Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Would you like to see more of:
Pupils and Teachers on the trip 39 46.99%
Laura's activities 25 30.12%
Equal amounts of each 19 22.89%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2014, 06:27 AM   #11
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 15

Part 15

“Jill?” Mike whispered.

“Hmm?” Jill sighed.

“How was it?” Mike said. When she didn’t respond, he added, “The massage?”

“Perfect,” she said, her eyes still closed. “Lay those magic hands on me again.”

Those were seven words that Mike wasn’t expecting Jill to say. He sat on the edge of the bed and leaned across the naked and eager woman. He kissed her on the stomach. “Jill?” he said, “I... I have a...” he wasn’t sure how to say what he wanted to say. “I have a... er... problem.”

“I know,” Jill said, “I saw it poking out of your trousers. Let it free.”

Mike stopped motionless. Had he just heard what he thought he heard.

Jill opened her eyes. “Mike,” she said with a twinkle in her eye, “Fuck me!”

“Jill,” he said, “Are you drunk?”

“Fuck me,” she repeated.

Mike wasted no time in stripping off and freeing his rampant penis.

Jill smiled as the penis sprang up and pointed in her direction like a gun dog indicating the location of its prey.

Mike scrambled onto the bed and straddled Jill. “Are you sure?” he asked her.

Jill reached up and took the cock in her hands, gripping it firmly and sliding her hand back and forth. “I’m sure,” she said, releasing the cock. She bent her knees, planting the soles of her feet firmly on the bed, and spread her legs.

Mike was transfixed on her cunt. It was gorgeous. He settled himself in place between her legs and positioned the tip of his erect penis at the entrance to her crevice. He gently tried to push inside. She was tight. He looked down at her. She had her eyes closed again. “Jill,” he said, quietly, “You’re not a virgin, are you?”

Jill opened her eyes. “What if I am?”

Having no answer, he took it as a rhetorical question and pushed a bit harder. He breached her defences and entered her inner sanctum.

Jill closed her eyes again and let out a deep moan. “Fuck!” she muttered under her breath.

It was an exclamation rather than a request. Nevertheless, Mike obeyed and thrust further inside her. He drew back, thrust forward, drew back, thrust forward, with long, gentle strokes.

As Mike penetrated her, Jill lifted herself slightly off the bed to meet his incoming thrusts, taking him deeper inside her.

From the depths of Mike’s trouser pocket on the floor, The Everley Brothers burst into song: “Wake up, little su-uzy, wake up...”

Mike stopped what he was doing and Jill opened her eyes.

“What...?” Jill said, listening to the music.

“It’s my.. er.. phone,” Mike said, sheepishly, as the Everley Brothers continued their ditty.

“You’ve got a Roy Orbison ringtone?” Jill wanted to know.

“Everley Brothers,” Mike corrected her. “It’s the Everley Brothers.”

“Well,” Jill said, as the tune continued, “Aren’t you going to answer it?”

“It can’t be important,” Mike said. He felt his erection starting to relax. “Let’s finish this first,” he said and he continued to thrust inside her, hoping to stiffen up again.

The Everley Brothers came to an abrupt halt as the call was ended.

Jill closed her eyes again as Mike continued his incursion on her cunt. He leaned forward and kissed her breasts, one at a time, and then nibbled on her nipples. He felt himself coming and his semen spurted out of his cock into Jill’s vagina.

Jill still had her eyes closed but she showed no signs of reaching any sort of orgasm.

“Jill,” Mike said, a bit too late, “Are you on the pill?”

Jill opened her eyes and shook her head.

“Fuck,” Mike muttered, as he withdrew from her.

“It’s okay,” Jill said. “I’ll take the chance.”

Mike shook his head. “First thing tomorrow morning,” he said, “I’m driving you into the nearest town and we’ll get you the morning after pill from a pharmacy or something.”

“I didn’t know you cared,” Jill giggled.

Mike only cared about his marriage but he couldn’t tell Jill that. He glanced at the travel alarm clock on the bedside cabinet. The time was eight fifty-five. They had about half an hour before Jane Powell arrived back and he still hadn’t got his photograph. He scrambled off the bed. Jill remained where she was.

“What now?” Jill asked.

“Jill?” he said, “Can I...?” He let it trail off. He was going to ask if he could take a picture of her... but didn’t think it was appropriate to ask.

Instead, he picked up his trousers and retrieved his phone. He looked at it: 1 missed call. It was from Jane’s number. She must have been calling to see if he’d done it yet.

“Just doing a text,” he said to Jill.

She closed her eyes again.

Mike kept his phone in his hand and pretended to tap out a text. Instead, however, he activated the camera mode and held the phone so that it was over Jill’s naked body. He took his picture.

The camera had no shutter sound so Jill was not aware of what he’d done. For good measure he took another picture. If Jane told him to delete the picture after she’d seen it, he’d have another one to keep.

Mike so much wanted to take a picture of Jill’s cunt. He wandered to the end of the bed and, still under the pretence of texting, he snapped another picture, this one of Jill’s wet crevice. He noticed that it had some of his semen dripping from it. He put his phone down.

All done, he thought. Until morning, when he’d have to sort out Jill’s emergency contraception.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, dare, school, trip, truth