Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-31-2011, 09:39 AM   #1
wme

Default Panty Raid Fantasy

"Liam!" My mother cried as she turned on the bright light illuminating my room in a jiffy ending my wonderful slumber. "Get up! How can you still be sleeping at 10:00." As the rightfully deserved sleep ended I arose from my bed and took a moment sitting down to wonder of the wondrous room I have filled with posters, broken street signs and various movie disks. And in the far corner, there is a computer and desk both all new and fit with accessories such as a webcam, a joystick, and surround sound speakers. In the near side of my room lies a maple dresser with 2 large compartments that lock that lock by combination. And most this is all completely protected from my mom.

I took a shower in my bathroom and got dressed in my normal shorts, t-shirt, and some boxers. Just after that, I began playing my games on my computer. Shortly later, "Liam. Get off that computer and come downstairs to eat lunch with me!" My mom yelled. I didn't want to come so I just continued playing without saying a word. "Liam!" She rushed to my room. "No more video games for you. For the rest of the day, stay outside. Play with Richard." Richard is my neighbor and he is nasty. The only reason I used to hang out with him is because he has a really hot older sister named Kate. But lately, she has been in college or at a friend's house.

So I gave in and went to Richard's house to enjoy his video games that my mom didn't know about. I rang the doorbell and waited briefly to see Richard standing by the door...
wme is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to wme for this post:
Old 05-31-2011, 09:13 PM   #2
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Mmoooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #3
wme

Default Continued

I followed Richard up to his room and he asked me, "What do you want to play?" I got an idea and said "How about we have a bet." I started. "If you can run the 3 miles to Walmart with these 5 dollars and come back with a pack of gum without turning back early, I'll let you keep the change." I knew Richard would walk slowly anywhere and that it would take nearly an hour for him just to get to Walmart. I also knew he wouldn't give up. "What if I turn back?" Richard asked me with a questionable tone. "I think I'll be generous. If you turn back you get nothing." I answered his question. "You're on." We shook hands and I lunged in my pocket for a 5 and he began walking. As soon as he was out the door I ran into Kate's room.

Kate had a bunk style bed with a large dresser compartment and a desk with a computer and a webcam. The rest of the room was many red and pink objects and lots of space. I began going through the many compartments of the dresser untill- Jackpot! I had found Kate's panties. Most of them were pink and red and they were all allowing full coverage. Just imagining Kate posing in the panties was enough to make me strip and masturbate. For about 10 minutes all I could think about was Kate's ass, Kate's boobs, and Kate's panties.

"YOU PERVERT!" Kate stormed in. At this point all I could do was watch and imagine what Kate was about to do with me.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:09 PM   #4
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Talking !!!!!!!!!

Oh! Please don't stop!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:46 PM   #5
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Dont stoP just keep going like nemo!!!!

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:58 AM   #6
wme

Will write more tonight
Old 06-05-2011, 05:34 AM   #7
25rob1985
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to 25rob1985 Send a message via Yahoo to 25rob1985

good story so far please write more
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in the first person above dare thread in the person above section.
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
25rob1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:17 AM   #8
femdomslave

Jealous of that guy! KEEP GOING!! ;D
Old 06-05-2011, 07:31 AM   #9
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave

Please don't tell me you are the guy in that story. lol (kidding) Excellent story. Can't wait to read more. Please continue..
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 03:58 PM   #10
wme

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours_slave View Post
Please don't tell me you are the guy in that story. lol (kidding) Excellent story. Can't wait to read more. Please continue..
Although the unfortunate bad luck is not included, I do have a friend of a nieghbor who has a hot sister that I have fantasizes about a panty raid
Old 06-06-2011, 11:40 AM   #11
wme

"How do those panties feel on your legs?" Katey asked. "They feel really comfortable and soft." I replied telling the truth and nothing but the truth. "Are your parents home. I will not tell them." Katey asked. I again told only the truth. "They are home." I said. "When are you expected to be back?" Katey asked with a questionable look on her face. "In about an hour." I replied. "Good. I can explain." Katey said to me as I sat down on the floor prepared to here the speech. "From now on, you are to wear panties and a bra under all your clothes. Also, when you take a shower, you must wear be wearing a 2 piece swimsuit. When you sleep, you will wear a nightie. When you are home alone you must wear high heels, bra, panties, and a skirt but not a shirt. When you are with me you must wear a bra, panties, a skirt, high heels, but no shirt. Whenever you are in a shower, in bed, home alone, or with me, you will stuff your bra with the water balloons I'm about to give you. At any time you may come to me and ask me for more water balloons. Got it?" I took a minute to think. "Got it."

Katey went through her stuff getting everything I needed. 5 bras, each monochromatic. 3 nighties each being patterned with either flowers or hearts. 2 individual 2 piece swimsuits one being red and the other tie die pink. 2 red pairs of 6-inch high heels. 4 skirts 2 being ruffled pink ones and 2 being white ones with buttons running from the bottom to the top at the front. And finally she gave me 2 water balloons that were apparently her breast size to fit her bras that were now mine. "I want you to put on your uniform now." Knowing what she was referring to I put on a pink ruffled skirt over my panties and found out how much room the gave. I however had a problem...

Advertisements
Kink Talk