Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Do I have to walk home naked 3 miles?
Yes 10 66.67%
No 5 33.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-22-2024, 04:06 PM   #1
cyclist

Pill Do I have to walk 3 miles naked and barefoot?

My friend has dared me to wear just a top and a scarf thing (the type that cyclists use) on my lower body. The scarf does not cover my privates so I have to lift my dick up and put it under it. However, this still leaves my testicals exposed as it's not long enough to cover them. Part of my butt is also on display with it. I have to go a walk in the countryside like this with him (it's a quiet bit with shelter from prying eyes).
Well after a lost bet, he's decided to ask people online if I have to do the following:

I will have to go in the pub near him dressed like this. This is a pub I go in regularly. They don't mind nudity but I'd still be embarrassed. If I can't, I have to give him all my clothes, including underwear and shoes and socks that he will put in a backpack and take to his house (nudity is legal in my country as long as you're not doing anything sexual or trying to cause offence). If I try to get them back, I get a kick in the balls each time I try and nettles shoved up my butthole any any attempt to remove the nettles will result in him using the nettles all over my body. After he has taken my clothes to his house, we will walk the 3 miles to my house with me naked and barefoot and I will not be aloud to cover myself. If I try even once yo cover myself with my hands or anything else, I will get nettles rubbed all over my body many times for the entire walk.
As the pub is a pub I regularly go in, I don't think I'll be able to go in it dressed in the scarf thing so I'm hoping you vote no to the naked punishment walk home. But i will do whatever the poll results are. Let's hope I can go home dressed.

Last edited by cyclist; 02-22-2024 at 04:53 PM.
cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk