Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-18-2018, 06:14 PM   #1
BrightonKent21

Male 21/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in UK (student)

21/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in UK (student)

Hey all,
Posted an ad since starting this but no result, so thought i'd try again!

About me:

I am a 21 year old male student from the UK (once trust is gained etc. i will disclose where abouts specifically), studying at university. I am 6ft4/5 and average body (but trying to lose a bit of weight!), brown hair, blue eyes.

I am currently in a relationship, but in order to gain experience in fetishes that my girlfriend is not into, I am free to search elsewhere for it - whether that be online or in person eventually My key fetishes include being pegged (not actually tried but want to), anal, spit, female feet, general domination - these can be discussed but i am really open to trying out as many as possible.

I am free most nights via kik or email or skype etc etc. just ask

What am i after?

I am seeking a female/trans mistress who understands that my time is not 100% devoted to them as i am in a solid relationship and that ultimately comes first. However, i am willing to make time regularly in order to serve and chat I would like someone who i can talk to on a normal level, rather than solely kinky and sub/dom orientated.

Your location isn't necessarily restricted to the UK as i am regularly up late most nights anyway, but it would certainly help! Your fetishes can be discussed if you have an questions or requests feel free to contact me! I would appreciate replies with a picture, but if you know another way of proving yourself then feel free to go down that route (as i know alot of people aren't comfortable with straight up sending a picture to a stranger!)

If you feel like this is suitable for you, then reply either on here or through kik and anything in my signature

Many Thanks,
H x

Advertisements
Kink Talk