Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-01-2024, 02:42 AM   #1
wfhorny

Default WFH tasks for submissive?

Hi!
I am currently working from home and have a meeting in 10 mins but would love some rules/tasks for after my meeting!
I have updated my signature with likes/toys/limits - if there’s anything I’ve missed or not mentioned just ask!

I already have a task to only use the bathroom 5 times today and have used it once already so nothing can be added regarding bathroom use!
Let’s have fun, I finish work in 4 hours!

Likes: (self) bondage, degradation, light pain play, masturbation instructions, gag/drool, role playing, clothes/underwear control, hypnosis, cnc play,

Toys: Dildo, bullet vibe, handcuffs, buttplug, any other household items (toothpaste, clothespins etc)

Limits: messy play, anything causing permanent damage, full frontal public, will not send pics or talk on any other app/website.
wfhorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 02:57 AM   #2
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Dress as slutty as possible below the waist. Mini skirt, heels, no panties.
Put a butt plug in, coated with toothpaste. After each call, remove it and give it a fresh coating, then straight back in.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 03:54 AM   #3
wfhorny

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
Dress as slutty as possible below the waist. Mini skirt, heels, no panties.
Put a butt plug in, coated with toothpaste. After each call, remove it and give it a fresh coating, then straight back in.
Mini skirt, heels and some stockings is my current attire!
The butt plug with toothpaste is a bit painful but also feels kinda nice, very odd!
I have had to put a towel down on the chair as it’s getting a little wet down there

Likes: (self) bondage, degradation, light pain play, masturbation instructions, gag/drool, role playing, clothes/underwear control, hypnosis, cnc play,

Toys: Dildo, bullet vibe, handcuffs, buttplug, any other household items (toothpaste, clothespins etc)

Limits: messy play, anything causing permanent damage, full frontal public, will not send pics or talk on any other app/website.
Old 05-01-2024, 03:55 AM   #4
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfhorny View Post
Mini skirt, heels and some stockings is my current attire!
The butt plug with toothpaste is a bit painful but also feels kinda nice, very odd!
I have had to put a towel down on the chair as it’s getting a little wet down there
Hands off your clit, of course.

Old 05-01-2024, 03:59 AM   #5
wfhorny

Quote:
Hands off your clit, of course.
I haven’t even touched my clit yet!

Old 05-01-2024, 04:07 AM   #6
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I haven’t even touched my clit yet!
Why don’t you describe how big your plug is, how short your skirt and how high the heels?

Old 05-01-2024, 04:12 AM   #7
wfhorny

Quote:
Why don’t you describe how big your plug is, how short your skirt and how high the heels?
The plug is quite small, I’ve only just started doing anal play so definitely the right size for me and my tiny asshole.
The skirt is reasonably short, when standing up straight it covers everything but if I were to bend at all I would definitely be exposed. Also sitting down it means my pussy is directly on the chair as the skirt isn’t long enough to sit on.
The heels are the only ones I own and are a stiletto heel about 6inches! My feet hurt a lot right now!

Old 05-01-2024, 04:13 AM   #8
Missthegirl

Keep touching your tights but never touch your pussy
But get so close you can feel the warm pussy but cant touch it

Missthegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 04:20 AM   #9
wfhorny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missthegirl View Post
Keep touching your tights but never touch your pussy
But get so close you can feel the warm pussy but cant touch it
It’s not tights I have on it’s over the knee stockings! I am so horny that I now have wetness on my upper thighs and a wet patch on the towel i’m sat on!

Old 05-01-2024, 04:25 AM   #10
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Quote:
The plug is quite small, I’ve only just started doing anal play so definitely the right size for me and my tiny asshole.
The skirt is reasonably short, when standing up straight it covers everything but if I were to bend at all I would definitely be exposed. Also sitting down it means my pussy is directly on the chair as the skirt isn’t long enough to sit on.
The heels are the only ones I own and are a stiletto heel about 6inches! My feet hurt a lot right now!
Well, the discomfort and embarrassment are worth it to look good. What are you wearing above the waist?

Old 05-01-2024, 04:27 AM   #11
wfhorny

Quote:
Well, the discomfort and embarrassment are worth it to look good. What are you wearing above the waist?
Above the waist I have a tshirt and zipper on! Very different look to the below waist!

Old 05-01-2024, 04:40 AM   #12
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Above the waist I have a tshirt and zipper on! Very different look to the below waist!
Do you think top or bottom looks better?

Old 05-01-2024, 04:42 AM   #13
wfhorny

Quote:
Do you think top or bottom looks better?
I think the bottom looks way sexier.

Old 05-01-2024, 04:52 AM   #14
cracks

Are the tasks/rules for after the meeting or during?
Old 05-01-2024, 04:54 AM   #15
wfhorny

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracks View Post
Are the tasks/rules for after the meeting or during?
I have no more meetings due today, so just general tasks while working! I am suuuper horny already though

Advertisements
Kink Talk