Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2023, 03:52 AM   #1
alborosie91

Male 32/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

32/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

I'm a 31 Daddy Dom and looking for a long-term online female sub.

I'm looking for one willing to submit, adapt this lifestyle, help her explore, train her, who is willing to expand her horizons as well as her holes.(Experience not needed).

Depending on who you are as a sub, I will adjust the punishment to fit the crime to ensure that you’ll be left with a reminder of why you should follow my orders. So Punishments can vary.

You must know this needs time from you to get along with so if you have a busy schedule this isn't for you, pictures/videos are required.

Lo of Kinks (Orgasm Control/Denial, Edging, Spankings, Pet Play, CNC, Sadism, Bondage, Control, Rules, Discipline, Brat Tamer, Aftercare, Anal, DDLG, Prasing, Humiliation, Degrading, TPE, and more)

If the above fits you, you can reach out:

My kik: alborosie91

When you add me, first thing, text with your age, gender, timezone, and live pic, don't greet with "hi" cause I don't reply to that, in case you are wondering why I didn't so follow the rules to get a reply if you are actually interested
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk