Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-02-2008, 11:55 PM   #1
bigwig

Default Most frustrating dare in history for males

Make yourself cum using your hands only. However at the moment of cumming AND afterwards you are not allowed to touch your cock at all. This is achieved by passing the point of no return using your hands and then removing them at the actual moment with no contact then whatsoever. After cumming you may only touch your cock after two minutes have passed.

Repeat the whole process two more times in the same day.
bigwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:42 AM   #2
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue
Thumbs down just what

this is basically masturbation

1/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 08:14 AM   #3
onknees
getDare Sweetheart

Not exactly basic masturbation because you need to remove your hand(s) at the moment you start to feel the orgasm....this is called a ruined orgasm (try to google these 2 words )
onknees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 07:50 PM   #4
erick92
Distinguished Member

Sounds boring.. I dont even need my hands after I start to orgasm, so it is all the same.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:33 PM   #5
NakhtiChaos

Actually this is supposed to ruin the orgasm what that means is while in your brain you know you have cummed your cock dose not register that fact and it stays hard inspite having just ejaculated then in turn to add more frustration to the mix it becomes harder to reach the next orgasm due to the fact that you need to 'reload your gun' so to speak.
NakhtiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:41 PM   #6
braves4ever
Account Banned

Default Read before you post guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glue View Post
this is basically masturbation

1/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by erickj92 View Post
Sounds boring.. I dont even need my hands after I start to orgasm, so it is all the same.
I love how you guys can jump to conclusions without ever having tried this out. Seems pretty obnoxious to me, or at least kinda ignorant. So please guys, take the time to either understand the dare or maybe even try doing it. Either that or please refrain from posting comments that have nothing positive to say about the dare, especially when it is a good, intelligent dare that is original to the site. Kudos to the dare mate. I've never seen the idea of a ruined orgasm on this site yet, and if anybody's ever tried it they will realize it is NOT in fact "basically masturbation, but instead a test of will and very difficult to do, especially multiple times. I only hope after giving a 1/10 to this post glue, the over-abundant/repetitive dares in this forum that all go "I dare you to put 60 *insert item here* up your ass/pussy receive a -8/10 or something...because after this rating you seem to be setting the bar very very low.

R.I.P. John Smoltz's season and probably career!
braves4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:51 AM   #7
bigwig

Thank you everyone for your comments. I would challenge anyone, especially those who think it is just masterbating, to give it a go even just once. But remember by the time you are cumming you should not be touching yourself at all.
bigwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:57 AM   #8
onknees
getDare Sweetheart

I dont give the site but try googling "jill ruined orgasm", the 1st link is about a mistress and his husband who is on orgasm denial and ruined orgasms.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:28 AM   #9
Athanael
getDare Sweetheart

When I first read the topic I thought it was stupid ... well I've just tried it and I think it's a good idea. It would be interesting to stop masturbating for a month and have ruined orgasms once a day instead.
Athanael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:55 AM   #10
onknees
getDare Sweetheart

If the slave is controlled "live" the mistress can attach a string to the slave wrist and pull it rapidly when the slave start to cum
Old 06-07-2008, 12:28 AM   #11
carso87

Quote:
Originally Posted by onknees View Post
If the slave is controlled "live" the mistress can attach a string to the slave wrist and pull it rapidly when the slave start to cum
They don't need the slave to stroke off. A lot of mistresses seem to be able to tell if their slave is cumming, and can stroke them and pull off when they feel the slave cumming.

Along the ideas of ruined orgasms, have a look at this: (Is it allowed to post links to other websites? I apologise if it isn't, but it's in relation to a dare)..

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=2632

After as many ruined orgasms as this makes u do.. ouch..
carso87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 07:10 AM   #12
banneduser
Account Banned

Woohooo Milovana! Great site, if youre 18+ check it out, it really is great!

As for ruined orgasms, also great but in a strange way. A good variation is to very gently rub the sensitive spot on the back of the penis just after that point of no return. Feels slightly different and perhaps more frustrating.

A good dare would be a "Person above" style thread where the person below you decides how many ruined orgasms you have to have before a real orgasm... Hum.. I might create that :P
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk