Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-01-2020, 09:42 AM   #1
imherenow

i was given another dare via pm that i completed last night. i was too tighten my crotch rope, edge three times, apply toothpaste directly to my clit, put clothespins on my nipples, tease myself my inserting the toothbrush into my pussy and moving it around while it was off for 5 minutes. i was then allowed to cum and then take off my crotch rope and and take off the clothespins from my nipples.

i tightened the crotch rope to as tight as i could while still being safe. i had already had the crotch rope on and hadn’t touched myself for almost 5 hours i think, so i was already soaking wet. tightening it really dug the knot into my clit and made me even more desperate. i then used my electric toothbrush on my clit to edge once. it took longer than expected because of the burning from the toothpaste on my clit from a previous dare. i waited about a minute and then edged again. this one happened pretty quickly and once i got there it was very difficult for me to not let myself cum but i didn’t. i waited another minute and edged again. this third one also took a bit longer than expected. i applied toothpaste to my clit and put clothespins on my nipples and didn’t keep going until they started to tingle as instructed. the toothpaste on my clit burned so badly. after around 10 minutes or so i started inserted the toothbrush into my pussy. i have never been very turned on my insertion so i didn’t come close to edging, but it definitely turned on my already desperate pussy. after 5 minutes of that i was allowed to cum. i used the toothbrush on my clit to cum. it wasn’t as satisfying as i would have liked because of the burning on my clit from the toothpaste but my pussy was still so thankful for being allowed to cum. i took y crotch rope off which felt so freeing and then i took the clothespins off my nipples which stung.

i was very thankful that i didn’t have to sleep in the crotch rope as i have never had never done anything before while sleeping. i have another dare from my pms to complete which i will do and report on. feel free to leave me more tasks

dislikes: clothespins (tits), toothpaste (pussy), moderate pain

limits: public, messy, bodily fluids, extreme pain, spanking, insertions (okay with ice in pussy), pictures and videos, anything anal (possibly others that i can’t think of right now, so please respect it if i tell you something’s a limit and it’s not on here)
imherenow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenges, dares, introduction, pussy, tit