Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-29-2020, 03:04 AM   #1
zostarius

Male 30/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any place (actually 25)

30/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any place (actually 25)

Thank you for reading my ad!
I am 25 and live in the UK.
I’m looking for a Master to use and control me and to reinforce the idea that a slave is a slave and that pleasure and enjoyment in life is meant for my betters, not for me.
I’m looking for a Master who would have no problem with treating me like dirt on the bottom of their shoe - please don’t be nice to me. I genuinely believe that slaves should be treated like objects for the pleasure of their Superiors rather than as people. I would love the difference between our lives to be noticeable and I fully expect that I should live a mostly miserable life.
I love the thought of rules which make the difference between us very clear. For example:
  • While you sleep on a big comfortable bed, I am made to sleep on a cold, hard floor.
  • While you eat the finest food and drink anything you choose, I have to have only dry vegetables and water.
  • While you’re out enjoying yourself with friends, I have to kneel facing a corner for hours - your time having fun, my time just wasted.
  • Me being denied the pleasure of orgasms, but being expected to ask permission and to beg for you to experience the pleasure of orgasm instead of me. Life is short, and that pleasure is not for a slave.
  • Setting my bedtimes and wake up times while you can sleep in or stay up as long as you desire.
  • Setting curfews and deciding when I can and can’t see friends, family, or have any kind of social life.
Basically, anything that makes my life more difficult or less pleasurable, while you continue to have as much enjoyment and pleasure as possible.

My likes include: Dehumanisation, verbal abuse, objectification, rules, feet, worship, descriptive writing, and more.

My limits include: illegal, permanent, face pictures, blood, openly public, family/friends (other than obviously deciding when I can and can’t see them), and extreme pain.

I would love to talk more; my kik is Fletch3001.

Thank you for reading my ad. And please remember, don’t be nice to me!

Last edited by zostarius; 11-29-2020 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Added limit

Advertisements
Kink Talk