Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 04-15-2019, 12:52 AM   #4216
aaaan2000
getDare Sweetheart

Default report 2

ok here we go again:
1: 2 min of rough ball rubbing, at least that gets them a bit ready for what is about to come.

2: 50 whacks with a shoe, omg the pain in my stomach

3: A 3 min ice batch to cool them down i guess that is sound medical advice to stop swelling. But it is really cold and uncomfortable for sure.

4: 200 with a full water bottle 0_o oooowww the paaaiiin

5: 3 edges to leave my throbbing balls even more sore and throbbing
aaaan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 01:33 PM   #4217
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Good afternoon, gentlemen.

Today, you are all going to do 500 busts in sets of 50, increasing in strength each set. So your first set will be light taps. Your second set will be harder, and every set after that will get tougher. As checkpoints:
Set 1= very light
Set 3=medium
Set 5=medium hard
Set 7=hard
Set 9= very very hard
Set 10= full strength

To choose your implement, roll a D6:
Spoiler:
1-hand
2- hand
3- fist
4-fist
5- player’s choice (must still be painful)
6-wooden spoon

Roll a d6 once before beginning to determine what the breaks in between your hits will entail of:
Spoiler:
1- take as long as you like between sets, but no rubbing
2- between each set, edge once
3- you get exactly 60 seconds of break between sets
4- dunk your balls in ice water after each set. Do not dry off
5- between each set, squeeze your balls HARD for 30 seconds. Once you let go, you must immediately begin the next set
6- No breaks for you. Set a metronome at 80 bpm and a timer for 6:15. Continue hitting harder on each beat until the timer sounds. For each click you miss, add a hard hit with a spoon after your time is complete.

Oh, and be aggressive- because you are desperate to test yourself- add hot sauce, tiger balm, or capsacian after 250 hits.
Old 04-15-2019, 04:35 PM   #4218
Mr_Serious

Oof, this is a rough one. So I rolled a 3 for the first one (not bad) and a 4 for the second one I went ahead and did the whole thing in one go, since the "no drying" seemed to imply that that's how it should be done. That turned out to be about as rough on my nuts as I would expect from Miss Emmyred (omg owwwwww ). I knew it was gunna be tough by the end of the 2nd round when I was starting to feel it, cus each round after that had harder hits and sorer nuts. The 4th round it started to really get tough, but I just toughed it out and kept hitting until I hit 50 busts. I went ahead and slowed up my hits for the next round, and I definitely needed it.. that 5th round was painful. I ended up stopping every 5-10 busts to just hold my nuts, moan in pain, and stroke a little here and there.

It was at this point that I realized that I misread the post and actually had a total of 10 sets, not 5 (I thought that didn't add up right....). Since I'd done set 4 at around 9 intensity, I couldn't really keep going up from there, so I just decided to do hard hits for all sets 5 through 9 . I hope that's an adequate fix. If you would like me to redo the task though, do let me know.

From there I had to slow up quite a bit to make it through, but i took my time, and after around an hour in pain (thanks, Emmy <3 <3), made it to the last round with very sore nuts. This last set hurt a ton, but honestly I was in such a sub space at that point that I really enjoyed it (though like I said, it still hurt really bad). I was originally planning to do the 150 very hard punches I owed you from yesterday after this, but I think I'm going to have to put that off to a time when my nuts aren't so sore.

Thank you very much for the task, Miss Emmy. Let me know if I do need to redo it :/

PM Dares:
Message me Silly Boy and I'll bust my balls 25 times hard
Message me tease and I'll edge 4 times

Last edited by Mr_Serious; 04-15-2019 at 04:37 PM.
Mr_Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 10:39 PM   #4219
Bustmyblueballs

I didn’t get an answer about having to ask to leave or being automatically out after a day. Well I forgot to ask so I did this task to be safe and I will now enter the 24 hour waiting time.

I got kinda lucky on this one. Unlike last time I didn’t get any sixes. I got a 1 for hand and a 3 for ice water.

The first part to the medium section was really easy. I took the ice water break to mean dunking as long as you are breaking so I did this quick. It got harder around the medium hard part because my balls started getting really red from the sting of being wet. The last part was kind of hard but the bigger issue was my balls were very red from the slaps while cold and wet. Would have been way worse with a spoon. I’m glad I didn’t get two sixes.

I’m glad the thread isn’t going as fast as it was. Eleven days, two assignments and I’m good to go. 24 hours begins now unless I’m already automatically out of course.
Bustmyblueballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 03:55 AM   #4220
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustmyblueballs View Post
I didn’t get an answer about having to ask to leave or being automatically out after a day. Well I forgot to ask so I did this task to be safe and I will now enter the 24 hour waiting time.

I got kinda lucky on this one. Unlike last time I didn’t get any sixes. I got a 1 for hand and a 3 for ice water.

The first part to the medium section was really easy. I took the ice water break to mean dunking as long as you are breaking so I did this quick. It got harder around the medium hard part because my balls started getting really red from the sting of being wet. The last part was kind of hard but the bigger issue was my balls were very red from the slaps while cold and wet. Would have been way worse with a spoon. I’m glad I didn’t get two sixes.

I’m glad the thread isn’t going as fast as it was. Eleven days, two assignments and I’m good to go. 24 hours begins now unless I’m already automatically out of course.
Because you’ve written such good reports, you can leave after tosay’s Post.
Old 04-16-2019, 11:18 AM   #4221
Bustmyblueballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Because you’ve written such good reports, you can leave after tosay’s Post.
So I only have to do one more assignment? Uh oh, it sounds too easy there must be a catch. I hope there’s not a roll to stay in the thread longer or something.
Old 04-16-2019, 01:24 PM   #4222
beaggressive
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to beaggressive
Default Hey

First of all oh my god my balls hurt so bad . I used icy hot after 250 busts and did 250 more . I was crying in pain by the end of the 500 and my balls are extreamly sore now . I was bad and didn’t do yesterday assignment so feel free to be extra cruel to me in the next assignment
beaggressive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 01:54 PM   #4223
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaggressive View Post
First of all oh my god my balls hurt so bad . I used icy hot after 250 busts and did 250 more . I was crying in pain by the end of the 500 and my balls are extreamly sore now . I was bad and didn’t do yesterday assignment so feel free to be extra cruel to me in the next assignment
If you didn’t do yesterday’s assignment, you should do that next. Posts are cumulative. You cannot exit the thread until all are completed. They will just keep stacking up, so my advice is to try to keep up.
Old 04-16-2019, 02:03 PM   #4224
aaaan2000
getDare Sweetheart

500 hand spanks with 30 sec squeezes in between , I can feel my balls throb in the pit of my stomach

May I get permission to leave now?
Old 04-16-2019, 02:13 PM   #4225
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

BEFORE YOU START: Read everything NOT in the spoilers before you begin. You must complete any spoiler you look at.

First, flip a coin
Heads= Use your hand
Tails= You can choose one of the following implements: Full water bottle, wooden spoon, fruit in a sock.

Then roll 2d6. The total of your roll is how many of the following rounds you must do.

HOWEVER, you have some choices to make first:
#1) If you so choose, you can decide before you start to complete all the rounds in exchange for a 20% reduction in a later post. You must decide this BEFORE YOU ROLL.
#2) If you do not like your roll, you may gamble and try again once; HOWEVER, for your reroll, you must roll 3d6. You must keep the new roll. If the number is higher than 12, you complete all rounds AND squeeze your balls HARD for 30 seconds between each round.

Round One:
Spoiler:
1 hit to the left.

Round Two:
Spoiler:
1 hit to the left, 2 hits to the right.

Round Three:
Spoiler:
1 hit to the left, 2 hits to the right, 3 hits to the left.

Round Four:
Spoiler:
1 hit to the left, 2 hits to the right, 3 hits to the left, 4 hits to the right.

Round Five:
Spoiler:
1 hit to the left, 2 hits to the right, 3 hits to the left, 4 hits to the right, 5 hits to the left.

Round Six:
Spoiler:
1 hit to the left, 2 hits to the right, 3 hits to the left, 4 hits to the right, 5 hits to the left, 6 hits to the right.

Round Seven:
Spoiler:
1 hit to the left, 2 hits to the right, 3 hits to the left, 4 hits to the right, 5 hits to the left, 6 hits to the right, 7 hits to the left.

Round Eight:
Spoiler:
1 hit to the left, 2 hits to the right, 3 hits to the left, 4 hits to the right, 5 hits to the left, 6 hits to the right, 7 hits to the left, 8 hits to the right.

Round Nine:
Spoiler:
1 hit to the left, 2 hits to the right, 3 hits to the left, 4 hits to the right, 5 hits to the left, 6 hits to the right, 7 hits to the left, 8 hits to the right, 9 hits to the left.

Round Ten:
Spoiler:
1 hit to the left, 2 hits to the right, 3 hits to the left, 4 hits to the right, 5 hits to the left, 6 hits to the right, 7 hits to the left, 8 hits to the right, 9 hits to the left, 10 hits to the right.

Round Eleven:
Spoiler:
1 hit to the left, 2 hits to the right, 3 hits to the left, 4 hits to the right, 5 hits to the left, 6 hits to the right, 7 hits to the left, 8 hits to the right, 9 hits to the left, 10 hits to the right, 11 hits to the left.

Round Twelve:
Spoiler:
1 hit to the left, 2 hits to the right, 3 hits to the left, 4 hits to the right, 5 hits to the left, 6 hits to the right, 7 hits to the left, 8 hits to the right, 9 hits to the left, 10 hits to the right, 11 hits to the left, 12 rubber band snaps split between both balls

Bust: You may leave after this post ONLY if you rolled at least an 8. If you rolled an 8 or lower, you can either use the reroll option above to try again OR ask to leave again tomorrow. (Going to be honest- I love your reports and really don't want you to leave. Hopefully you rejoin soon!)

beaggressive: If you roll less than an 8, complete the task twice.

Last edited by Emmyred; 04-16-2019 at 02:22 PM.
Emmyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 02:45 PM   #4226
aaaan2000
getDare Sweetheart

Default report 4

Miss Emmyred, rolled for me and I got heads and 12 at first, but after a reroll I got 6 instead . Which was really lucky since I soon found out the smacks were cummulative.
Since I just did the other task a bit before, my balls were already pretty sore so each hand smack hurt plenty. Alternating smackinging between left and right and increasing the number each time made for a pretty sore nut spanking
I hope I get permission to leave now after my 3rd day.
Old 04-16-2019, 08:46 PM   #4227
Bustmyblueballs

Ok got to use my hand and I rolled a 6 which would have left me in the thread one more day but I rerolled for a 10.

I did 1-10 and did not look at 11 or 12.
Unfortunately by the time I got to 10 I realized I was supposed to be doubling the hits. So I went back and did 1-10 again one more time. You hope it was ok to do it twice instead of double hits once. I'm not sure which would have been worse realizing I had to do it over again or having to do double hits.

Anyhow I should be out of the thread now as far as I know.

Last edited by Bustmyblueballs; 04-16-2019 at 08:57 PM.
Old 04-17-2019, 07:20 AM   #4228
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

beagressive and Mr. Serious...because I think you're the only only two left in the thread, I have a deal for you.

If you get at least 3 boys to join this thread before midnight tomorrow, you can do this post once. If you fail to find three participants, perform the following forfeits:
Found 2 new participants:
Spoiler:
Complete this task twice, but you may take a break in between

Found 1 new participant:
Spoiler:
Complete this task twice with no break in between

Found no new participants:
Spoiler:
Edge once. Complete this task twice back to back. Anytime the tasks tells you to use your hand, use a spoon instead. Edge immediately after completing the task, and then you are on no touch for the rest of the day. You will stay in the thread until Monday, during which time you may not cum.

On to your task:
Spoiler:
You will need a full water bottle, a wooden spoon, a fruit in a sock, a shoe, and a shoe string. Start by tying your balls.
Spoiler:

First: Do 25 light smacks with your open hand
2) Do 25 medium hits with your open hand
3) Do 25 medium hits with your fist
4) Do 25 medium hits with the wooden spoon
5) Do 25 hard punches with your fist
6) Do 25 medium hits with the fruit in the sock
7) Do 25 hard hits with the shoe
8) Do 25 hard hits with the water bottle
9) Hold your balls in one hand and use your fist to punch them as hard as you can handle 25 times
10) Flip a coin: If heads, repeat your favorite step. If tails, repeat your least favorite step.
Old 04-17-2019, 07:23 AM   #4229
Masomister
Distinguished Member

I forgot about this thread, need to catch up. Was a bunny last time i played

Loves
Bastinado, Anal Ruination, Urethral torture, Ball Bashing and Cock Smashing.

Enjoys
Public play, Shower Control, Musky Socks/Jocks, Piss Play, Chemical Play

Dislikes
Non-painful tasks, pleasure, elaborate tasks

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Masomister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 01:06 PM   #4230
Mr_Serious

I don't have the privacy to bust today, but I'm glad I checked the thread anyway lol. I'll do my best to get people to join so you have plenty of balls to torture, Miss Emmy

Am I allowed to look at the punishments for not getting 3 early or would I get in trouble for that? Completely hypothetical of course (:

PM Dares:
Message me Silly Boy and I'll bust my balls 25 times hard
Message me tease and I'll edge 4 times
Mr_Serious is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk