Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Would you like to see more of:
Pupils and Teachers on the trip 39 46.99%
Laura's activities 25 30.12%
Equal amounts of each 19 22.89%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2014, 08:14 AM   #76
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 30

Part 30

“Looks like it’s come early,” Paul said as he walked around to the other side of his bed.

“What has?” James asked.

Paul crouched down, grabbed Bethany’s ankles and pulled her out from under his bed. “Christmas,” he said. “Look what Santa brought me.”

As she was pulled out across the linoleum floor, Beth’s pyjama top had ridden up to her chest, exposing her lower back and her stomach.

“He hasn’t wrapped it very well, has he?” Nigel said.

Paul saw Beth’s phone on the floor. He kicked it back under the bed. “Looks like I’m going to have some more fun,” he said.

“Can I have a go with your pressie, Paul?” James said, “You had a go on mine.”

Bethany turned over from her prone, face down, position to a supine, face up, position. She straightened her pyjama top. “Bastard,” she said to Paul, “Fucking bastard.”

“Get up,” Paul said. “If you don’t I’ll fuck you where you lie.”

Bethany scrambled up to a standing position. “What did you do to Soph?”

“We gave her some practical sex education,” Paul said. “Looks like you could do with some too. Strip off.”

“Fuck you,” Bethany said.

“No,” Paul said, “I’ll fuck you.”

“Do you want us to hold her,” James said.

“I’m going to give her one chance to strip and get on my bed,” Paul said, “And if she don’t, I’ll fuck Sophie again. This time up the arse.”

“Leave Sophie alone,” Beth said. She looked over to the other side of the bed where her friend was still lying on the floor crying. “Okay, I’ll do it. But let Sophie go.”

“You can both go once we’ve fucked you,” Paul said.

Bethany took off her pyjama top without buttoning it; she simply pulled it over her head, slipping her arms from the sleeves as she did so. Underneath, she wore a bra. She unclipped the bra, dropped it on the floor with her pyjama top and then pulled down her pyjama bottoms and panties in one move. She stepped out of them and got onto the bed.

The boys just stood watching her. They were all still naked.

“Come on then,” Beth said, “Just do it. Get it over with. I’m tired and I just want to get some sleep.”

Paul was erect. He looked at his friends. “Me first.” He climbed on top of Beth and took a sniff of her tight cunt. Then he positioned his cock between her labia and forced it in.

Bethany closed her eyes as the penetration took place. Although she’d been fingered and licked before, this was the first time she’d been fucked.

Paul gave her several thrusts before he came inside her. He pulled out and shuffled up the bed until his cock was over Beth’s mouth. “Lick the end,” he said.

Bethany licked his knob.

Paul climbed off the bed, allowing the next one to have a go.

By this time, all the boys were hard and eagerly awaiting their turn.

James fucked her...
... and Paul filmed it on the 2GB memory card in Beth's phone.

Ryan fucked her...

Nigel fucked her...

Alan fucked her...

Liam fucked her...

Beth finally opened her eyes and climbed off the bed. She helped Sophie up to her feet. “Come on, Soph,” she said, “We’re going to bed.”

“Too right you are,” Paul said. “With us.”

Bethany stared at Paul in disbelief. “You what?”

“You stay in here tonight. Both of you.”

“What?” Beth was mystified. “You’ve got nothing on us now. Your pictures are gone.”

“Are they?” Paul held up Beth’s phone. “While you were servicing the other lads, I videoed it... On your phone.”

“What?” Beth tried to lunge for the phone. “Give it back.”

Paul shook his head. “No way. If you don’t stay here tonight, I’ll send the video to everyone in our class, showing how easy you are. From your own phone.”

“Bastard,” Beth said.

“I know,” Paul giggled. He typed out a text on Beth’s phone. “You’re sending a text message to Emma, Katie, Sarah and Megan saying that you won’t be back there tonight. You’re kipping somewhere else. No details given.” He pressed send on her phone. “There you are, message sent. They won’t worry about you now.”

“Bastard,” Beth said.

“Now,” Paul said, “I know they’re single beds but who do you want to sleep with?”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 04:51 PM   #77
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great chapter I wish I had your writing skills to express my emotions without sounding repetitive, but the best I can do is tell you I enjoy your style and appreciate your quick updates.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 07:36 PM   #78
issabella

great edition cant wiat for the next xD

Dislikes: CBT, anal,

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 07:04 AM   #79
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 31

Wait no longer...

Part 31

Mike sat on the side of Sophie’s bed. Sarah was still lying on it.

“Do you want me as well?” Emma asked him.

Mike could tell that she wanted him. He decided to make her beg. Treat ‘em mean, keep ‘em keen was his motto. “I need to do something first,” he said.

“What?” Emma said.

“You know those pictures of Jill Farrell?”

Emma nodded.

“Well, they were part of a dare,” Mike admitted. “I have to send them to someone before midnight or I lose the dare.”

“Are you taking the piss?” Emma said.

“No I’m serious,” Mike said. “Let me send them and I’ll do whatever you want.”

“It’s twenty to midnight,” Emma said, looking at the clock. “Who do you have to send them to?”

“Can’t tell you,” Mike said.

“Tell me or you don’t send them,” Emma said, stubbornly.

“Mrs Powell,” Mike said quietly.

“Powell?” Emma giggled.

Mike nodded.

“Do one thing first and you can send them,” Emma said.

“What do you want?” Mike said.

“Tell me about your wife,” Emma said.

“What do you want to know?”

“What’s she like?”

“You’ve seen the picture of her in my wallet,” Mike said, “She’s blonde, attractive, twenty-eight years old, good in bed, average-sized tits, semi-shaved down below, she works as a hairdresser, we’ve been married for seven years, what else do you need to know?” He was rushing out the info to get the pictures out before midnight.

“Send your pictures,” Emma said. She went over to her bedside cabinet and took out Mike’s phone.

Mike went over to her and took his phone. “Thanks,” he said.

He found the pictures of Jill.

Must call Laura too, he thought, as he typed out a message - ‘these are the pics you wanted’, he typed.

He saw there were two missed calls from Laura.

Must call Laura too, he thought as he attached the pics and tapped in a number.

He sent the message and the pictures.

Then he realised his mistake.

“Fuck!” he said.

“What?” Emma asked.

“That was your fault,” he said to Emma, “Getting me to think about Laura.”

“What?” Emma repeated.

“I’ve just sent the fucking pictures to Laura.”

Emma giggled. “Can’t you get them back?” she suggested.

“Of course I fucking can’t,” Mike panicked. “What am I going to do?”

“There’s not much you can do, really,” Emma said.

“Maybe you could call her and tell her not to open the picture attachment,” Katie suggested from her bed.

Mike dialled Laura’s number and then ended the call before it connected. “I can’t,” he said, “It’s nearly midnight. She’ll be asleep by now.” He looked at his missed calls. “She tried to call me twice. How come I didn’t hear it ring?”

“I put it on silent,” Emma said helpfully, “So we wouldn’t be disturbed.”

“Stupid cunt!”

“That’s no way to talk to a pupil,” Megan piped up, “Very unprofessional.”

“What am I going to do?” Mike said.

“Well, it’s nearly midnight,” Emma said, “So I suggest you send the pictures again. This time to the right number.”

Mike attached the pictures to another message and this time made certain that it was Jane Powell’s number that he sent them to. He pressed send.

“Okay,” Emma said, “Fuck me now or I’ll...”

“What am I going to do?” Mike panicked.

“The same as you did to Sarah,” Emma said.

“No, you stupid cunt,” he said, “I mean about the pictures.”

“That’s twice he’s called you a stupid cunt, Em,” Megan said, “Are you going to report him?”

“Nah,” Emma said, “He’s in enough shit as it is.”

Too right, Mike thought, the shit really will hit the fan when Laura sees those pictures.

“I just thought,” Katie said. “Maybe you could drive home and intercept your wife’s phone before she sees it in the morning.”

Mike looked at Katie. “Stupid cunt!” he said, “It’s over two hundred fucking miles.”

“Well,” Megan said, “I’m the only one that isn’t a stupid cunt so far so... can I make a suggestion?”

“Please do,” Mike said.

“Perhaps you could pretend that someone else sent them to her. In malice,” Megan offered.

“Stupid cunt!” Mike said, “It came from my phone.”

“Well, perhaps you could just say someone stole your phone and did it,” Megan said, “Someone who didn’t like you.”

“Yeah,” Emma said, “There’s no shortage of people who hate you. I hate you.”

“Me too,” Katie said.

“And me,” Megan added, “You called me a stupid cunt.”

“I like you,” Sarah sighed, “Make me come again.”

Emma’s phone beeped. She picked it up and looked at the incoming message. “Hmm,” she said, “Sophie and Beth won’t be back tonight. You’re in luck, Mr Williams. You’ve got a whole bed to yourself.”

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 11-12-2014 at 07:24 AM.
Old 11-12-2014, 02:16 PM   #80
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

You're too good to us.
Old 11-13-2014, 06:46 AM   #81
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Part 32

Mike woke up at about five-thirty the following morning having had hardly any sleep. With his panic over the mis-sent pictures, he hadn’t remembered to look for Sophie’s phone and her incriminating pictures of him, even though he had chosen to sleep in her bed.

During the night, Emma, Katie and especially Sarah, had joined him at different times for a bit of intimate contact and, Mike being Mike, he had given it to them.

He climbed out of bed, naked, and saw Emma staring at him from her own bed. “Morning,” she said with a wink, “I see you have a bit of a hard-on.”

Mike glanced down at his perky erection.

“Would you like me to help you with it?” Emma added.

Mike thought seriously about it. Yes, he thought, I would. “No,” he said, “I need to sort out the misunderstanding about those pictures I sent to Laura.”

“Maybe she didn’t even get them,” Emma said as she climbed out of bed, naked, and approached Mike.

“What do you mean?” Mike asked.

“Well,” Emma said as she stroked Mike’s erection, “There’s not always sufficient signal in the Lake District, what with all the mountains and the lack of phone masts and so forth.” She dropped to her knees and took Mike’s erection into her mouth.

Mike put his hands behind her head and gripped her hair as she went to work on him.

Emma rolled her tongue over the shaft of his cock and sucked on the sensitive knob-end.

Mike gasped in pleasure as he felt himself coming. He didn’t hold back and he allowed Emma to take the lot in her mouth.

Although Emma tried to pull away from his explosion, he held her head in place.

“Hey, you two,” Katie called over. “What you doing?”

Mike let go of Emma’s head and she released his cock from her mouth.

Emma looked over to where Katie was sitting up in bed. “We were just passing the time.”

“So I see,” Katie said.

Mike looked around for his clothes. “Look,” he said, “I have something to do.” He remembered the previous evening when he’d fucked Jill and found out she was not protected. He had promised to take her to get the morning-after pill.

The nearest town which could possibly have a pharmacist was Egremont. He would have to drive her there. She had to ask for it; the emergency contraception was only sold to women.

“What’s so urgent?” Emma asked.

Mike couldn’t tell her the real reason he had to go. “I er... have to sort out today’s itinerary with Mrs Powell and Mr Carson.” He put his clothes on and straightened his hair, which was all mussed up.

Seconds later, the door opened and Sophie and Bethany, dressed in their pyjamas again, came in.

“What...?” Bethany managed to spit out when she saw her biology teacher in the dorm.

Sophie went over to her bed and sat down.

It was at that point that Mike remembered the pictures she’d taken of him, masturbating. It was too late now to look for the phone.

“I was just giving the girls a wake-up call,” Mike said to Bethany.

Katie giggled.

“Are you allowed into the girls’ dorm, sir?” Beth asked him, “They’re naked.”

Mike looked round the dorm. “Oh,” he said, So they are. I hadn’t noticed.”

Katie giggled again.

“So, are you going now?” Bethany asked.

“Yeah,” Mike said, “See you all later.” He walked out of the door, realising that Emma still had his phone tucked away somewhere.

Mike hurried to the female staff dorm. He knocked on the door.

“Hello?” It was Jane Powell.

Mike popped his head round the door. “Only me,” he said, “Did you get the pictures of...” He glanced across to where Jill was just stirring but still half-asleep.

Jane nodded. She picked up her phone. “One new message,” she said, opening it up. “Oh, yes, the pictures. Sent... before midnight. You win.” She put her phone away. “I’m going for a shower. Care to join me?” She winked at Mike.

“Er, no,” Mike said, “As tempting as it is, I need to talk to Jill.”

Jane nodded, climbed out of bed, wearing just a nightdress, and made her way out of the dorm, closing the door behind her.

Mike went over to Jill’s bed. “Jill?” he said.

“Yes,” Jill smiled.

“Get ready,” Mike said, “I have to take you out somewhere.”

Jill sat up in bed, her breasts on full view. “Where?”

“Remember last night?” Mike said.

“Oh yes,” Jill said.

“Well, you said you weren’t protected when we... er...”

“Fucked?” Jill finished his sentence for him.

Mike nodded. “I said we’d get you the morning-after pill. Do you still want to?”

“Only if you’re paying,” Jill said.

To be continued...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
You're too good to us.

I can be evil as well...

Next update will probably not be until either Saturday afternoon or Monday afternoon (UK time), when they start a new day - with new experiences.
Old 11-13-2014, 02:39 PM   #82
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I'll be waiting patiently for the update.
Old 11-15-2014, 02:46 AM   #83
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 33

Part 33

Laura Williams yawned and stretched her arms before burrowing out from under the warm duvet. She reached across to the other side of the bed. “Mike?” she whispered before remembering that he had gone away for the week.

She sighed in disappointment. A whole week without him. Her mind drifted back to the last sex session they had before he left and she smiled.

She threw the covers back and climbed out of bed, naked. She glanced at the clock on her bedside table. Six-thirty. She padded out of the bedroom to the bathroom and turned on the shower, adjusting the mixer taps until the water was running warm. She tested it with her hand to ensure that it was just right and then stepped into it.

The water felt so refreshing as it cascaded over her body, splashed on the ridge of her breasts and ran down her body to be funnelled by the creases of her hips and pelvis into the small patch of pubic hair above her smooth labia.

She found a small nub of soap in the little metal tray beside the taps and worked it into a lather before covering her upper body with the soapy suds. She ran the soap over her shoulders, up around her neck, all over her breasts, down to her stomach and over her thighs. The lather made her body slippery and soft. She wished Mike was there to do her back for her. Thoughts of Mike got her aroused and her hand went down between her legs. She rubbed the soapy lather over her pubic area, working it into the small patch of pubic hair above her labia. She soaped her inner thighs and parted her labia with the edge of the soap, catching the very tip of her clitoris with it.

She gave out a low moan.

She dropped the soap and then rinsed the lather off, occasionally splashing water over her face.

When she’d finished her shower, she took the shampoo bottle and squeezed a glob into her palm before washing her hair. She then turned off the water, reached out for the towel and stepped out onto the tiled bathroom floor.

With the towel wrapped round her torso and another towel covering her head like a turban, she quickly padded back into the warm bedroom and sat on the side of the bed.

God, she wished Mike was there to give her some attention.

She lay back on the bed, put her hand between her legs and found her slit. She pushed a finger inside to tease her clit. As she hit the spot, she threw her head to one side and saw her phone on the bed beside her pillow where she’d left it the previous night.

Stopping what she was doing, she picked up the phone and saw that there was a new message - from Mike. She smiled.

“He’s got back to me,” she said to herself as she opened up the message.

‘these are the pics you wanted’, the message read.

“And pictures too,” she said with a smile.

Laura had asked Mike to send her some pictures of the Lake District so, expecting pictures of the Cumbrian countryside, she quickly opened up the attachments and her face immediately dropped when she saw...

“What the fuck...?” she said, as she viewed the nude pictures. “You bastard, Mike.” She sat up straight. “You bastard.” She closed the phone and threw it on the bedside table. “Just wait till you get back.”

Laura was livid, as you can imagine.

As she started to dress, she tried to work out why Mike would send her pictures of a naked woman. He’d spent a couple of hours making love to her before he left. He said he couldn’t wait to get back to her.

He really couldn’t wait, could he? she thought, I’ll get my own back.

You just wait, Mike, she thought, two can play at that game.

To be continued...
Old 11-15-2014, 05:27 AM   #84
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

A little twist to this chapter😊
Old 11-15-2014, 03:35 PM   #85
sammyGurl

this is so good, i can't wait to see her revenge!
Dislikes:
Anal,pain,piss,tits,& edging.

Degrade me!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 06:37 AM   #86
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 34

Part 34

Jane Powell had just a towel around her after her shower and, by the time she got back to the dorm, both Mike and Jill had gone. She smiled. She knew something was up, she just didn’t know what it was. One thing she was aware of was that Mike had completed his dare and he would most likely be giving her an equally-risky dare back. She would have to be on her guard.

Jane glanced at the time on her phone. It was a little too early for breakfast yet, so she sat on the edge of her bed and removed the towel. Her legs opened up and she looked down at her body.

For a woman of fifty-four, she still felt that she had a good figure although she considered that time was running out for her. A marriage on the rocks, no children and a dead-end job.

She opened up the pictures of Jill on her phone and looked at them. Jill was gorgeous, she thought. Her free hand drifted down to her red pubes and found her crevice. She had never considered herself to have lesbian tendencies but she would certainly give Jill a good time. If only she could persuade the other woman to take part.

As she viewed the nude pictures of Jill, Jane’s hand movements got faster and more urgent. She stimulated her clit and felt a tingle run through her body. Her fingers paused over the sensitive tip of her clit and caressed it. She had done this often since her relationship with her husband had dwindled.

As her orgasm kicked in, she lay back on the bed and opened her legs wider. She brought herself off, still looking at the naked pictures of Jill.

Afterwards, she quickly dressed and went down to the dining room for breakfast.

John Carson was already there. The pupils were gradually arriving in dribs and drabs. Mike wasn’t there and Jill wasn’t there.

“Morning, Jane,” John Carson said.

“Morning, John,” she replied.

“Any sign of Michael, yet?” John asked.

Jane remembered the call that Carson had received last night from Mike, saying that he was stranded somewhere and wouldn’t be back until later. Mike was in her dorm quite early so he couldn’t have been stranded out in the wilds. Something was definitely going on. She’d have to find out what it was.

“Jane?”

“Oh, sorry,” Jane said, coming out of her trance, “Er, no... I haven’t seen him.” She sat down in an empty chair at the dining table.

Carson glanced around the dining room as more pupils arrived. “Any sign of Jill?” he asked.

“Er... she just had a... granola bar or something for breakfast and she’s gone out for a... a jog,” Jane lied, “You know what these PE teachers are like.” She gave a false smile.

Carson nodded.

Jane continued her falsehood: “Because we’ve got a long coach trip ahead of us, Jill said we can go on and when she gets back, she’ll have a late breakfast, wait for Mike to return and they’ll meet us in Borrowdale.”

“I see,” Carson said. “Okay.”

Jane gave a sharp intake of breath. She’d pulled it off, she hoped. Before she left the youth hostel, she had to leave a note for Jill and Mike.

Breakfast went without a further hitch. Well, there were a few more hitches actually, but none which affect this story, so we’ll gloss over them.

Jane went back up to her dorm to get ready for the day’s activities. After writing notes for Jill and Mike, she sorted out her walking boots. There would be a fair bit of hiking this time.

As she tied her boots, she thought about the pictures of Jill on her phone and she knew immediately how she could persuade the young, fit PE teacher to take part in a sex session with her.

Today’s outing was going to be fun.

To be continued...

PS We'll be back with Laura soon and it'll be worth the wait

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 11-17-2014 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Added bit at end
Old 11-17-2014, 04:32 PM   #87
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

They are all worth the wait😁
Old 11-18-2014, 06:44 AM   #88
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 35

Part 35

Laura was impulsive and hot-headed. In short, she had a short fuse. When she decided to do something, she did it, however extreme it might be.

This was why she went over to the desk in the corner of the room and opened up her laptop. No time like the present, she decided.

Two can play at that game, she thought, as she found her favourite search engine and typed in ‘Chat and dating sites’. She hadn’t done this since she’d met Mike, ironically on a chat site.

There were loads of sites to choose from and she knew what the men on these dating sites were really up for. She chose the first chat site that came up and clicked onto it.

The registration process was quite simple, just your email address, a Username (she chose Honeycake28, as honeycake was Mike’s pet name for her) and a password, minimum 6 characters (she chose the first word that came into her head - bastard).

As soon as she was registered, she went into her profile and started to fill in the details of her age, date of birth, sex, hair colour, height, location, interests, etc. She attached an old picture of herself from the hard drive, the sexiest one she could find, and then updated the profile.

All done, she thought, now for the fun bit. She started to browse the male members, so to speak.

There were quite a few mingers on the site, she realised, and surprisingly, most of the men were over fifty. She did manage to find a few good-looking men and she bookmarked those for future reference.

HotGuy50 was quite handsome, she thought, and local, too. She wondered if 50 was his age or his year of birth. It didn’t matter, she decided, I’m only after a bit of fun; I’ll try him. She opened up the message box and started to type.

“Hiya. My name’s Laura. Saw your profile and liked what I saw. Looking for fun and see what happens. If interested, get back to me. Laura xxx”

She posted the message without a second thought and then went downstairs for her breakfast. She wanted to be ready in case HotGuy50 replied to her.

After breakfast, she turned on the TV to watch a bit of The Morning Show and then, after about two hours, went back upstairs to the bedroom.

“Yes,” she screamed when she saw the incoming message on her dating page. These guys really are eager, she thought, as she opened up the message.

“My name’s Chris. Nice to hear from you. I’m also looking for fun. Send me your phone number. I’ll call you.”

Laura opened up the reply box.

“Love to give you my number. Call me any time. I’m in all day.” She typed her phone number at the end and then sent the reply.

This time she remained sitting at the laptop, hoping for another message. She went into Hotguy50’s profile and was disappointed to see he had gone offline.

A few seconds later, however, her phone rang. She picked it up and saw it was a with-held number. She answered it. It was Chris.

The conversation went on for about half an hour. She did most of the talking, answering Chris’ questions about her. Some of the questions were quite personal but she didn’t mind. She wanted to show Mike that she could find someone else too.

The conversation ended with Chris asking Laura if she wanted to meet up. She said yes and Chris suggested a hotel near the city centre. She said yes and Chris suggested a time to meet. He’d book a room for two overnight. She said yes and after a bit more chat, they finally hung up.

Laura went to the wardrobe to find her sexiest clothes. She was going to do this before she had a chance to change her mind. It was like being a teenager again.

She didn’t care what Chris looked like or how old he was, or even if ‘Chris’ was his real name. She was going to fuck his brains out and then record the evidence for Mike to see when he got back.

Have your bit of fun while you can, Mike, she thought, I’m about to have mine!

To be continued...
Old 11-18-2014, 03:42 PM   #89
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Revenge is great especially when your describing it
Old 11-19-2014, 07:44 AM   #90
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 36

Part 36

The bus pulled out of the parking area in front of the youth hostel and set off towards the main road.

There was only one easy route to Borrowdale and that meant negotiating narrow roads as far as Gosforth and then skirting the western edge of the National Park by taking the A595 to Egremont , the A5086 to Cockermouth and then the B5292 to Keswick. It was then a straight run down the B5289, past Derwent Water to Borrowdale.

As there were only twenty pupils on the trip, there was plenty of space on the bus for them to spread out.

Emma sat on her own at a window seat a few rows from the back of the vehicle; Megan sat in the window seat behind her. As the bus neared the town of Egremont, Emma looked round for Sarah and Katie. They were sitting together on the opposite side of the bus. “Sarah? Katie?” she called, “Here.”

Sarah and Katie got up and crossed the aisle. Sarah sat beside Emma and Katie sat beside Megan.

“Yeah?” Sarah asked.

“Fancy a game of truth or dare?” Emma asked them.

“I do,” Katie said.

“Why not,” Sarah agreed. “It’s a long journey today.”

“Yeah,” Emma said, “And judging by this driver’s sense of direction, we could be sat here some time.”

Emma recalled the journey up to the Cumbria from Birmingham. The driver had got lost twice, both occasions being on narrow enclosed roads where turning round was not an option. They had spent three hours longer than expected getting to the youth hostel.

Emma turned to Megan who was studying a partially unfolded pocket map of the Lake District National Park. “Meg? You wanna play?”

Megan looked up from her map, glanced out of the window, then acknowledged Emma. “Sorry?”

“You want to play truth or dare?” Emma repeated.

“No,” Megan responded. “You’ll only get me naked or giving blow jobs to someone, and I’m not in the mood.” She got back to her map.

Emma shrugged her shoulders. “Suit yourself.”

“Beth and Sophie are at the back,” Katie said. “Maybe they would...”

Emma cut her friend short. “Judging by their mood when they got back to the dorm this morning, I doubt they’ll be in the mood either.”

“Just us three then?” Sarah assumed.

“Me first, since it was my idea.” Emma looked at her friends. “Katie, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Katie said.

“Hmm,” Emma tried to think of something. “What is your favourite sexual fantasy?”

“That’s a difficult one,” Katie replied, “There’s so many.”

“Choose one,” Emma said.

“Okay,” Katie thought a moment and then decided on, “One of them is to be blindfolded and then fucked by a guy who I had no idea who it was and then, when the blindfold’s removed, he’s gone. And I’ve no idea who fucked me and I never, ever find out who it was.” She looked at Emma. “Does that make sense?”

“I guess so,” Emma said, “You’ll always be going round looking at guys and wondering... was it him?... was it him?... but you’ll never know for certain.”

“Exactly,” Katie said, “A complete mystery.”

“Okay,” Emma said, “Your turn.”

“Sarah,” Katie said, “Truth or dare?”

“I’ll take truth,” Sarah said.

“Hmm,” Katie thought for a moment. “What was your first real orgasm like?”

“Fucking brilliant,” Sarah said. “I’ve fingered myself before, but Mr Williams completely blew my mind. It was like... well, I don’t know what to compare it to.”

Emma was staring out of the window.

“Emma,” Sarah said, “Truth or dare?”

Emma continued to stare out of the window.

“Em?” Sarah said, nudging her friend.

Emma tapped the window with her finger. “That’s Mr Williams’ car,” she said, pointing to a car that was waiting at a junction ready to turn left. “And Miss Farrell’s in the passenger seat.

Sarah leaned across Emma to get a better look and Katie leaned across the oblivious Megan to get a look.

“Where are they going?” Sarah asked.

“How should I know,” Emma said. “He did say he had something to do...”

“Something?” Sarah said with a sly wink, “Or someone?”

To be continued...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, dare, school, trip, truth