Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-30-2008, 01:34 AM   #1
toni_alex

Default Opposite Sex Doctor

Think of something that will require you to strip in front of a doctor, only be sure that this person is of the opposite sex.

I masturbated to exhaustion, showered, went to the doctor and told her I was unable to get an erection. This worked!
toni_alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 07:58 AM   #2
Swisstony
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Swisstony

I had to go to the doctors recently with bum trouble. I ended up having a student Dr. She was in her early twenties. When she told me to pull my trousers down and I felt the Vasalene.............

[Throw a hedgehog under me and I will throw a porcupine under you
Swisstony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:45 PM   #3
Seedsy

GO and say:
Males: I'm having trouble cumming recently...(should get a fun surprise..)

Females: I after the last time i had sex i've been feeling extra sensitive in certain areas is anything wrong with me?(i dunno, let me know how it turns out.. post other suggestions)
Seedsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:47 PM   #4
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

I been in appointments with Doctors from the opposite sex
and they seem cold like they dont care

There was only one cute Doctor.. that exually have some fun with my body
while she was taking test on my longs and legs and arms..

I cannot strip naked unless they ask me to...
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:00 PM   #5
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!

when u get a physical for sports they have to check you in your crotch area.that required some stripping.when i got a physical the doctors hands are ice cold.(the doctor was a she)

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:54 PM   #6
PJ581

Lol I remember this time I had to get a physical done the nurse that did the physical was my ex girlfriends mother. it was awkward but funny at the same time.
I'm just glad she didnt remember me when she did it or I might be a woman.
PJ581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 02:51 PM   #7
DareSgt
Account Banned

I had to go to the doctor today to have my ass looked at because I have a cyst and both a guy and a woman looked at me. I OWN!!!!!

Last edited by DareSgt; 04-10-2008 at 02:58 PM.
DareSgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 06:36 PM   #8
wedgie_man

i was there for my yearly checkup and there was a student docter about 21 and she was hot and she asked me if it is ok that i get checked by her before my real doctors comes in. so i said yes and she asked is it ok that i check your penis and you doctor will do the same and i didn't care so she asked me if i felt embarrassed doing it and i said no. so she pulled my pants down and no one was in the room so she did it and then said you can stay naked or get dressed but i stayed naked and then she said ok i am done and it will be 10 min until the real doc. cam so she measured my dick and then she was rubbing it and then i cummed lol it was fun and so she just kept rubbing it and then she put me in the hall and said i was bad and left me nude so a few young kids passed me and they just stared and then i went back in
wedgie_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 11:57 PM   #9
money.m

Send a message via Yahoo to money.m

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgie_man View Post
i was there for my yearly checkup and there was a student docter about 21 and she was hot and she asked me if it is ok that i get checked by her before my real doctors comes in. so i said yes and she asked is it ok that i check your penis and you doctor will do the same and i didn't care so she asked me if i felt embarrassed doing it and i said no. so she pulled my pants down and no one was in the room so she did it and then said you can stay naked or get dressed but i stayed naked and then she said ok i am done and it will be 10 min until the real doc. cam so she measured my dick and then she was rubbing it and then i cummed lol it was fun and so she just kept rubbing it and then she put me in the hall and said i was bad and left me nude so a few young kids passed me and they just stared and then i went back in
and then she didnt get fired right?
money.m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 01:24 PM   #10
wedgie_man

really this really happen
why don't you belive me
fine punish me for lying a little some parts are not true so punish me i have been a bad boy!!!!!!!!!!!
wedgie_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 02:47 PM   #11
Naughtybaby
getDare Sweetheart

i went to the doctor to get mi cholesterol levels checked cuz i got high cholesterol(hereditary)and for some reason the doctor asked if she could check me out and i said ya sure (i hate goin to the doctors so often skip appointments) then she asked if the student doctor could have a look and i said ya sure,no prob but they changed student doctors and it turned out to be a guy.I still didnt really care but i got freaked out cuz he started checkin me out and staring so after that i immediatly started to get dressed.When he checked to see if mi kidenys and liver werent enlarged his hands went about 5 centimeters from mi crotch...i became VERY uncomforable.

Advertisements
Kink Talk