Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-05-2020, 07:17 AM   #3106
Klickfoot

Get a rope that can reach from your neck to your balls then tie one end around your balls around your balls so that it is tight but not tight enough to hurt. now gag yourself with something like a ball gag or even just a piece of rope but it has to go around the back of your head. after you are gagged tie the other end of the rope to the back of the gag so that you have to arch your back so that you don't pull on your balls. now frogtie yourself sit like that for an hour you don't have to restrain your hands but you have to keep them on your knees the entire hour every time you move your hands means you have to slap your balls 15 times after the hour is up.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Klickfoot for this post:
Old 10-05-2020, 12:04 PM   #3107
bdsm_guy1

You mention you live with a roommate - your self-bondage dare is to tie yourself up in a communal area you share with your roommate, when he/she is out (they must be returning later the same day).

Suggested bondage technique: Wear a blindfold (secured tightly), gag and nipple clamps, with a butt plug and panties to hold it in place. For an extra challenge, you should drink 2L water before starting. Tie your legs and wrists together in a way that you can only move by crawling. Before you start, throw a key / scissors / something to free yourself in the room so you genuinely do not know where it went. If you have multiple keys and multiple locks, this is better.

So your challenge is to find the key before your roommate comes home and/or you piss yourself.

Have fun! Let me know how it went

Likes/Punishments/Limits - full list
Punishments: humiliation, public, piss (incl. piss denial), enema, chastity
Limits: scat, blood, family/friends, pics, public (non-discrete)

My Toys: nipple clamps, butt plugs, canes, hood, gags, ropes, wax, cock cages, and more!
bdsm_guy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bdsm_guy1 for this post:
Old 10-05-2020, 02:38 PM   #3108
Abbb

put a ball gag in for 2 hours (if you dont have one make one) and then get nakes and tie your ankels together and then your thighs right above your knees, then tie another rope to the one on your thighs in the back, the tie your hands behind your back, grab the rope attactched to your thighs and tie it to the rope on your wrists, stay like that for 2 hours

Give me some chores do to via pm

My Toys

PM-Dares

Kik:Abbb90
Abbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 04:56 AM   #3109
SissyJuliette

Tied your legs together (ankles, above and under the knees), add a crotch rope.
Then put a pantyhose or stocking over your head like a hood.
Put a ballgag in your mouth over the nylon.
Connect your ankles to the crotchrope.
Use what is left of the pantyhose above your head and tied that to your feet.
Finally tied your hands and connect them to your crotch rope.
Stay like that for at least 1 hour, enjoy...

Like : bondage, crossdressing, bdsm, feminization, being a D.I.D
Limits : Public, permanent marks, family, nudity, rough anal

Toys : ropes, chain + 3 padlocks, gag, dildo, plug, tape, collar + leash, old pantyhoses, zipties and cuffs.
SissyJuliette is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissyJuliette for this post:
Old 10-09-2020, 06:31 AM   #3110
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Put in the ballgag and plug. Tie your self into a hogtie and stay like that for about an hour

Limits: public, anal, pee, poo, face, body writing, spanking, cum eating, findom, diper

Toys: clover clamps, 2 dildos, small, medium, large buttplug, ball crusher, anal hook, wrist and ankle cuffs, collar, ballgag, chastity cage, rope, 4 panties
arnosifx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 07:32 AM   #3111
LucasO

Put a ballgag on yourself and insert a plug. Put on nipple clamps and a blindfold as well. Have a clock nearby. You are to tie yourself spread eagle on your bed for 30 minutes. But the catch is, you won't know when the 30 minutes is up. Before you remove yourself from bondage, you have to be sure that 30 minutes has passed, if you remove your blindfold before the 30 minute mark, you have to redo the 30 minutes AND add 15 minutes.

Likes : Outdoor, bondage, Dice Dares, forced workouts, spanking, light anal, light mess, wedgies, pain, nipple torture, humiliation, candles, CBT, clothes pins, femdom,

Dislikes: edging, body writing, denial,

Limits: Scat, ALL Photos, ALL Videos, Family/Friends, Extreme Public, Permanent, Blood, piss, cum eat, cross dressing, pet play, diaper

PM me if a dare does not belong to either Like or Limits to see if I'll do it

http://bdsmtest.org/r/7097973
LucasO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 11:23 AM   #3112
tamer6198

Hogtie your ankles to your wrists and freeze the key.
Put the key in front of your face, so you can watch it melt, slowly.
Also, wear a mouth gag, so no-one can hear you

kik: tamer6198

My Toys

PM Dares

BDMS Test

If you want to add PM to the list, just send me PM.

likes: spanking, wedgies, femdom, feet, being a slave, bondage, denial, chastity, ballbusting, CBT, BDSM,humiliation.

Punishment: Anal, Wax Play

limits: Family, piss, blood, illegal, public, friends, messy.
tamer6198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 05:07 AM   #3113
EnigmaticBunni

put the key in another room.. best if on another floor so you have to do stairs.
then get naked and tie your balls to your big toes with about a foot of string from each toe to your balls and lock wrists together. then you may go get the key. you may not untie the string till your wrists are free.

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94313

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95880

Kik: enigmaticbunni

EnigmaticBunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 05:24 AM   #3114
tamer6198

Begin this dare with a full bladder. Either put on a diaper or improvise one: Fold up an old towel and place it between you legs from belly button to butt. Hold the towel in place by thoroughly wrapping cling film between your legs and around your waist. Then wrap the cling wrap several times with duct tape.

You will place scissors/means of escape at one end of your home or apartment and get into your bondage at the opposite end. In whatever order is most convenient: Use a scarf to gag yourself. Plug your ears. Place duct tape over your eyes. Finally, do your best to make a hogtie. One way to do this is to bind your ankles and then tie your hands together so that they are bound "chain-linked" with your tied legs.

Once everything is on, your bondage will last until you can no longer hold your pee. Then, blinded and bound, move as best you can to your scissors and cut yourself out of the diaper/remove the bondage.

My Toys

PM Dares

BDMS Test

likes: spanking, wedgies, femdom, feet, being a slave, bondage, denial, chastity, ballbusting, CBT, BDSM,humiliation.

Old 10-11-2020, 10:55 PM   #3115
Melanie-

So here's a little challenge. I want you to perform well, otherwise you have to do the punishment.

Get naked and tie your legs to a spreader bar. If you don't have one use a broom stick or similar object. Get your artificial pussy. You will pin it between the wall and your body or use a fixed piece of furniture that cannot topple over. If you have double-sided sticky tape use this to tape the back of the pussy to a flat surface, otherwise you have to control your body and make sure it doesn't fall down.

Write down the current time.

Now have handcuffs or similar ready and a blindfold. Insert your stiff penis into the pussy and apply the blindfold and tie your hands behind your back. Alternatively, just put your hands there and pretend to be tied.

Your challenge: stay in position for 1 hour, make sure the pussy doesn't fall down and cum exactly once. I suggest only very tiny movements when you fuck the toy, otherwise it will probably fall down. You will fail if this happens or you cum not at all or more than once and of course you also fail if you free yourself before 1 hour has passed (it's okay to stay longer.)

Your punishment for failing: your ass get's stuffed with the left most plug on the picture that you linked in your signature. You keep it in until bed time but at least for 2 hours.

-----
For my dare:
I've got plenty of bondage supplies: leather cuffs for ankles & wrists, plus a collar - all lockable, ropes, tape, handcuffs, typical household items, you can even tell me to use clothes like tights/pantyhose, scarfs, also have insertion vibrators, a magic wand, plugs. I love to be gagged, either with a ballgag or an improvised one.

Likes: bondage, pain, humiliation, degradation, athletic challenges, funishments

Limits: my identity, pics
Melanie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 11:43 PM   #3116
Alektro

Put on your ankle and wrist cuffs, gag yourself with dirty panties and cling film. Insert your largest butt plug and place the magic wand on a bed. Lay face first and hogtie yourself using the cuffs. Dont move until you cum, and if you can’t then the punishment is to wear the butt plug for the remainder of the day.

List of my equipment and attire below...

Latex catsuit, latex briefs with cock ring, latex leotard.

Gags: ball gag head harness, inflatable ball gag, internal dildo choke gag.

Restraints: wrist and ankle cuffs. Hogtie connectors. Collar. Rope.

Other: Chastity device with e-stim pads, wand, butt plug, inflatable butt plug, e-stim unit, anal hook, rope, collar with leash

Dislikes: piss, scat, public
Alektro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 11:52 PM   #3117
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Put on your Ball gag head harness and your anal hook in. Put on your chastity with e-stim.
Tie yourself spread eagle face down on your bed, but not after your connected your head harness to the anal hook and make it real tight and you activated the estim.
Stay this way for 30 minutes.
----------
Toys linked in sig
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 04:20 AM   #3118
tasked21

Put in your pony tail and wear your horse gag. Put on a collar, fist cuffs, then crawl around until you have found a good spot to chain yourself to for 30 mins.

Toys: collar, leash, handcuffs, small plug, vibrator, panties and other clothes.

Limits: scat, pics, public. extreme pain

Control my days:
https://teamup.com/ksmfjfd6uafma9vpwt

PM Dares
tasked21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 04:57 AM   #3119
PeakingBlinder

Put on your ballgag and cuff your hands behind your back, but connect your cuffs to the back of your gag so your hands are pulled up and head pulled back. You will be tied like this while squatting on your dildo or vribrator.

You will stay like this for 1 hour, or until you cum, whichever comes sooner.
Old 10-12-2020, 12:13 PM   #3120
tamer6198

Put your nipple clamps on, and put you hush in.
Tie yourself with the bed spread cuffs for one hour.
Send the hush control link you someone and they have 40 min to make you cum, if you cum you will have to do the punishment. If you wont cum, you are safe.
The punishment will be 100 spanks to each ass cheek.
50 each with flogger and 50 each with paddle.

My Toys

PM Dares

BDMS Test

Advertisements
Kink Talk