Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-11-2008, 07:25 AM   #1
art1swimmer
Account Banned

Wink new dirty dare: Money for the girl!

ok, this is my first post and i hope this is a good dirty dare for you to play at a party. All you need is money. And this is designed for a boy to girl contact. You may adjust some of the following content so it can fit a girl to boy contact.

The boy has the money and places one dollar where ever he wants to touch that part of the girl. He can only use up to $30.
If he wants to touch her boobs, he puts a dollar down her shirt. If he wants to touch her butt he puts a dollar down her pants in the back. If he want to touch her pu***, he puts a dollar down her pants in the front side. And if he wants to touch her lips, he has to put a dollar under her chin.

After he is done placing his money where he wants, the girl does have permission to remove the money placed anywhere and hand it back to the boy to place somewhere else becuase she doesn't want to be touched there.

Here is where it gets interesting:

If you put...
$3 down her shirt, you get to peek down her shirt in addition to feeling her boobs (with her clothes on).
$7 down her shirt, she has to take her shirt and bra off and you look at her boobs.
$10 down her shirt, you get to take her shirt and bra off and touch/rub her boobs.

If you put...
$3 down the back side of her pants, you get to grind with her (with her clothes on).
$7 down the back side of her pants, you get to grind with her (with her clothes off).
$10 down the back side of her pants, [you can make it up].

If you put...
$3 down the front side of her pants, you get to peek down her pants.
$7 down the front side of her pants, she has to pull down her pants and underwear and you get to look at her pu***.
$10 down the front side of her pants, you pull down her pants and underwear with you mouth and you get to finger her.

If you put...
$3 under her chin, you get to kiss her.
$7 under her chin, you get to make out with her.
$10 under her chin, [you can make it up here].

A little more twist:
if you give the girl $40, you get to see her completely naked and get to do what ever you want to do to/with her for 4 minutes.

The girl does keep the money at the end of this. :]

Please leave me comments and tell me how good it is.. and you can also tell me how it went ;]!!!!

Last edited by art1swimmer; 07-11-2008 at 07:32 AM.
art1swimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:39 AM   #2
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

This sounds too much like prostitution for my liking.
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:40 AM   #3
vampire_girl
Distinguished Member

This could be good if you didn't use money. Not all girl are whores you know...

My limits are: no piss or poo, nothing openly public and nothing in my pussy. And noting illegal ofcourse. Also nothing with animals and stuff that makes me bleed.

I don't have a cam and i don't send pictures. There is no reason for you to see me naked so don't ask.

“If anything, we are enslaved more as human beings now than at any time, probably, in man's history. But it is so sugarcoated, it's so slick, it's so polished.”
Anton Szandor Lavey
vampire_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:53 AM   #4
Bandit|Queen
getDare Sweetheart

Ya know you'd have to know some pretty skanky girls for them to be willing to prostitute themselves

Love you my smooch!
Bandit|Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 10:39 AM   #5
algernon

Send a message via Yahoo to algernon

I agree with collared slave. This is on of those dares that may sound fun in fantasy but in real life I know it would bother me because of the prostitution element. As a rp between a bf/gf it would be fun though. Good ideas!
Old 07-22-2008, 08:43 PM   #6
donvoo
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to donvoo

how about if u give a girl 50$ u can have sex with her
Old 07-22-2008, 08:50 PM   #7
AverageDaniel
getDare Sweetheart

Just go to any major city and pick a street corner if you really want to do this.

Oh, and remember to pack plenty of penicilan.

"Psst. I'm serious - you do have my seal of approval. Be proud of that! There are many, many dickheads on this site XD" -CollaredBlondie.

See?
AverageDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:50 PM   #8
erick92
Distinguished Member

Yeah, to much like prostitution. Although it would be a really good dare if you did it with somthing like poker chips or cards.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:34 AM   #9
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickj92 View Post
Yeah, to much like prostitution. Although it would be a really good dare if you did it with somthing like poker chips or cards.
Prostitution: offering sexual intercourse for pay

So if the person gets some sort of item of value in return - it still could be classed as prostitution
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:05 AM   #10
kabuto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collared_Slave View Post
Prostitution: offering sexual intercourse for pay

So if the person gets some sort of item of value in return - it still could be classed as prostitution
That's going a bit far. Playing a sexual game with poker chips is nowhere near prostitution.
kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:57 AM   #11
Mephistopheles
and amen I say unto you

I think the general idea behind this dare is that both parties are rather willing and excited about the deed(s) regardless of the monetary involvement.

As mentioned above, this would likely be quite fun for a couple or extremely open friends, but not something I would ever recommend trying with somebody not at that point of mutual agreement and desire.

Though, on a related note, cash involvement in dares not involving intercourse is perfectly fine in my book. Every saint there is knows that I have offered up ten bucks here and there to help convince somebody to go streaking or offered to do a dare instead when I ran out of cash during some friendly low-key blackjack from time to time.

Point is: go for what is mutually comfortable and acceptable, not for an easy way to make cash or cop a feel.
Mephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:39 AM   #12
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donvoo View Post
how about if u give a girl 50$ u can have sex with her
Don't be stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
I think the general idea behind this dare is that both parties are rather willing and excited about the deed(s) regardless of the monetary involvement.
That was my take on it too. Maybe you could use coins instead so it doesn't seem like people snagging money off each other etc.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 07:49 AM   #13
donvoo
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to donvoo

sounds fun but poker chips no if i were the victom i would just kill you

Advertisements
Kink Talk