Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-22-2018, 04:35 PM   #1
Rockstar337

Talking Moving out into my first house no limits abuse me

As the title says I'm moving out and want some dates for my new house. There is a park 1.5 miles up the road with changing rooms almost no ones there at night it's technically closed but during the day everyone's over ther Excited to see what I get no limits and I will give detailed report when done.

DISLIKES(Punishments): Piss Drinking, Cum eating,

no no's: scat, piss, extreme pain, open public, face , Public, Family,illegal, Permanent, Scat, Blood, Enemas.
Rockstar337 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 04:07 PM   #2
keneltyler

Sounds really interesting
keneltyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 04:08 PM   #3
Margod

Hey, I am very happy for you. How long did it take you to build the house? I also moved to a new house some months ago, and I understand your feelings. Unfortunately, I didn't manage the renovating process, but experts from https://www.boutiquehomeplans.com/cost-to-build told me that the house would be done in less than three months. I will post a photo of it when it is finished. You will like it.
Margod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 04:16 PM   #4
Sinde

During the night run naked to changing room edge 5 times you can cum but without using hands if you can't no cumming... and go back home.
Sinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 07:24 AM   #5
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

Let's make your house your
Edge at least 10 times in every room in the house

You may cum after having done all edges.

KIK: Leo.vd
DutchGayDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 05:39 PM   #6
BoundBoy69

When I moved into my first house I cam in every room to christen it. Let's make it a tradition.

After you are done all Dutch's edging you should have a lot of cum ready. Cum on the floor of every room. You may not clean it up until you have cum in every room and closet.

kik: BoundBoy69
discord: boundboy69#8320

Chasity: unlocked

Likes: Bondage, cam2cam, games, light CBT, anal, toys, masturbation, wedgies, ice, trying new things

Limits: Full public, poop, face pics, permanent/visible marks

Toys: Lovens Hush, Chasity cage, ropes with rafters for hanging in basement, dildos, estim bands, clothespins, rubber cock rings, auto stroker, diapers, undersized protective cup, old underwear, straight jacket, mask.
BoundBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 06:37 PM   #7
KacyBond

Get a timer lock and cuffs, go to those changing rooms and lock yourself inside one of the stalls before the sun sets, for at least half an hour. Wear just your underwear (or just a coat if it's cold) and write a note tapped inside the cell that says "Hello Neighbor! I just moved in at [new address]!", and keep yourself distracted with a blindfold and headphones until the timer lock opens. Have fun!

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 08:16 AM   #8
nibalath

Hi! And where exactly did you buy your house? Or did you build it? I would be glad to have the recommendation of a good real estate agent.
nibalath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 12:50 PM   #9
Jomaryngs

Hi! Finding the house of your dreams is not easy, and I'm glad that you managed it. For a long time, I could not choose the city where I wanted to live and the house that would become mine. I work remotely, so I was looking for a quiet and cozy town where I could sit down to write my book. When I found it, I turned to Satchells Biggleswade to help me choose my dream home. I have lived in this house for a year now, and my first book will be published soon.

Last edited by Jomaryngs; 06-04-2022 at 11:55 PM.
Jomaryngs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
first house, no limits