Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-18-2007, 02:32 PM   #16
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

Well I will keep writing. As some of you are enjoying it I may add the extra bit of story occasionally to it, but hopefully my next ideas you will find even more interesting.

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 03:20 PM   #17
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

i happy your writing more
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 03:28 PM   #18
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

If your happy about mine, then I post in yours I happy with yours

Old 04-06-2007, 04:31 PM   #19
Tessdog
Account Banned

This story......is.....well.....

Powerstrip.....we need to write a story together.... Send me a P.M.
Tessdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:03 PM   #20
JohnC15

dude awesome story keep it up please!!!!

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
JohnC15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 03:29 PM   #21
JohnC15

So powerstrip what happened?

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
JohnC15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 03:07 PM   #22
Gotmilk272727

its cool1 dont change it!!
Gotmilk272727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:17 PM   #23
doanything

Send a message via AIM to doanything

plezzzzzzzzzzzz power strip keep writting
doanything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:38 AM   #24
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Forgotten all about this with exam pressure. I'll try and make an ending up, don't see the harm in. Sorry to have kept you all hanging like this

I'll read through it, and try and get back into it. I'll end it fairly shortly though and make up a new one simply as I have lost my train of thought with this one.

depp=noob=lol it is slighty based on truth....I would love it to come true she is v hot my next door neighbour.

Next post will be the next part

Last edited by Powerstrip; 07-25-2007 at 07:50 AM.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:50 AM   #25
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

The rather belated and unsteady step to the next post. Might take me a while to get back into the rhythm of it, but here goes nothing. I had a couple of different thoughts on how I can take this. Whether this is the right choice or not I don't know, but tell me what you want (if I'm going wrong) and It'll help take the story where it is needed.

For the next few days I kept a very low profile. Usually I would go and talk to her out the window on most nights, but I hadn't seen her since the party.

Through my mind was racing the pain I had felt that night and the pictures she had of me. As I'd left the party I had vowed to get back at her, at least show her that what had happened was beyond me and maybe she should tone it down. I didn't want it to end fully, I enjoyed her company, her great figure and the adrenaline and horniness she induced in me.

About a week after that night, I got a text from her. It read:
"Hey honey, u ok? I need to talk to you tonight please, usual place"

I read it a few times. It seemed to me she had some emotion showing in it, however, as it was just text, I could not tell. Maybe it was an apology, maybe she was just pulling my leg.

I tried to sneak a peek of her all day to see what kind of mood she was in, but I didn't see her at all.

That night I decided to talk to her. There had been time for both of us to calm down, think about the events and repurcusions and how we could carry on. I sat on my window sill waiting to hear her arrive. She didn't set a time so I had waited there a few hours. It was 11pm by the time she arrived.

I got out of the window and sat down on the bannaster separating our houses. She smiled at me, but it seemed painful to me. She stared down the garden and I realised she was having trouble coming to terms with whatever she wanted to say to me. I kept silent not knowing how she had reacted or what had happened.

After a few minutes she took my hand and held it in both of hers. I thought a little about how soft they were again. Small and delicate, but I was still weary of her state of mind so concentrated on how she felt. Eventually,
"I know we've only just started, but I went overboard last time. You hadn't learnt the rules fully, I hadn't told them to you. Something has shown me that I should be more careful of my friends and while you are but a slave I want to treat you also like a friend"

She finally pulled her eyes out of the stars and looked me and said:
"I'm sorry for what happened. I was annoyed, but never should have taken it out on you. If you forgive me I'll set you free and let you be my master"

I was bewildered and for a while I was unable to comprehend this. She realised how thrown I was. "I'll give you time to think about it. I'll wait inside"

She went inside and pushed the door to, leaving me to think about what she had proposed. I had come here vowing for an apology and a more fair mistress. Would I want to be her master? I had had many many fantasies after our first ever meeting a few years ago of what I would do if I had my way with her. However, these suddenly eluded me. They were all based around the fact that it would (well I thought) not become into being.

I'd got my apology from her. I had aceived that, but with the sudden abillity to punish her, to take control and have my revenge I realised that that was not what I wanted. I enjoyed being her slave and wanted it to remain this.

Finally I reached my decision. I hopped off of the banister and pushed open the door. She sat on the bed looking into nothingness and folding her hands in her lap. She looked up as I sat down next to her and waited.

"Well?" She asked.
"I have decided that the prospect of being your master is tempting, however, I entered into this agreement as a slave and enjoy this position. However, would it be OK if I was your master for tonight and then we stick to how it was?"

She looked at me and smiled.
"I think that's possible" she said.

That night I ordered her around, but did so kindly so as not to make her begrudged or worse for this night.

"I want you to be naked for me. I will refer to you as my daughter and you will refer to me as your Master"

She was a very good slave. She never forgot to refer to me as master and followed my every command to the letter.

From here I want you to decide the story (well a little bit of it, I'm still writing it ). Do you want me to describe that night in a full account, or would you like me to carry on? PM, or post it here. Thanks.

Below you will find attached a story I was writing for this, but I simply did not see where I could go from there, so this was written twice for you (took me some time mind aswell) I see no reason in simply deleting it. Maybe someone else can take the story up (your braver person than me if you do). Read it and enjoy it if you wish.

Remember all comments, Suggestions, Fan Mail, Hate Mail, Donations, Rep Points, Promotions, Cars are fully accepted :P

Depp, or someone please help, I can't upload the attachment. I converted to PDF, but it says it is too big EEEK!!!!

And there is a 10,000 character limit on posts, so you will have to see my other post if you want to read about it, but remember that story goes nowhere as it stands. I will not add to it, others have my full compliments if they wish to though (somehow I doubt it though)

It shall be under the name "Fail"

Last edited by Powerstrip; 07-25-2007 at 09:59 AM.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:41 AM   #26
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

The next day I was fully contented. I understood the power of being am master and thoroughly enjoyed it. However, I also realised that I still enjoyed slavery much more.

In the following days she treated me kindly, understanding what I enjoyed, what I hated and what I enjoyed liking. She noticed how I liked waiting on her, but that I did not enjoy carrying out anal tasks for her.

Having seen her naked from the time I had been her master she felt comfortable being with me in any state. I was allowed to help her wash and dress and had become a bigger part in her life helping in anything where she might require help or wanted to be pampered.

One day she came back and gave me her homework.
"All of this needs to be done for friday" She told me.
"Friday? But that's just two days. And there's loads!" I exclaimed as I pulled out the diary that showed all of the work needing to be done.
"Well then you'd best get started hadn't you. You will get no rewards or special treatment untill all of it has been handed in. I'm going for a bath"

She made her way to get some fresh clothes and then into the bathroom. I began to follow her as she hadn't had a bath unassisted for the past 5 days.
"Oh no, you don't any special treatment, my body is special, you don't get to see it untill all has been handed in" She said pointing me back to the homework.

I sat down at the desk and started doing the work a little begrudgingly, but thinking of the future gifts I might receive.

To Be Continued

Old 07-28-2007, 10:40 AM   #27
the Bean

Send a message via MSN to the Bean

wow, this is still an excellent story. dont stop powerstrip, keep on going
the Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:15 PM   #28
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

excellent story. keeo writing. if i have any ideas i will PM them!!!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:34 PM   #29
Gotmilk272727

Default !!!

this is awsome!!!
Gotmilk272727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 03:07 PM   #30
Leblonk
Account Banned

hurry up and post the next part!!!!!!!!!!
Leblonk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Leblonk for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk