Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-10-2021, 05:23 AM   #166
Slave Dom

Sport Shuttlecock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
Well I didnt plan for that dare till halfway but it will implict a lot of pain.
I dont want to put her to that.I want some less pain but also equal humilation .

Spoiler:
But if she accepts then she has to do it till halfway for two days straight.Also no timer count the time in head.Time to count 7 minutes while blindfolded.

The above is not what I am planning ,I am planning some less painful but equal fun activity for the viewers and humiliations for you.

But if you accept this then I wont have any problem.

Edit :Thank me first,you will not be performing this above(if you want you can do and enjoy pain but I know you dont like pain so going easy on you even in a punishment) dare(saving you from the pain),it will be very less painful and you will do it in mall.I will make it humiliating and as you failed the dare in mall,the task will be framed and will be set in about 6 hrs.

Also offer is still open,decide yourself and make it fun for you too,not humiliating fun.I want to make sure you enjoy the dare not regret doing the dare.

And as this is too in mall,you will do two dares in the mall.
Not forcing you to go early,go till next weekend(or more) and give report then.

Thank me first ,and also just say as early as possible what will you do so I can frame the dare if you choose my option.It will be approx an hour long.Also do the actual mall dare so you decide how much you will take.

No collecting money that I can assure.
Thank you for giving me an option....
But my mistress says that I should not choose the punishment myself so I'll have to accept what you say

Please don't make it full pain(also include some of my likes)

Soft limits(can be exceeded a bit): Anal, pain, bondage

Limits: Medically harmful things, Blood, Permanent, Illegal, Picture, Videos, Toothpaste

Leave a Degrading message on my Visitor's Message

Last edited by Slave Dom; 05-10-2021 at 05:25 AM.
Slave Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 06:02 AM   #167
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Surprise surprise,no pain punishment

But do the mall task with hands tied behind the back.

Hard mode is not part of the punishment it's just an option for mistress and you...Ask mistress and I don't have any say in this hard mode...
Hard mode (tie legs too for the entire duration mistress may help you and you may sit any number of times,if legs tied then time will be much longer so plan accordingly) .Also try to do the kisses like this but at the end of 1 hr and 30 mins,if the kisses are left more than 5 each then,if less than 5 then try to complete it,if not completed,skip the kissing part and go with the other part.No punishment if kiss not completed and do the kisses first(in previous thread I had written do the toilet task first).You may not go the bar and LGBTQ sectionas per previous thread and only ask some selected people which was written in the original task(I hope you remember now as this part earned you an punishment)...

You may sit as many times you like but it will only increase the time.
While going home it depends on the mistress and what did you choose 30 mins of hanging wedgie or an atomic wedgie.Ask mistress what to do,walk with legs tied or not......This totally depends on her mood ...

Hope you liked it

If mistress say that a punishment is must,I punish you to perform some of the tasks given till the 11th May 12 am again but some modifications
.(lower the dog task time(only 1 hour that too outside),no inside.Also if you want to see the humiliation, remove the blindfold.(your choice)

You will do as per your convenience,which have already been given(within week) and may do any number (ask Google to select a random number from 7 to 15) of tasks(perform this many tasks again , again dependa on your luck ).The tasks to performed will be decided by the cheats game(which you performed during the 10 wedgie)ask the mistress to pick cheats,so you don't have an actual option but a fair game.This doesn't alter the sleep task set by one user and discard the wedgie after 3 days,these tasks won't be affected so don't include this in the list..
Thus add all tasks and select them, perform the first x(number which you receive from Google)tasks
Also give the report of each task again.The rules during the mall dare are updated here ,the actual dare and one thread reply , please check yourself

This is bit hard do it only if you want to,not part of the punishment
Also during evey time(till this thread is on) you use blindfold use an atomic wedgie to blindfold yourself ,it will be semi visible but atomic (if possible this is not compulsory but will be fun for the people).
Also no task of asking money..a gift (the park one)(omit it as it is out of your limits even if you did it).
For the water dare flip a coin,if heads then put it in the list(the selection),if tails enjoy excemption.If the cheat is raised then sorry
fate has decided that you will be in some pain(I gave two chances one head or tail and other cheat selection).

Reply this ......soon otherwise I may change my mind(just joking )
Also write the order of dares which you will perform, perform them as they come out of the cheats,in a reply

Rate the punishment from 0 to 10,I have let fate decide how far you will go and number of tasks you will perform,how much pain and humiliation you will face as if the water dare is omitted less pain ,and dog task is removed then less humiliation.

Don't add 8 hours of this post as this is punishment it is already much bad.And discard the rule that add 8 hour everytime Abv post something from this reply and I will make sure your wedgie ends soon(in may ).I hope this punishment is good ,what are on views on this punishment.....And if harry potter dare is selected then do it with only dice even if you have recieved the chance to roll two dices..

Last edited by Abv; 05-10-2021 at 09:17 PM.
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 06:23 AM   #168
Sub-Dork

I’ll add 8 hours
Go to the mall with your mistress and go inside a bathroom stall. Ask your mistress to bully you like a middle school nerd for 10 minutes and have her finish it by hanging you by your undies on the bathroom hook. You then have 2 options, you can either spend 30 minutes hanging there by your panties (if someone finds you, tell them this is your fetish and let them do whatever they want with you) or go home with an atomic (wear another pare of panties over your bra connection for convenience, you can’t hide it either).
Sub-Dork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 06:28 AM   #169
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub-Dork View Post
I’ll add 8 hours
Go to the mall with your mistress and go inside a bathroom stall. Ask your mistress to bully you like a middle school nerd for 10 minutes and have her finish it by hanging you by your undies on the bathroom hook. You then have 2 options, you can either spend 30 minutes hanging there by your panties (if someone finds you, tell them this is your fetish and let them do whatever they want with you) or go home with an atomic (wear another pare of panties over your bra connection for convenience, you can’t hide it either).
Just asking her hands so to untie them or not?(just the duration of the bathroom)
And by the way nice dare and I am not interfering the dare of you,you didn't like it last time just I had an concern and so asked.It will be fun to see her hanging with no option to get lower by herself.It will be after 30 minutes ,and after the master decide or else an atomic wedgie means she will be blindfolded during the walk till home..... enjoy

Last edited by Abv; 05-10-2021 at 10:27 AM.
Old 05-10-2021, 11:02 AM   #170
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Add 8 hours of mine and a dare
If you have a forested area or some like a wood you can go.

You have to go to the wooden area with a bag and a padlock.
At the edge of the forest leave the key of the lock, there are two levels of difficulty, the easy one is to hide the key, the difficult one is to throw it at some distance and then have to look for it.
Ask the mistress to hide or throw the key so you don't have any idea where it is.
Once you are far enough away from the key, you need to find a hidden place.
Once there strip naked(except the wedgie)

Pul all you clothes on the bag, then put the tail plug and handcuff you (better at back).
You have to lock the bag with the padlock (I recommend that you bring a bicycle chain lock to secure the bag to a tree or something, so no one can steal it).

Now you are naked(except the wedgie of course) and barefoot and you have to go back to the start to to find the key and then go back to the bag to get free and into your clothes.

Then wear each cloth after 5 min,when you have worn every cloth you may go home.If no area when you can do this do this in the park but do it in the night (9 pm to 1 am).

Write humiliating words and people can use you as you want.No blindfold but a crotch rope...
Also if possible attach nipple clamps...
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 11:47 AM   #171
Sub-Dork

Quote:
Just asking her hands so to untie them or not?(just the duration of the bathroom)
And by the way nice dare and I am not interfering the dare of you,you didn't like it last time just I had an concern and so asked.It will be fun to see her hanging with no option to get lower by herself.It will be after 30 minutes ,and after the master decide or else an atomic wedgie means she will be blindfolded during the walk till home..... enjoy
I don’t think I really understood the question. You can tie her hands if you want and I’ve been enjoying all of the reports lately. And if this is the master I’m talking to, congratulations on finding such a loyal slave.
Old 05-10-2021, 12:02 PM   #172
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I don’t think I really understood the question. You can tie her hands if you want and I’ve been enjoying all of the reports lately. And if this is the master I’m talking to, congratulations on finding such a loyal slave.
No I am not the master,but ya I am also giving dares for good report only,I love reading reports....Ohh fuck you were talking about ABV I didn't read that .... Sorry
Old 05-10-2021, 12:08 PM   #173
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Well I am not the master, actually she did a mistake and as you have the report you will be probably knowing it.So she earned herself an punishment..
I give dares to extend their limits and to test how much they can suffer.I have post an punishment for her ,read that and just reply if the punishment is good enough...
I give permission to you to add something not remove anything but if possible you can suggest changes...I will view them

And for the dare,I was telling that as her hands will be tied behind her back,she won't be to able to come down of the hanging wedgie herself...And if she chooses atomic wedgie, according to my punishment she will be technically be blindfolded for the entire way home that too legs tied(this depends on her),so was asking that does it interfear or alter your dare...if yes then not adding but If not altering it wi be fun reading the reports.

Last edited by Abv; 05-10-2021 at 12:17 PM.
Old 05-10-2021, 12:10 PM   #174
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Add 8 hours of mine and a dare
If you have a forested area or some like a wood you can go.

You have to go to the wooden area with a bag and a padlock.
At the edge of the forest leave the key of the lock, there are two levels of difficulty, the easy one is to hide the key, the difficult one is to throw it at some distance and then have to look for it.
Ask the mistress to hide or throw the key so you don't have any idea where it is.
Once you are far enough away from the key, you need to find a hidden place.
Once there strip naked(except the wedgie)

Pul all you clothes on the bag, then put the tail plug and handcuff you (better at back).
You have to lock the bag with the padlock (I recommend that you bring a bicycle chain lock to secure the bag to a tree or something, so no one can steal it).

Now you are naked(except the wedgie of course) and barefoot and you have to go back to the start to to find the key and then go back to the bag to get free and into your clothes.

Then wear each cloth after 5 min,when you have worn every cloth you may go home.If no area when you can do this do this in the park but do it in the night (9 pm to 1 am).

Write humiliating words and people can use you as you want.No blindfold but a crotch rope...
Also if possible attach nipple clamps...
Extreme version:Be blindfolded, enjoy finding the key(Max for an hour,then mistress may give the key but find the bag now, and after more 15 minutes then she can guide you to the locks)....
This isn't my dare but making it hard, if in your limits do this ....

Last edited by Abv; 05-10-2021 at 12:18 PM.
Old 05-10-2021, 06:02 PM   #175
Sub-Dork

Quote:
Well I am not the master, actually she did a mistake and as you have the report you will be probably knowing it.So she earned herself an punishment..
I give dares to extend their limits and to test how much they can suffer.I have post an punishment for her ,read that and just reply if the punishment is good enough...
I give permission to you to add something not remove anything but if possible you can suggest changes...I will view them

And for the dare,I was telling that as her hands will be tied behind her back,she won't be to able to come down of the hanging wedgie herself...And if she chooses atomic wedgie, according to my punishment she will be technically be blindfolded for the entire way home that too legs tied(this depends on her),so was asking that does it interfear or alter your dare...if yes then not adding but If not altering it wi be fun reading the reports.
Oh ok, sorry. Since my post was quoted I didn’t bother to check if it was the person doing the dare or not. You can add your punishments to my dare if you want. Also, I’ll add another 8 hours since I feel like I should extend every time I post in this thread.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:15 PM   #176
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Oh ok, sorry. Since my post was quoted I didn’t bother to check if it was the person doing the dare or not. You can add your punishments to my dare if you want. Also, I’ll add another 8 hours since I feel like I should extend every time I post in this thread.
Nice, okay so to do the atomic one,or hanging one will be decided by her mistress.......
And if wedgie breaks(hanging),your most stable underwear won't be much stable now as it already suffered 30 mins ...
Then do the hanging wedgie task again ,not in the mall but in the park....

Spoiler:
Don't use atomic wedgie as a blindfold,only use it as a wedgie if you choose it for the mall task other time use it as a blindfold

Last edited by Abv; 05-10-2021 at 10:11 PM.
Old 05-10-2021, 11:08 PM   #177
Slave Dom

I am so sorry to disappoint you all but I won't be able to do any dare for the next 3-7 days as I am not well....

You all can continue giving the dares and extending the time

The wedgie will be removed for these days and the time will not be counted for these 3-7 days

As soon as I am well again I'll do the dares and sent the report

Soft limits(can be exceeded a bit): Anal, pain, bondage

Limits: Medically harmful things, Blood, Permanent, Illegal, Picture, Videos, Toothpaste

Leave a Degrading message on my Visitor's Message
Slave Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 12:24 AM   #178
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Dom View Post
I am so sorry to disappoint you all but I won't be able to do any dare for the next 3-7 days as I am not well....

The wedgie will be removed for these days and the time will not be counted for these 3-7 days

Okay recover,and take rest..
Also only some dares will be given by my side ...
When you write that you are ready,then we start again proper...

Also if you login again (in these seven days),just rate the punishment and suggest some changes,I will consider if I see proper
Old 05-11-2021, 01:19 AM   #179
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Dom View Post

Ohh,take care and what happened?Is a condition due to the dares or normal medical condition,and hope you recover at the earliest....

add 8 hours

Last edited by Daremaster04; 05-11-2021 at 05:21 AM.
Old 05-11-2021, 04:03 AM   #180
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Well I hope you are well and continue this thread....after getting well

Add 8 hours for today,dare will be given later...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bra-connection wedgie, extend, female, torchure, wedgie