Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-17-2007, 02:25 PM   #31
james_nemo

Here are some dares for you--

Stick a tube of toothpaste up your as and squeeze as much toothpaste into your ass as possible. Keep the toothpaste in all day.

You must walk around for at least two hours with your belt undone. If anyone mentions it to you, you must ask if they'd like to spank you five times with the belt. If they say yes, let them spank you; if they say no, flash them.

Freeze a bottle of water and then cut off the plastic and stick the ice up your pussy till it melts. If you take it out before it melts, you must put what's left up your ass for as long as you can.

Tie a piece of string tightly around each breast and keep the string tied on all day. If you take the string off before the day has passed, you must take a completely nude picture of yourself with as much of your hand as possible in your pussy and either put a link to it on this forum or send the photo to this e-mail [email protected].
james_nemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 04:17 PM   #32
marth

hey again daregirl,

with a vibe in the whole time, start by typing a DETAILED descrition of the last time you masturbated, and one of your last dare, and one of a fantasy you've had. Do not let yourself cum, or you'll have to use a hot sauce tampon for 2 minutes to calm down. then take the longest story and count the number of "dirty" words you use.

insert that many items into your pussy, or ass if you need to to fit them (can be many different items or all the same itme but the idea is to have them all fit at once, so try pencils or paperclips, lol).

then count the number of times you use the word "I" in that story. wearing the shortest skirt you own, and no panties ask that number of guys, and that number of girls to guess how many (paper clips/pencils) you can fit in your pussy/ass. giving them 5 chances, saying higher or lower, if any get it right, take one out and show ask if they want it, then ask them to take a picture of your pussy. If they guess wrong, or don't want to, just let them go.

after you write it up, finnish with the hose dare again.

2)
wearing the same skirt mentioned above, and a matching shirt, ask 10 girls to spank you, or feel you up. you can say its for any reason you want, and ask anywhere you want, but if they do it you then have to ask them to take some sexy pictures of you as a favor (on your camera). say you'll pose for them any way they want. get at least 10 pics. If they take the pictures, you must ask to get a few with them. If they still comply, next ask for a kiss. post the pictures. Don’t stop till at least 2 people take pictures.
marth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 04:46 PM   #33
daregirl09

Working on a few and done 1, will post stories hopefully withen a few hours.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:59 PM   #34
kingfisher

Send a message via MSN to kingfisher Send a message via Yahoo to kingfisher
Default dare

dare you to take a pic of u totaly naked nnd post a link to the site where u must post it

if u dont want to do this email it to me

[email protected]
kingfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 04:04 PM   #35
baca diablo

ok two dares. these are the same as the board slut dares i placed

- on your period either wear no panties and a short skirt or if u want u can have pantyies

-go atleast 12 hours with no bathroom access. find some kind of diaper and use it. once the time is up u must find some one to change you. until some one does still no bathroom access. oh and u must do every thing some one asks if they will change u.
baca diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:17 PM   #36
mxmn117

Write the word "DARE" on the inside of your right thigh and "SLUT" in the inside of your other, so that the phrase will correctly read "DARE SLUT" when you spread your legs. Wear a skirt short enough so that at least half of the first letter is visible when sitting. You are not allowed to wear panties, and for the rest of the day you must sit with your legs at least 8 inches apart at the knee. If anybody asks about it, silently spread your legs completely for them so that they can clearly see the message. If they stare, lightly finger your clit until you cum or they stop staring.
mxmn117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 11:47 AM   #37
daregirl09

You must walk around for at least two hours with your belt undone. If anyone mentions it to you, you must ask if they'd like to spank you five times with the belt. If they say yes, let them spank you; if they say no, flash them.

I did this one, and ran into a few people that told me my belt was undone. Two of the people I ran into were girls, and 5 guys.

I'll start with the two girls.

First - The first one was someone who I didn't know and she laughed and said "I don't want to spank you". I told her fine, then lifted up my shirt and said I'll flash you then. She looked confused then just walked away from me.

Second - I also didn't know this girl, and she said that she'd spank me because I asked so I took the belt and gave it to her then bent over. She hit me fairly light 4 times then pretty hard on the last one.

Now the guys.

1. The first guy didn't want to spank me so I flashed him and I could tell he was getting arroused so I kept my shirt up for 20 second before putting it down. He said "Thanks" shyly then I walked away.

2. The second guy I saw said he'd spank me, and he reached in grabbing my hips while taking the belt off, he did it fairly slow and put his hand over my ass, I didn't stop him. He hit my ass fairly hard when I bent over then started to put the belt back around my pants feeling up my ass again.

3. The third guy I saw said he'd spank me with the belt so I gave it to him and he hit my really hard each time and it hut alot.

4. This guy didn't want to spank me so I flashed him and he asked if he could feel my breasts. I told him yes for a little. He was touching them then he moved down to suck them and I told him no and pulled my shit down then left.

5. The last guy I saw told me he'd spank me with the belt but also said I must pull my pants down. Since I had to let him spank me I pulled them down and he said my ass was already fairly red then hit me pretty hard. The second and third hits were faily light. He started to rub my ass and inbetween my lets, I moved away and he hit me with the belt again. I let him rub my ass then he hit me really hard on the last time and left.

Freeze a bottle of water and then cut off the plastic and stick the ice up your pussy till it melts. If you take it out before it melts, you must put what's left up your ass for as long as you can.

I couldn't really do this one because I couldn't get the think part fully into my pussy. I did try to do it, but I couldn't so instead I sat on the ice and melted it down a bit, but I kept it touching the outside of my pussy so it was really hard to sit on. When it was small enough to fit in I pushed it into my pussy and let it melt. When it was like half way melted I had too pull it out so I stick it up my ass as deep as I could and got pretty much the whole thing in then I let it melt in there and kept it in my ass until the end.

with a vibe in the whole time, start by typing a DETAILED descrition of the last time you masturbated, and one of your last dare, and one of a fantasy you've had. Do not let yourself cum, or you'll have to use a hot sauce tampon for 2 minutes to calm down. then take the longest story and count the number of "dirty" words you use.

Okay for this dare I ended up having to ask 5 people, and had 12 things in my pussy. I used paper clips as suggested in the dare.

The first two people were together and I let them guess together. It was two guys, and they got it right after 2 tries each. I took two out and asked if they wanted two paper clips. They both said no.

The next was two girls both separate and they both said no they didn't want to guess and didn't care so I had to ask 2 more people.

I saw another girl and she guessed it on the first try so I pulled one out and she took it. She said she didn't have a camera.

The last person I asked was a guy and he guessed on his fourth try. He also took the paperclip and I asked if he wanted to take a picture of my pussy. He said he had a cell phone camera so I lay down on the ground, pulled my skirt up and let him take a picture then he walked away.

I went back and did the hose dare after taking the paper clips out. I put it on a little trickle to let a very small amount of water come out, and filled the three glasses, I accidently knocked over the last glass when it was near full with my leg from how good the hose felt, so I dumped the others and started again. The hose felt so good, but after I didn't masturbate and did your next dare.

2)
wearing the same skirt mentioned above, and a matching shirt, ask 10 girls to spank you, or feel you up. you can say its for any reason you want, and ask anywhere you want, but if they do it you then have to ask them to take some sexy pictures of you as a favor (on your camera). say you'll pose for them any way they want. get at least 10 pics. If they take the pictures, you must ask to get a few with them. If they still comply, next ask for a kiss. post the pictures. Don’t stop till at least 2 people take pictures.

I went to do this one and I saw a group of 7 girls so I asked them instead of doing 10 different girls. I asked if they could spank me or feel me up because I've been a bad girl. They giggled but said they would do it and told me to bend over. I felt one of them spank me a few times fairly lightly, then the next girl pulled my panties down and started to rub the inside of my legs while someone started to spank me hard. I felt someone rub my one as cheek then spank the other hard. They did this for around 5 mins. and then told me to stand up. I did, and pulled my panties up. I asked if one of them had a camera, and one of them did. I told them that they could take pictures of me in different poses. The did a few up-skirts without panties then made me finger myself and took a picture. They made me stand nude in a g roup of them and took the picture. They had other girls stick their toungs near my pussy and take a picture. When they were done I asked if they would send me the picture so I could show them and they said "No fuck you, your just a slut".

-dare you to take a pic of u totaly naked nnd post a link to the site where u must post it

The pic I posted is the only one I got

Write the word "DARE" on the inside of your right thigh and "SLUT" in the inside of your other, so that the phrase will correctly read "DARE SLUT" when you spread your legs. Wear a skirt short enough so that at least half of the first letter is visible when sitting. You are not allowed to wear panties, and for the rest of the day you must sit with your legs at least 8 inches apart at the knee. If anybody asks about it, silently spread your legs completely for them so that they can clearly see the message. If they stare, lightly finger your clit until you cum or they stop staring.

I did this in the morning, and throughout class it was fine since I was under a desk so none saw. After class when I was sitting in the lounge one guy asked me to come to the back room so I did wondering if he just wanted to tell em something. He asked what I had written on my leg so I spread my legs apart and lifted my skirt back a bit while sitting down so he could see it. He had read it and continued to look, so I started to rub the outside of my vagina. He went to close the door and looked away so I started to close my legs but he came back and lightly pushed them open. He said he dared me to let him do whatever he wanted to my body or he'd tell everyone what I had written on my legs. I thought he was a cute guy so I didn't say anything, he locked the door to the back room them came back and took my clothes off.

I was really embarrassed, and felt pretty uncomfortable with doing this but I couldn't let other people at school find out so I had to. He put my one finger inside me and I started to finger myself then he stood me up so we were both standing and he made me put one had down his pants while he felt up my ass and around my pussy. He took his pants off and made me give him a blow job so I was on my knees infront of him but stopped before he came. He bent me over so I was in a doggy style position and started to finger my pussy from behind me until I was really wet. He stopped and made me suck him again. He told me to sallow all of his cum or he'd tell people so I did. He promised not to tell anyone what happened, but he said he may still gets to make me do another dare later, i reluctantly agreed.

Later on I was working on a project when another girl asked me what I had o my leg, I opened them and she turned he head said "sorry" and walked away.

I've got the rest of the day to do the DARE SLUT one so I hope noone else sees, if someone does I'll post though!

I can't get a diaper, don't have a camera. That one pic is the only one I've got.
Old 04-19-2007, 01:38 PM   #38
DragonofDares

Default I dare you

I dare you to go outside, nacked, and hide behind bushes for an hour, see if anyone catches you
DragonofDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 02:47 PM   #39
zack199
Account Banned

get one of those long balloons and stick some of it in your pussy then blow it up(you can also blow it up first and then stick it in but u'll need some kind of lube). go for a walk outside for a while wearing a skirt and no panties obviously and make sure it sticks out in front of you. if anyone asks what its doing there, ask them if they want to suck it. if they say no give them a dirty look and just carry on and if they say yes make them suck it and fake an orgasm.
zack199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 05:30 PM   #40
daregirl09

get one of those long balloons and stick some of it in your pussy then blow it up(you can also blow it up first and then stick it in but u'll need some kind of lube). go for a walk outside for a while wearing a skirt and no panties obviously and make sure it sticks out in front of you. if anyone asks what its doing there, ask them if they want to suck it. if they say no give them a dirty look and just carry on and if they say yes make them suck it and fake an orgasm.

I did this one, and only one person asked what I was doing with that there. It was a girl and she told me "ewww" when I asked her to suck it so nothing exciting happened.

I dare you to go outside, nacked, and hide behind bushes for an hour, see if anyone catches you

I knew a couple of places where I could do this dare and not get caught at all, but I figured I'd make it semi-possible for me to get caught to add to the excitement. I added a little more and only had a skirt and a shirt one no bra/panties, I hid them about 8 feet away a few bushes down.

I was on the edge of a road behind the school where everyone walks to get off campus, from the road I would have been visible to anyone who walked by and looked, but they wouldn't be able to tell if I was nude.

The first person that noticed me didn't actually come back but just asked what I was doing and I told them hiding. They kept walking after.

The second person that noticed walked over to the bush and walked into to so they could see me nude. It was a girl and she just said, sorry I'll leave you alone.

The third person, a guy, that saw me asked me if I was okay, I said yes but then he walked over and looked at me. He realized I was nude and came closer to me. He then told me I was really hot and stared at me for a second before leaving.

The fourth person that noticed me was a girl I was pretty good friends with, I told her I was doing a dare and she just left me alone.

The fifth person was another guy that saw me and came back. He asked me why I was nude, I told him that I had to be for a dare. He asked why he shouldn't bring as many guys as he could find out to see me then pulled out his cell phone. I asked him what I would have to do to get him to not call his friends, and he told to suggest something. I suggested that I'd do a dare for him. I wasn't thinking and I thought he'd just give me another public one but if I hadn't been put in the situation where he was about to call his friends I would never have suggested that. He said, "Any dare... no limits..." and I realized where he was going to go with this....

He got my shirt and skirt and put them on me then made me follow him to an area that wasn't public and was a little more comfortable. He dared me to listen to everything he said until he was finished. First, he told me to strip for him, and I said no then he got his cellphone out again so I started to strip. I really didn't think I'd get caught again but I did and now I was forced to be a guys slave. I made him swear he wouldn't tell anyone then I let him feel me up. I could feel the boner in his pants from touching me. He undid his belt and button on his pants then put my hands down them. I was reluctant but he forced them down and I really couldn't let the whole school know I was nude in public it would be to embarrassing.

He made me suck him for a while then told me to just leave my mouth open. He started thrusting into my mouth and hitting the back of my throat making me gag. I moved my head and he grabbed my hair and started thrusting again, I gaged a few more times but he held my mouth in position and I almost threw up from my gag reflex. He stopped thrusting and put me so I was lying on the ground then he went down on me, Shortly after he turned into the 69 position and was partly thrusting but not so it was choking me at all. He put me on my back and started to lick me and finger me at the same time. I orgasamed then he made me suck his fingers clean. He then made me suck his dick, and when he came he did it in my mouth and told me to sallow it all. After I got it down he made me suck his dick clean as-well. He then told me that he wouldn't tell anyone.

I know this probably sounds really weird, but I actually kinda liked being controlled by him, and I really thought it was going to be bad at first but I did like it after. Even though I didn't want to do it, after doing it it felt good and I did enjoy it . Maybe I'll get lucky and get another guy to do it again.
Old 04-21-2007, 07:39 AM   #41
Shawn

Wow, I'm glad you like the site after I introduced you to it I never knew you were so daring!

On Monday, go to all classes wearing the school skirts rolled up with no panties. I'll see you in bio
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 09:50 AM   #42
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

Daregirl, I think you should show Shawn how grateful you are that he introduced you to this site. I dare you to grope him during bio on Monday.

Shawn, as Daregirl likes the site after you introduced her to it, I dare you to go to school 'commando' on Monday!

Have fun (and thanks Shawn for introducing Daregirl!)

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 12:12 PM   #43
daregirl09

Okay Marc, will do, but how obovious should I make it to teachers?
Old 04-22-2007, 12:32 AM   #44
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

Oh, don't get caught doing it by the teachers .... other pupils can see if you think they won't tell!

Don't forget to report back on what happened / how it went!!

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 01:55 PM   #45
kingfisher

Send a message via MSN to kingfisher Send a message via Yahoo to kingfisher
Default hay

that picture does not could u still had ur top on i dared u for a completly naked one
e.g no clothes
kingfisher is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk