Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-08-2024, 05:19 AM   #91
mel-

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars?
no

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?
confetti, specifally seed confetti, where after a while flowers grow from it. I would walk around everywhere in town and turn neglected areas in flowery meadows.

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?
The only way I ever agree to be locked in such a thing longterm would be with regular short hygiene breaks, so I'd have to basically go to Paris immediately and retrieve the key. Not afraid of heights. The fantasy is hot, but it's just so impractical for women at least.

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?
New here, don't really know anybody. But this would not work in reality anyway and would be a dare I'd refuse to do.

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared?
No, it's winter, I'd be dead within hours.

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today?
The first fantasies I had were about being tied up. Not sure if this counts as fetish.

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it?
No.

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?
Drinking form a penis sounds better. And funnier.

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week?
Fingerless mittens cause I hate heels. And with fingerless mittens you can give me unfair tasks. Lots of opportunities.

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.
No, that's still stupid. Gambling for money should be illegal. Too many lifes have been destroyed already.

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now?
I'm on my job at lunch break. I'm panty-less today due to a dare, but can't even omit the bra and need some protective clothing anyway to prevent work injuries. If we make it legal to walk around naked, I'd gladly be nude during some of my freetime activities. Even when I have marks of spanking sessions or dirty words written on my body.

12. What percent dom/sub are you?
almost 100% sub, I'd say.

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?
I love spanking, I hate corner time. So ideally my potential dom would determine a random threshold number each day and write it down (of course I'm not allowed to see the secret threshold number). My swears are counted and if I'm below the threshold I get spanked, but when the number is above the threshold, I get cornertime. I still might do some extra swearing hoping I get "rewarded" with more spanks, but if I overdo it I risk of getting the real punishment that I hate. I love such dilemmas.

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given?
Not really did many dares. So I don't have a good answer yet.

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us
No, not yet. But it could be possible.

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee?
Facesittee. Never tried it but would love to.

Likes: spankings, bondage, sensory deprivation (blindfolds, gags, hoods, mittens), clothes control, unfair games, random effects, denial with heavy teasing/edging, pee play, anal play

Dislikes: mouth soaping, kneeling, corner time, the remaining are weak dislikes: figging, hold chilis in mouth, use chili oil as lube for toys

Limits: pictures/videos, messengers, chat, messy, bra-less at work or when doing sports

PM dares

Last edited by mel-; 02-08-2024 at 05:22 AM.
mel- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 12:29 PM   #92
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Totally. No harm here!

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?
glitter

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?
Probably for life. I hate flying and heights.

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?
Not sure.

Probably if I planned with no trips outside.

ABDL. Yes. But I have learned a lot of that is actually the humiliation.

Depends on the $$$

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?
Sure.

Depends on who is there to help. I would love the mitts but if I was alone forced to the heels.

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.
No

Pants off but shirt on.

10/90 Dom/Sub

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?
I dont swear or cuss much to totally yes to both.

No enough that really are creative yet.

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us
I was helping a friend one time at her house. She ordered me around like I was a kid. Totally turned on!

Facesitee.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 04:38 PM   #93
ToniHedon87

Yes

Confetti

I'm afraid of heights but I'm sure I could get up there. Realistically, though... Traveling over there would take the longest.

Not sure tbh, someone PM me

Yes, would need an excuse to WFH though

Crossdressing

If it paid well

Drink from the toy penis

Heels

I don't have to lose lol so sure

No, yes

Depends on the person and situation. Maybe 75/25

Absolutey!

Ooooh there's been a few. I like making complex coin/dice games, but only for people that actually see them through.

Yes. First thing that comes to mind was a bonfire a few years ago and one of the girls kept asking for drinks and snacks and I kept getting them for her.

Facesittee
ToniHedon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 04:57 AM   #94
Cstelle
gD Curio

I would gladly reduce the size of my man boobs by half for 100,000 dollars!!

I think paper confetti would be the ecologically sounder alternative!

A few days. (Travel time...)

I would let my friend Happy Me decide my bedtime! No problems! She is the nicest person I know!

Sure. I would just stay indoors, in bed.

I don't have any proper fetishes - just fun kinks - but I suspect I've been a little subby all my life.

No. I'm too old.

A dog bow. It's just a bowl with another name... A toy penis wouldn't work as well (hot & cold drinks? how do you add sugar & milk? would it work with fizzy drinks?)!

Heels. I wouldn't move about much, but if nothing else I could spend the week in bed, reading, riting and rinternetting!

Sure - because I don't have "life savings". I could borrow food money until next money day.

It's a cold winter day. I could be naked now (I live alone) - but why be cold?

Ah, this one is difficult. I'd say it varies. Today maybe 30/70.

Fuck no! I swear a lot, and I don't do pain or boring things!

I don't know if it is creative - but maybe it's a little bit clever: I went cycling along a main cycling route wearing black pantyhose instead of cycling pants. It was dark (but the route was well lit) and I doubt anyone noticed, but it was very exciting - and fun!

Not really.

I'd rather be the sittee!

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 08:17 AM   #95
PullingPinkThreads

penis

glitter

probably not long... glitter would be raining over paris until someone brought me the key OR maybe forever, since i might be too embarrassed to be known as someone locked in magical chastity

i dont rlly know anyone on gd well enough to make this decision

i would call a friend and ask to borrow clothes

(self)bondage, it's still one of my highest ranked fetish today

yes, depending on the pay

dog bowl

heels

no

i am naked, i just woke up and i usually sleep naked.

10d/90s

spanks, i really dislike cornertime

i was given a cornertime punishment dare, where i had to hold a coin against the wall with my nose while kneeling and everytime i dropped coin, the time would reset. i was also plugged with a lovense and ended having the cornertime reset a couple of times.

no

sittee

likes, limits, rules, pm dares
PullingPinkThreads is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 06:07 PM   #96
altair

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinkevk View Post
Did a few of these a long time ago so I feel like its time for another

No. But we can talk $10m.

Neither.

Probably forever, there's cops on the Eiffel tower to prevent you from climbing to the b top. If those are bribeable, about a day. Need to book a flight, get into Paris, wait in line...

Totally not into that.

Sure. And that's a silly question.

Corsets. And: Yes.

Certainly not

Definitely dog bowls. I've eaten from worse dishes. And I don't like drinking from even bottles.

6 inch heels. I do smoke.

No.

Because I like my pyjamas. And Yes.

About 50:50.

Spanking.

PM me if you want one. Females only, please. And apologies.

No, but it was very arousing to tell my boss he's an asshole. So thought the secretary, thus that became a sexual setting quite quickly.

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee

There's like two dozen more comfortable positions on the receiving end, thus the latter, if neither is not an option.
altair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 07:22 PM   #97
light42

My dick yes, my boobs no.

I mean either is fine. I suppose glitter just because its more of a mess, so if i want to be petty I can just poof it at someone.

Assuming thats the only way to take it off like 2 years.

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year?

I'm not sure maybe DoctorWorm

It would suck but could just call in work sick so it would be fine for 2 days.

Likely pee play. And still top 5

I would but only if the money/life was good.

Eat from a bowl thats really hot.

The hottest thing is the finger-less mitts but for day to day the heels.

Not at this point in my life.

I am not but i could be and was like 30 minutes ago

I would say 70% sub and 30% dom. I tend to dom more in person but online I mostly just like to sub

Spank me for sure. I may cuss more then.

Likely when i had someone have me put hot sauce on a thong and wear it until i couldn't stand it then cum before being able to take a shower.

I have mostly by teasing different people at work about being kind of a work slut. Aka working a lot for other people at work.

Both are fucking great.
kik light1500
Telegram light15000
Likes-being exposed, Humiliation, Bondage, anal, edging, Being Degraded, hypnosis, pee play and Petplay,

Limits- full Face, scat, blood, family, and friends, and moderate to heavy pain

Pm dares-https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76514
light42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk