Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-05-2019, 01:30 PM   #1
Telmenec

Default Improve My English

I am French and my English is not perfect. Which sometimes can be problematic for me in Getdare. Low interaction and participation in threads, message not easy to understand and without spotaneity.

One of my kink is ageplay. Especially school RP. Sometimes I do homework like a schoolboy would do but with some kinky aspect (nudity, pain, restriction or directly in the subject of school work).

I had the idea to associate ageplay with my wish to improve my English. The idea being to share with you my life as a Submissive young boy learning English on a blog where you can interact with my progress while adding my Kink .

I'm looking for different kink exercises in English (vocabulary, grammar, conjugation, history, math or other).
The kink aspect may be the subject of exercise, way to do it or a punishment for failure.
Feel free to browse my likes and limits and check my list of equipment.

Suggest to me all your homework ideas or assignments to do as a "kinky schoolboy"

I already have some Worksheet (Primary and middle school) and also a novel in English, to make a reading report, just missing the pervert part..

Voilą!

PS: I'm also looking for a school uniform
Telmenec is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk