Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-25-2024, 01:54 AM   #376
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
Are you still being a slut at work
Been taking it carefully at work but slowly getting more daring as I settle in to my new job

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 01:57 AM   #377
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Before work try to get 2 or 3 loads of cum while wearing stocking micro mini skirt and high heels then 5 loads after work

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 04:42 AM   #378
r0ver
getDare Addict

The boat race is coming up on Saturday.
So you to get a boat crew's worth of cum on *your* boat race.
On Saturday go out and find 8 guys to cum on your face. Can be one on one or a group or groups. However you want to help them on their way to the point of climax is up to you, as long as they empty on your face. No cleaning up until you get home.

I'm thinking we need to come up with some (in)appropriately themed tasks for you for Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday as well.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 05:59 AM   #379
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
The boat race is coming up on Saturday.
So you to get a boat crew's worth of cum on *your* boat race.
On Saturday go out and find 8 guys to cum on your face. Can be one on one or a group or groups. However you want to help them on their way to the point of climax is up to you, as long as they empty on your face. No cleaning up until you get home.

I'm thinking we need to come up with some (in)appropriately themed tasks for you for Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday as well.
Oh, that’s good! Will be difficult though keeping the cum on my face until I get home

This could be a really humiliating challenge

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 03-25-2024, 06:26 AM   #380
r0ver
getDare Addict

Another idea for the Easter

Friday or Sunday is probably best for this, but do it whenever you can fit it in
Go out dressed as a sexy easter bunny. So body/swimsuit, bunny ears, high heels fishnet tights etc.
But with one addition. If you've not got one already get a bunny tail butt plug. Make a hole in the bodysuit just large enough that you can insert the plug, so that it looks just like part of the costume until someone looks closely.
First go to a supermarket and buy largest carrot you can find. Take it home and after washing it fully, fuck both your pussy and ass with it before eating it.

Then in the evening got out to a pub or club.

Your mission at the pub/ club is simply to fuck like a bunny. Get as much action as you can with as many different people in the club or bar.
Old 03-25-2024, 06:29 AM   #381
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Another idea for the Easter

Friday or Sunday is probably best for this, but do it whenever you can fit it in
Go out dressed as a sexy easter bunny. So body/swimsuit, bunny ears, high heels fishnet tights etc.
But with one addition. If you've not got one already get a bunny tail butt plug. Make a hole in the bodysuit just large enough that you can insert the plug, so that it looks just like part of the costume until someone looks closely.
First go to a supermarket and buy largest carrot you can find. Take it home and after washing it fully, fuck both your pussy and ass with it before eating it.

Then in the evening got out to a pub or club.

Your mission at the pub/ club is simply to fuck like a bunny. Get as much action as you can with as many different people in the club or bar.
Haha, you’re the second person to suggest this. Wasn’t keen at first but if you all think I should, maybe I will

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 03-25-2024, 06:31 AM   #382
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
Haha, you’re the second person to suggest this. Wasn’t keen at first but if you all think I should, maybe I will
Great minds etc.
Why not keen?
Old 03-25-2024, 06:39 AM   #383
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Oh, that’s good! Will be difficult though keeping the cum on my face until I get home

This could be a really humiliating challenge
If possible could you share a pic of your facial? (Even if it's just the lower half of your face if you're not comfortable with a full face pic.)
Oh and if you do do the Easter bunny dare a pic/ pics of the outfit would be lovely as well.
Old 03-25-2024, 10:02 AM   #384
curvyslutwife

Quote:
Yes, when it’s cold. I was cold a lot over the weekend but a slut has to slut!
Haha had to smile when reading this! I know that for myself and I'm with you in mind. But that's our fate as sluts Thank goodness I almost never get cold feet. Have fun with your easter adventures!

My rules 2024

Don't bother me with unwanted PMs! I am not looking for subs!
curvyslutwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 10:43 AM   #385
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvyslutwife View Post
Haha had to smile when reading this! I know that for myself and I'm with you in mind. But that's our fate as sluts Thank goodness I almost never get cold feet. Have fun with your easter adventures!
😂😂

Can’t wait for the warmer weather. Sometimes surprises me that guys find mottled skin and shivering sexy, but they seem to. I wear enough makeup to hide my blue lips💋

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 03-27-2024, 11:47 PM   #386
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Fun night last night. Not especially kinky but worth sharing

Amy came round for a surprise visit. I was of course naked, wearing heels and a plug when I opened the door. I’m always nervous when I do this but also excited because I don’t always know who is on the other side. A rule is a rule so I have no choice and it makes life fun. Amy just laughed and kissed me and told me I was a weirdo

Also in my room a few of my dildos were lying around as I have to have one in me when I sit down. So it was inevitable that Amy also got naked (she’s so fucking hot and fit with her CrossFit body!) and we started making out

She knelt between my legs and ate me out, and then worked my clit with her tongue and brought me to an edge. I was shaking but she told me not to cum, so I fought it and it subsided

We then moved to the bedroom and Amy decided to tie me to the bed spread eagle and she then proceeded over the evening to work my clit with either her tongue, fingers or a vibe. Bringing me to an edge and making me hold it but not letting me cum. To help as I reached the edge and was fighting to hold back the orgasm she would rub an ice cube on my clit. The cold helped the edge go as the shock of the ice made me jump. She then took out my plug and popped the ice cube in and reinserted the plug. She kept this up all night until I was just shaking and crying (and I mean crying). I was so desperate to cum but she wouldn’t let me. I begged and writhed but she just kept edging me all night. Around 1am she sat on my face and I got to eat her out and lick her clit until she came over my face. Feeling her hot body writhing on my face and tasting her wet pussy as he juices flowed was heaven. But I was still not allowed to cum!! She edged me 3 more times until we both fell asleep

Woke up at 5am as Amy had to get to the gym. She finally untied me and I was able to take the plug out and clean up

I didn’t get much sleep and I’m a horny mess having been edged all night. Will plug myself for work now and will also have my remote vibe in for the day. Plan is to edge at least once an hour! Got to be horny for the weekend

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 8 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 03-29-2024, 04:33 AM   #387
maccas

I dont know if you have tried this before but i have a challenge/idea for you…

Ill call it ‘present prostitution’ (the christmas kind of present)

The idea is to set yourself a monetary goal, maybe 250, maybe 500 maybe 1000. Then a time frame such as a day or weekend. Your goal is to complete sexual acts for people in return for them buying you things or services. Cash giving doesnt count. For example sucking someone off for a free drink would count.

Ideas for presents are:
-Drinks
-Ubers/Taxis
-Clothes (Like the dress from the sex shop the other day)
-Food
-Sex toys

You cannot already know the person however, so you cant convince amy to buy you a new toy etc. Hotels rooms also don't count.

I work as a 'chef' at everyones favourite fast food place, McDonalds!

Dislikes: CEI, Pain, Bladder Control

Limits: Messy, Illegal, Involving Others, Scat, Permanent

KIK: macmaccas
maccas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 12:31 AM   #388
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

On Thursday at work the guy I gave the bj to in the toilets was in. I got quite excited when I saw him and smiled. I was already very horny from the night before and by edging every hour with my remote vibe. To say I was horny as fuck was an understatement

Anyway, imagine how I felt when he approached the front seat. I know I flushed red and my heart was racing

He asked me what I was doing after work. I told him I was meeting friends for a few drinks. He just said “cancel it. You’re coming back to my place” and walked away. I nearly creamed myself there and then. His dominance and arrogance was so hot

At 5pm he came to my desk and I got up and followed him obediently to his car and got in the passenger seat. My heart was racing and I was so wet. As we set off he told me to hitch up my skirt, so I did and opened my legs. My pussy was wet and swollen from being edged all day and he laughed (I’d removed my vibe btw). He rubbed my clit and fingered me which drove me insane. Bear in mind by this point I’d been edging almost non stop for about 24hrs. I was shaking and moaning and telling him I was his slut and begging him to use me like a whore. I was fighting not to cum and I was in heaven

Once we got out of London (Friday night traffic is a bitch!) he told me to suck his cock. As mentioned before he has a beautiful cock so I undid his trousers, took out his cock and bent over and sucked him. Good he tasted good and I sucked him for ages as he drove I felt the car moving, turning and so in until he slowed and we’d arrived at his house. No idea where we were

His house was just a normal house on a new build estate. We got out and walked to his door. By now I was so wet I could feel my own juices between my thighs. Fuck I really needed him to use me hard! Once inside he closed the door then instantly grabbed me by my throat and pushed me hard against the wall. I moaned. Yes, this is what I needed. He squeezed making me struggle to breathe before kissing me in a long, deep wet kiss. I was moaning into his mouth and my hips were slowly girating. I really needed him in me

He then pulled back and asked me what I am. “I’m your slut sir! Please use me like a cheap whore!” Fuck I was insanely horny and I so wanted to be used hard. He slapped me hard round me face making me gasp. He squeezed me throat again making me struggle and I could see his smile as my face flushed and I struggled to breathe. Then he let go and ripped my shirt open. I heard my buttons fly round the hall as they were ripped off. He grabbed my tits, squeezed them hard. And then bent down and bit my nipples. Chewing them painfully making me squeal in pain and pleasure and I felt my pussy flush as the pain transférés to pleasure. I was moaning and squirming. He stood back.

“Strip” I took of my shirt and skirt but left on my stockings and heels. He took in my body “now that is the body of a whore. Get on your knees you slut” I did instantly. I so wanted him to fuck my face

He took out his cock and moved to me. He slapped it on my face and rubbed it over me. He told me he was going to fuck my throat. If I pushed him away or took his cock out of my mouth he’s beat me so hard we’d need hospital. I nodded and opened my mouth. He grabbed my hair and forced my head back against the wall and then just plunged his cock down my throat until my face was pressed up against his trimmed pubes. He held it there and pushed it as deep as he could. I was struggling to breath and I gagged and coughed. Then he started to violently fuck my face. Each thrust so hard my head banged on the wall behind. It was hard and painful but I kept my hands pressed against the wall and never once tried to get relief from his cock. I gagged a lot and I had tears running down my face, my drool and snot was hanging down from his cock and over my tits and stomach and still he kept fucking me

He stopped and pulled his cock out. There was my drool everywhere. He wiped his cock over my face and in my hair. Then he grabbed my hair and pulled me down the corridor and up the stairs. I screamed in pain and tried to keep up while crawling on all 4s but he was walking too quickly so I was mainly dragged up to his bedroom and thrown on to his bed.

He forced my face into the bed and told me to keep my legs apart and my ass in the air. He played with my plug and fingered my cunt. By now I was begging him to fuck me but instead he gave me a really hard spanking before pulling his belt of and used it to whip my ass till I was screaming and writhing on his bed as blow after blow landed on my tender ass.

Then he pulled out my plug and pushed it into my mouth. I could taste my ass on it. It was humiliating. Then I felt his cock against my ass and I knew at last he was going to fuck me. And boy, did he fuck me! He plunged his cock deep into my ass and made me scream with pleasure as he started to pound my poor hole mercilessly. He fucked my ass so hard I actually came and squirted hard. He fucked me like this for ages. Then withdrew, made me suck him clean before he fucked my pussy the same way. He choked me, slapped me, spat on me all the time but I came several times as he used me. He had stamina as well and he was still going hard after I was exhausted. Eventually he pulled out, grabbed my hair and shot a huge load over my face. It was heaven to have his sticky hot cum over my face and I moaned. As he collapsed back exhausted I sucked his cock clean for him and he enjoyed watching as I scooped up his cum and ate it all. It was too good to waste!

We lay there for a while before he got up to go to the bathroom and then almost as an after thought called me through to him. I crawled through on my hands and knees and he told me to kneel and open my mouth. Imagine how happy I was as he pissed directly into my mouth and I drank every drop of his lovely piss! God it was good

We fucked again several time. Once I rode him with my ass as he lay on the bed, but every time we fucked it was violent. He was always holding me, chocking or slapping or humiliating me in some way, and it’s exactly what I needed. I loved every bit

In the morning I put on my skirt, and my shirt which only had 2 buttons left and he called me an Uber to take me home. He fucked my ass one more time and left a load in there before putting my plug back in

What a great start to the weekend

Last night I did the Easter bunny challenge I was set before. A guy from getdare was supposed to meet me in a bar with 9 of his friends but he didn’t turn up. Sort of knew he wouldn’t as it was pretty clear he was a time waster, but never mind as I still had a lot of fun.

I will report on that later when I get the chance, but I have the boat race today so need to get at least 8 guys to cum on my face!

Busy weekend so sorry if my reports aren’t as long as this one

Kik hotsassysarah2

Last edited by Hotsassysarah; 03-30-2024 at 12:38 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 03-30-2024, 12:52 AM   #389
r0ver
getDare Addict

Do you have any pictures of your bunny outfit?
Old 03-30-2024, 01:35 AM   #390
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I expect the bunny outfit was less revealing than some of your other outfits are lol. Glad your weekend has got off to a great start though

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk