Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-01-2020, 06:23 AM   #1
AlphaDog

Male 28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (online slave)

28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (online slave)

I am a Master. I am seeking a slave who truly craves and desires consensual humiliation, abuse, pain, and hard use. One who wants to be owned mind and body. A slave who will submit themselves to becoming an object of pleasure for their owner, one who wants to feel their lives under control of a powerful Master. If there are elements that seem out of control in your life (studies, exercise, etc.), you can expect a Master who will help form a detailed plan of attack and hold you to that strictly to achieve those goals.

In return you will receive training to become my perfect toy. You will be molded to serve me, you will be conditioned to get wet at the thought of being hurt and used for me. You will beg for every ounce of pleasure, and then you will beg again for it to stop once I have made you cum over and over and over

It should be the attitude of a true slave that they will submit themselves to Master's interests without having a 100% detailed understanding of it. With that being said, obviously you should expect pain, you should expect harsh humiliation, rules and control... I am particular to orgasm control/training, nipple pain, anal, bondage, verbal and physical humiliation.

What I am NOT interested in includes the following: scat, messy play, anything permanent. I am not into the DD/lg dynamic. I will not treat you as a child, I will treat you as a slave. A slave with full capacity of mind mature enough to submit.

You on the other hand, if interested, will detail to me what your interests are, your dislikes, your limits. You will detail why you wish to be a slave to me and what you hope to gain from this. You will detail what time zone you are from, and describe yourself a little bit. I do not discriminate based on looks or age, but I will expect pictures of proof for tasks once we have built up a level of trust.

Communication will mainly be through kik or another messenger, with the possibility of cam session if time zones allow.

If I haven't scared you away already, note that although you will have a very strict and harsh master who will continually push you, you will also have a safe and sane master. I understand that real life gets in the way, I respect all limits, and am not a real monster (unless you want me to be).

Slaves...your Master is waiting. Come to me on your knees with your head down, ready to serve...

Advertisements
Kink Talk