Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-03-2011, 02:22 PM   #1
cndainswtpnts

Default New Photo Dare! No Nudity Please

Who Can Make Sweatpants Look The Sexiest?

Hi everyone. I would like to start something a little different. This dare is open to everyone and anyone wanting to participate. It is to show how the most relaxed and comfortable part of the day when you strip off the clothes and makeup and through on some sweats can be the sexiest moment of the day.

I dare everyone to post a picture of themselves or someone else looking as sexy as they can wearing sweatpants. And for everyone else, feel free to post a comment on the pictures and vote for who you think looks sexiest!

No nudity please, keep it PG 13.

Post a picture here in the thread or create an album and post the link in this thread.
Also if your interested in leaving a little less to the imagination in your photo's feel free to make an album on Kinktalk and post the link here in this thread. All I ask is you label it 18+ and a mature content warning.

Thankyou to all of those that choose to participate! and can't wait to get some pictures flowing!
cndainswtpnts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
cndainswtpnts

Well I see there has been lots of views but no posts! Anyone out there willing to add to this?
I Dare you guys to post
cndainswtpnts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:26 PM   #3
sweatslvr

I'm a guy, can I post a pic of myself? Or is it females only?
sweatslvr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
picture dare, sweatpants, sweats, sweats dares