Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-19-2015, 02:45 AM   #1
Rhia

Default 22 F and 23 M needs some dares to do today

Hey everyone. My boyfriend is over for the day so we were hoping for some task or dares to do. The normal toys and limits apply to us both. He is more dominant and I am more submissive.

Can't wait to see what you come up with

Limits: Public, pics, pee/poo, excessively long dares, extreme pain, anything illegal, videos, diapers, needles

Available toys: ben wa balls, dildo, lube, ball gag, magic wand

Click HERE to view my PM dares. Feel free to give me as many as you like.
Rhia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 03:07 AM   #2
archie21
getDare Succubus

Start by stripping him naked and then sucking his cock until he is on edge and then stop, this will increase his mastery over you. He may not fuck you, yet.
Follow this by offering your pussy for stuffing with a toy.
Butt plug in.
A summer dress on (no underwear) and then go out for a walk.
Go to a biggish local park where you can play safely or take a bus to one. Take with you your toys. Once in the park he is to pull your dress off your shoulders and attach your nipple clamps.
He will pull your dress up at the bottom and rub your clit until you edge then insert the large dildo into your pussy and tape it in place.
Once more to your knees suck his cock but not to satisfaction.

He will then smooth your dress out and you will buy ice creams.. Only once you have done this can you return to where you were before in the park. He will strip you of your dress, remove the nipple clamps, remove the dildo and then fuck you.
Make your way home... If this too long do it at home, but walk to a local shop with your nipples,dildo and ass plugged for ice creams.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 11:17 AM   #3
Rhia

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie21 View Post
Start by stripping him naked and then sucking his cock until he is on edge and then stop, this will increase his mastery over you. He may not fuck you, yet.
Follow this by offering your pussy for stuffing with a toy.
Butt plug in.
A summer dress on (no underwear) and then go out for a walk.
Go to a biggish local park where you can play safely or take a bus to one. Take with you your toys. Once in the park he is to pull your dress off your shoulders and attach your nipple clamps.
He will pull your dress up at the bottom and rub your clit until you edge then insert the large dildo into your pussy and tape it in place.
Once more to your knees suck his cock but not to satisfaction.

He will then smooth your dress out and you will buy ice creams.. Only once you have done this can you return to where you were before in the park. He will strip you of your dress, remove the nipple clamps, remove the dildo and then fuck you.
Make your way home... If this too long do it at home, but walk to a local shop with your nipples,dildo and ass plugged for ice creams.

Thank you for this task and apologies for the late reply. I stripped him off and got on my knees to suck his cock. I love doing this and seeing his control over me slip.

He chose my ben wa balls to insert in my pussy and slid the butt plug in. I felt so full with both my holes stuffed. I could feel them with every slight movement I made. It was making me so wet which made it even harder to keep the balls in especially without underwear on.

We went for a walk to a park just round the corner from us. We found a more secluded area to play in. As soon as he was sure we were alone he shoved me against a tree and pulled my dress down. He played pinched and twisted my nipples just enough to make them hard before putting the clamps on. Then he began rubbing my clit. I was on the edge almost instantly because of the stimulation from the butt plug and balls.

It was so difficult not to cum when he shoved the large dildo in my pussy. Then I was again on my knees sucking his cock like a good girl.

We then went for ice cream across the other side of the park. Every step was like torture as I was so close to the edge. when we were waiting in line for ice cream he stood close behind me so I could feel his hard cock against my back. Once we had our ice creams we quickly made our way back to the secluded spot we had been in before.
We could hardly wait to fuck and he had me bent over and was fucking me from behind within moments.

This was so much fun, Thank you

Limits: Public, pics, pee/poo, excessively long dares, extreme pain, anything illegal, videos, diapers, needles

Available toys: ben wa balls, dildo, lube, ball gag, magic wand

Click HERE to view my PM dares. Feel free to give me as many as you like.
Rhia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 01:31 PM   #4
M_Medwine

You both edge and then he gets inside you. You stay that way for an hour. Both must stay near an edge (not on the edge that would be too difficult) during that time, and when either of you starts to lose arousal the other needs to help them get back up.

Here's the catch. You can only do this by moving, no using hands. You can talk, laugh, cry, anything you want, but he must stay inside you. Neither can cum, and both must stay near an edge. After an hour, well, do what you want and have fun. Cumming allowed.

This will be hard, because it is likely one will be at a higher state of arousal than the other, and they will have to help the other get there without failing. If either of you cum, as punishment they must service the other's any request for the next hour. If both cum, you each do an hour of service.
Likes: edging, teasing, orgasm control, bondage, prefer private scenes (What can I say...I'm possessive, and I don't like to share), obedience, clothing control, eating control, flexible otherwise (if it gets you wet, I can use it).
Limits: permanent damage, health risk, family, sharing, public, messy.
M_Medwine is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk