Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2023, 01:58 PM   #1
megalus1988

Male 28/male/sissy seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (bully roleplay)

28/male/sissy seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (bully roleplay)

About Me
I'm a 28-year-old ginger man living in western Canada! I've been exploring the realm of kink & BDSM for a long time trying to figure out what works best for me, and I think I've finally honed in on the part I enjoy.

I live alone in an apartment building and work two part-time jobs, so time can sometimes be an issue for me. That said, if I find the right person, I'm more than willing to make time for you!

What I'm Looking For
I'm hoping for something a bit more unique than the traditional master/slave dynamic. I'm looking for someone to act like a "bully" towards me by doing things like calling me names, pantsing me, giving me wedgies, and humiliating me however else they see fit.

I'd like to play out roleplay fantasies where I'm the nerd and your the bully, primarily over Kik with text, although I can send pictures as well to add to the scenarios. Here's a short example of the type of thing I'd like to do:

Quote:
You: I come up behind you and yank your pants down. "Haha, pantsed, nerd!!"

Me: "Ah, n-no!" I try to cover up my pink panties and reach down to pull up my pants before too many people notice.

You: I push you to the ground and steal your pants. "Nice panties, dork! OH MY GOD, are you getting a boner? Hahaha"

Me: I shyly try to cover my boner while people around us start to point and laugh. "P-please give me my pants back!!"

You: "I don't think so, loser. How about we see how those panties look wedgied up your ass?"
So on and so forth...

I don't expect these to be daily roleplay sessions; mostly just whenever we both have time. I do like the idea of you springing a message on me out of the blue and me having to react to the scenario, but understand that sometimes I might be busy if you try this, so I might not be able to respond quickly.

Likes, Dislikes, & Limits
While I don't want to do kinky tasks in the traditional sense, I figured I should still tell you my likes & limits so you have an idea of what would get me excited to play more into our roleplay sessions.

Likes: Humiliation, sissification, wearing butt plugs, body writing, spanking, public exposure, forced masturbation, edging, CEI, stripping, wedgies, chastity, orgasm control.

Dislikes/Neutral: Piss play, food & mess, CBT, forced exercise, gay roleplay, pet play.

Limits: Blood, scat, anything illegal, involving friends & family, financial domination, blackmail, wax play, electricity, permanent body modification.

If this sounds like a fun time to you, contact me on Kik at ZacTheNerd and hopefully we can get started as soon as possible! Looking forward to getting bullied by you.
The following user says Thank You to megalus1988 for this post:
Old 10-26-2023, 08:47 AM   #2
megalus1988

Still hoping to find someone for this. Please reach out if you're interested!

KIK: megalus1988

Loves: Humiliation, Sissification, Edging, Orgasm Control, Hidden Public
Likes: Chastity, Butt Plugs, Body Writing, Spanking, Wedgies, Cum Eating
Limits: Scat, Ice, Wax, Blood, Permanent, Illegal, Blackmail, Financial Control

♥ I'm a 29-year-old sissy femboi living in Canada
♥ I have a vast collection of panties and love to wear my girly maid outfit
♥ Toys I have include a chastity cage and an assortment of butt plugs
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk