Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-01-2024, 02:30 PM   #1
gour15

Default Give me tasks to complete before I can cum!

So, the title says it all. I'm looking for tasks to complete before I can cum.
It can be anything from completing some stuff from other topics, to anything within my limits, with or without proof. Or just adding a number of edges.

The rule is just that I can't cum until everything is completed here, and this will be ongoing for as long as possible.

If I fail at any point, I'll leave you to decide what my punishment will be.

To start well, I plan to edge myself a lot today, and get started on whatever you give me to do tomorrow.

thanks!

Likes : edge, cum, strip game, stripping, pics, videos, cam, precum, some anal if i'm in the mood..

dislikes : pain, cum eating, long dares..

limits : face, family, permanent, social suicide, toys in mouth, scat, piss, tasks involving money, blood, crossdressing, diapers...

Easily hard

Toys : Plugs of different size, dildo

Kik:gour15
gour15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 03:48 PM   #2
DaVance
Distinguished Member

I don't want you to be ignored so here is a simple little task just to get you started. Your signature says you have plugs of different sizes. Try them all out for a minute, and then from the smallest to the largest describe to us how they all felt. Then of course rinse the plugs off and wash them - use a toothbrush and soap.

Your signature also says you have a dildo. Wash the dildo the same way. Lucky for you I read your limits.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 08:43 AM   #3
gour15

Thanks, I'll get to it whenever I get the time

Likes : edge, cum, strip game, stripping, pics, videos, cam, precum, some anal if i'm in the mood..

limits : face, family, permanent, social suicide, toys in mouth, scat, piss, tasks involving money, blood, crossdressing, diapers...

Easily hard

Old 01-03-2024, 04:10 AM   #4
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

Make a video of you stripping and edging and sent on kik

KIK: Leo.vd
DutchGayDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 04:12 AM   #5
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

Edge 27 times outdoors
Can be split over several places and/or days

Old 01-03-2024, 04:12 AM   #6
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

go buy a new toy in person at a store, not online

Old 01-03-2024, 06:00 PM   #7
gour15

I'm having some unexpected family over for a few days, so it's a bit difficult to get around to doing these now, but I'll get to it when I can. Meanwhile I still won't cum, and I'll squeeze in a few edges whenever I can to make up for it. Keep them coming!

Easily hard

Old 01-09-2024, 09:41 AM   #8
gour15

Apologies for the delay, I'm picking this back up. I still havn't come in 10 days now, but I've been edging a lot meanwhile and it's starting to get harder to control myself. The outdoor edges are almost all done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVance View Post
I don't want you to be ignored so here is a simple little task just to get you started. Your signature says you have plugs of different sizes. Try them all out for a minute, and then from the smallest to the largest describe to us how they all felt. Then of course rinse the plugs off and wash them - use a toothbrush and soap.

Your signature also says you have a dildo. Wash the dildo the same way. Lucky for you I read your limits.

Let's do this.

smallest plug : Went in pretty easily. Overall, it's pretty comfy to keep inside. Got really hard just feeling it inside and thinking about describing it. On to the next one.

medium plug : way bigger already, got to push it a bit to get it inside. And I feel so full already. It's just making me so much hornier, I'm already leaking a bit. I kinda want to stay with this one, but next one..

biggest plug : it's way bigger than the medium one. Took a lot of patience to get as much inside as possible, but it doesn't fit completely. Its both painful and exciting. I wanted to cum so bad when it was inside.

I don't know how many more days I'll last with challenges like this..

Easily hard

The following 2 users say Thank You to gour15 for this post:
Old 01-09-2024, 04:29 PM   #9
gour15

edges completed.

Easily hard

Advertisements
Kink Talk