Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 03-20-2015, 08:16 AM   #1
( . )( . )

Default Exhibitionist wife?

Last night after having dinner with my wife, I stepped out for about one hour. When I returned home, my wife is waiting for me wearing a very provocative black mini dress and red heels. This "dress" can't be any shorter, vinyl front and back is see through mesh with polka dots revealing it all. She modeled it for me and danced while enjoying a glass of wine, she commented... this is a dress for your eyes only. I replied... yes it is, if you were to wear this in public you'd cause some accidents. Her response was... you think I can get away with it if I was to wear panties? After a few seconds of being speechless I said, put on some panties let's see. Which she did and checked herself out in the mirror. Jokingly I said... yeah you can get away with it. She giggled and didn't say anything just kept dancing. What should I make of this? Should I test her to see if she would actually wear this out in public?
( . )( . ) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 09:36 AM   #2
marijuana

Quote:
Originally Posted by ( . )( . ) View Post
Last night after having dinner with my wife, I stepped out for about one hour. When I returned home, my wife is waiting for me wearing a very provocative black mini dress and red heels. This "dress" can't be any shorter, vinyl front and back is see through mesh with polka dots revealing it all. She modeled it for me and danced while enjoying a glass of wine, she commented... this is a dress for your eyes only. I replied... yes it is, if you were to wear this in public you'd cause some accidents. Her response was... you think I can get away with it if I was to wear panties? After a few seconds of being speechless I said, put on some panties let's see. Which she did and checked herself out in the mirror. Jokingly I said... yeah you can get away with it. She giggled and didn't say anything just kept dancing. What should I make of this? Should I test her to see if she would actually wear this out in public?

Buddy 1 thing I will tel you with experience,
If you trust your wife, dont test it. She loves you so she is talking fantasies with you. and she wants you to satisfy her.

Think over it on what you want to do, if you really think testing your wife is an option than do it.
But if you trust your wife than dont spoil your relationship
Caning-
Biting-
Pussy and ass worship
Spitting-
Verbal abuse-
Humiliation
Name calling
Degradation
Sissificatiion
Femdom
Forced crossdressing