Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-07-2008, 11:31 AM   #31
DareSgt
Account Banned

I know this is a bit off topic, but I think someone should design a turkey fan but plug made up of 18 tail feathers 12 to 15 inches long, with a turkey beard as an attachment and take a picture of themselves with the butt plug in wearing the beard for the month of November

Last edited by DareSgt; 04-09-2008 at 02:41 AM.
DareSgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 12:47 PM   #32
lcorbs12701
Account Banned

good idea!!!!!!!1

limits: no family/no public nudity/no sex toys/no orgasims
like: window dares/will do backyard/ humping/ obsessed with dice dares
lcorbs12701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 02:45 AM   #33
Lizzardgirl
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornasmyself View Post
How are the calendars going?
I've allready taken some great pictures but i'm stuck with a few months.
January something with new year
Februart Valentine or carnival
March ???
April ???
May ???
June ???
July Vacation
August Also something with vacation
September Dressed as schoolboy or something
Ocktobre Halloween
November ???
December Christmas

Any Ideas for the months with the ??? behind their names? Post them here or PM them to me plz.

Oh an extra dare, Print the calendar out and give it to someone U know (family, Friends, ...) as a gift for the new year.

greets

November Thanksgiving
Lizzardgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 04:05 AM   #34
leposean

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcorbs12701 View Post
please send me calendars. i want to see who actually does it
i know its april but i really want to do this dare, ill show you no problem, need ppl to help me out though, i want to doa very dirty kinky one, ive butt plug, handcuffs, anklecuffs, flogger red ballgag, black ballgag, pink pegs, whi, ropes, im really good at selfbondage, any position really, i got a fishnet top, fishnet stockings, thong, gstring, white heels, webcam and digicam also into any kinky dares and pics/videos r no problem
leposean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 01:05 PM   #35
becuase-im-bored

Send a message via MSN to becuase-im-bored

Although this idea seems to have faded...I have taken two nude photos of myself for the calendar, not sure what months they could be for as one is of me sitting with only scrunched up boxers hiding my dick and the second is me laying down naked with a towel between my legs,
so perhaps the towel one could be August, as it reminds me of swimming and you swim in summer!
I dare everybody to finaly go through with this and produce a couple pictures of your own.
Both pictures of mine are in black and white, so maybe we could keep to this scheme? as it seems more proffesional!

Feel free to PM if you want to share your ideas with me

( also, add me on msn if you want : [email protected] )

Limits:
No Public
No Family
No Crossdressing
Only small amounts of Pain
Nothing permenant/long term
becuase-im-bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 05:00 PM   #36
strippednakedmale

Hey, Ive go a pic of me in a Santa suit with my ummmm bag of toys exposed. Would work out ok for december if ya want.
Old 06-01-2008, 06:26 AM   #37
becuase-im-bored

Send a message via MSN to becuase-im-bored

Cool, the santa photo sounds perfect for december, who is willing to start putting this all together with everyones photos into a calander? you could just put them on word and lable the month.

Limits:
No Public
No Family
No Crossdressing
Only small amounts of Pain
Nothing permenant/long term
becuase-im-bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:38 AM   #38
leposean

Default lets go now!!!

its my birthday in 2 weeks so ill take june, what should i do in the photo? toys ive buttplug, vibrator, handcuffs, lots of rope, spreaderbar, ballgag, collar, heels, corset, gstring, fishnets, try have some of the girls in it 2, not as good fro everyone on the site unless we try split it, plus we can do the calender from June08-May09, i work for a printing company and have calender templates so if we get the pictures together ill put them on the template and email it to everyone in the calender and then we can decide who else we give it 2
Old 06-02-2008, 10:40 AM   #39
leposean

This is my favourite dare on the whole site im really begging everyon to help me do it
Old 06-02-2008, 07:34 PM   #40
strippednakedmale

Wink ho ho ho

Ok, I'll commit myself to being Mr. December lol. I could also make up the calendar I guess, I'm pretty busy but I know how to do it. If anyone else wants to though, feel free. Just a few questions that we should sort out. Are you strickly taking about an online calendar or one that we can all print off and hang on the wall in public gulp. I guess it could be both too. If you have pics, you should give suggestions about what you think the pic would be most suited for ie month, why it fits that month, suggestions for other months and stuff like that. You also have to be prepared for you pic to be rejected if there is a better suited pic available OR we could possible have a month that is a collage of the extras maybe. We should also be clear as to weather you mind if you face is showing or not, the rest of you will will just dare you to show anyways haha. What about trying to get enough girls to post so we can make a sort of split pic one with the girls on one side and the guys on the other...heee heee or better yet, the girls on top lol. Ok, anyways. JuSt some thoughts, like I said, feel free to jump in and volunteer. If you want, I'll give me email address out or possible make up a new one to start collecting. I'll do that if you all agree to me doing it and trust me to no share them which I can guarantee anyones requests will be followed. (or ask me to go ahead, your choice...I know if it was me...ok I'll stop). This is a keeewlll idea, an idea for all seasons you could say.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:44 PM   #41
strippednakedmale

Actually upon looking back it looks like "Lucky" is the best choice to do this thing if it's ok. Like I said, I'm open to anything.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:38 PM   #42
scoop

if any one makes this please send me it. this is a good dare ill haft to try it.
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 05:46 PM   #43
leposean

im 100% doing this, ill do all 12photos of me for all i care, ive stated my toys and clothes if people just let me know what they want on each month, any bondage position anything, just say leposean-January in your post and describe what you want them me to do, the same if anyone else wants to do a pic just put the month and whats to be done and someone can claim that month
Old 06-03-2008, 06:11 PM   #44
noteworthy

Send a message via AIM to noteworthy Send a message via MSN to noteworthy Send a message via Yahoo to noteworthy
Default April - May

April showers bring May flowers!

OK, so for April, perhaps a picture taking a shower. For May, use flowers in some sort of way.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:19 PM   #45
leposean

im liking these ideas on showers and flowers but want to put some sort of kinky aspect into it using toys, bondage, clothes, whatever really, preferably stuff inside also

Advertisements
Kink Talk