Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-29-2011, 11:24 PM   #46
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Sadface does that mean no update tonight? *starts to cry*

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:19 PM   #47
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...
Default Wet Bikini Boy

have you ever been so impulsive that you did something you regretted almost immediately. Have you ever just wanted to beat yourself up beacuse the thing you did had cost you something great. as I walked hand in hand with my little sister, as she carried that bathing suit out the front door with us, moments after I got to put my face against her bottom, like I had been urged to do by my feelings for some time, I felt like this.
Shaking, heat beating down from the sun. A cool pool filled with refreshing water would be the stage and all the houses next door with views the audience. My little sister the ring master and me the trained monkey, her brother wearing her tight little bathing suit for all the world to see. She walked in front of me and turned around, handing me the bathing suit. "Put it on" she said trying to contain her amusement. "ok sis, I will be right back" I turned to walk away. "No" she said. "I want you to put it on, right out here" That feeling of terror, trembling hands and knees, grasping the purple bathing suit, standing with my back to the princess demanding me to strip naked in front of her. "Sis please, I dont think I" she cut me off. "Do it, dont be shy! I wont look". I stood still, almost afraid to move. How could I do this, could I do this? I felt weird enough with my infatuation with her, I didnt know if I could live with myself if I undressed here and with all those people able to see everything, how could I. "c'mon, I promise not too look" she said wrapping her arms around my waist, squeezing gently from behind. My heart beat fast. she let go and said. "I am closing my eyes ok." I set the bathing suit down, shaking, I reached my hands for my shirt and slid it off. Not knowing whether she was looking or not, hoping she would keep her promise, I reached for my pants. I grabbed the buckle and undid them, drawing my zipper down, and slowly pulling them down to my ankles, exposing my underwear. I slipped off the pants and kicked them to the side. The underwear and the socks came next, with me standing completely naked in front of the world, in front of my little sister who I was almost certain was giggling under her breath.
I dare not look as I bent down, lifting the bathing suit up between my legs, squeezing into it, fighting it. My cock bulged up, it was very visible and quite hard. I was red, I know I must have been as I turned to face my sister who to my relief, was covering her eyes. "You can look now sis" I said as she slowly removed her hands and a big smile spread across her face. "Your all ready for the water now aren't you" she asked as I crossed my legs feeling vulnerable out here in the open. I glanced around at the windows in the houses, I could see no one. "Ok, time to get wet!" she said as she lunged forward, using both hands to push me down into the water. I gained direction and came up, my sister stood there, her little phone in her hand, smiling she said. "It's time for your photo shoot brother, come here." I waded over to the steps, and slowly came out, dripping wet, shy, afraid. "Sit on the railing!" she commanded as I swung my leg over, resting the bulge in the bathing suit uncomfortably on the rail. "Lean your head back" she said as I woefully followed her directions. looking upward, I could see the flashes, one...two....3 shots. "she has me" I said to myself as I stepped off the pole. "please sis, please dont show anyone!" I begged dropping to my knees. "If your a good girl I wont!" my sister said giggling as she padded my head. She put her hand on my shoulders and pushed down. both of my hands met the ground as I was now on all fours. "stay" she said as she bent over and sat down on my back, her weight resting on me. "thats better" she said as I knelt under her, supporting her, becoming mesmerized at the fact that once again, I was so close to her, even if I was but a seat to her.
I didnt struggle, I didnt ask, I didnt bother. She wanted a seat, any lawn chair wouldn't do, she wanted her brother, her big brother. "your comfy she said in a content voice" "it's nice out today" she said. "yes sis, it is" I replied looking down at the rocky path I was knelt on as she messed with her phone. It was several minutes before she sat up. "If your a good boy, I wont show these pictures ok" she said to me, seeming different, honest, almost having pity on me in this dilemma. "and, if your really good, maybe....." she paused "maybe you can kiss my butt again!" she said giggling. "you do like girls butts dont you?" teasing me with my own words. I couldnt help but blush. "yes sis, I do." "I want one more picture of you ok" she said as I looked to the ground "but sis I" she interrupted, "dont worry, I just want one with you smiling in it" she said. Smiling, she wanted me to smile. She cared how I felt, she wasnt evil and cruel but it seemed she cared. I, I wanted to give her a good picture. "How about this sis" I said as I lay down on the ground, feet together, arms stretched over my head, smiling as she took out her phone. "that looks beautiful, your a cute girl bro" she said giggling as she took one more snapshot.
Later that night I came to her room "sis" I said. "yeah bro, what do you need?" she asked looking out from her bed. "I, I just wanted to let you know I am wearing the panties like you wanted!" "Thats a good girl" she said smiling. "Now off to bed, tomorrow your going to be my sister from now on ok." "uh, o..ok sis" I said as I shut the door. "Her sister?.....she dosent mean, permanently does she?" I thought in my mind. "I cant do this for ever, I dont want to..........dang it" I walked to my room and shut my door, unsure of whether today was good or bad, for in the morning I could awake to find myself filling the role of the sister my sister had always wanted and never had...forever.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:35 PM   #48
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

i like updates

I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Old 07-31-2011, 06:33 AM   #49
kms003
getDare Sweetheart

keep coming! its turning amazing!!
kms003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:01 AM   #50
mascot1920

Default Today

Today I should have another section up for you.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Old 07-31-2011, 11:57 AM   #51
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Good..... I like it!
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:15 PM   #52
mascot1920

Default Turmoil

I never thought very deeply about why my sister acted with such contempt. then as of yesterday, feel pity and loving towards me. It all hinged on the real reason she was mad at me in the first place. Years of neglect on my part had made her hate me. Then I presented an opportunity for her to get what what she always wanted. A sister to hang out with and do girly stuff with. I was about to become that sister against my will. "This will look nice" I heard her say rummaging through her closet. My mind trailed off. "I cant do this forever, once or twice but not forever." I said to myself "Your going to look so cute!" "I have to talk to her...I must!" I thought as I stood up and said. "sis, can we talk for a minute?" "Yeah, I suppose so..whats up? she said inquisitively. "sis, it's just that I cant BE your sister, not really. I promise to hang out with you and stuff but I cant stop being brother!" "YES YOU CAN" she shouted as I backed up. "Your going to be or I....OR I WILL SEND MY FRIEND THESE PHOTO'S" she said angrily whipping out her phone. I started to get mad, things where so far out of control, I could not do his forever and even my feelings about her, they almost seemed overruled as I grabbed for her phone. "Sis give it to me now!" I yelled lunging for it. *beep* I heard a button press as I grabbed it and held it up. *message sending* my face grew pale *message sent*.... "no.......NO son of a bitch" I yelled as my sister sat on the floor looking down. "I told you I would" she said not angry or confidently but almost sounding sad. "who was it, who did you send them to?" I demanded. "My friend from school" she said. I deleted the remaining photos and I slammed the door and went to my room. Hours passed and as I sat at my desk in my room, my sister came through the door. "Why do you always have to be an ass" she yelled. "Dont talk about me being an ass, you just ruined my life" I retorted. She had watery eyes, I paused. *smack* Her hand flew up an slapped my face. It hurt so bad and she didnt hold back. I was dazed. "I may not have pictures of you to send anymore but your going to do what I say!" she said. I felt the side of my face. *slap* "Answer me!" she yelled hitting me again. It hurt so bad, my eyes teared, I put my hands up. "sis stop, please!" I begged. "Get in my room now!" she said grabbing my arm. Pulling me down the hall and towards her room. As we got close I could see her door open, and there...THERE WAS HER FRIEND FROM SCHOOL! "Sis No, please" I said stopping. "she raised her hands and I cowered. "please no, dont hit me!" I said. Her friend was speechless with her hand over her mouth. "Go on" my sister said giving me a kick. "We have work to do!"

Old 07-31-2011, 08:44 PM   #53
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

More! More!More! More!

Old 08-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #54
shogan977

Write spoon plazas oh and I loved the chpt
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:30 PM   #55
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Knock knock (who's there) new update?

Old 08-02-2011, 06:30 AM   #56
mascot1920

Default work

I have work today so dont expect an update till late tonight.

Old 08-02-2011, 08:00 AM   #57
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Okay thats fine ill wait lol

Old 08-04-2011, 08:06 PM   #58
daremaster 1
getDare God

Pretty good story so far, I will see what ti gets to.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:37 AM   #59
danburnsy

Why there no new piece
danburnsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:00 AM   #60
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Idk i really hope its not dead...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, crossdress, femdom, humiliation, sister