Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2022, 10:09 PM   #1
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Sign Outdoor tasks or dares, in public

Hello everybody

I am planning a day outdoor at a location one hour by car from home, to spend entirely in woman mode, from makeup to clothes.

I am going to leave house and transform entirely to woman in tranquil place, so the day can begin. All guy clothes, makeup cleaner and nail polish remover, shoes will be closed into a bag locked away. The key is taped away under a bench in a park not too far away from home, so I must go and get it, at the end of the day while still crossdressed.

Where will I drive and go?
I have my car, take motorway and arrived at destination there are many possibility where I can go, on foot as well as little movements by car.
There is these following places:
- not too large city with pedestrian area, large crowded square, and after crossing a busy street, a long and wide boulevard with benches facing lake
- a tranquil, small mall shopping center, with main and back entrance, fashion, shoes and beauty products, bookstore and restrooms
- a scenic and not very crowded place with historic monument
- a small picturesque village, with small roads, a walkway to lake, and a more frequented path to a park, the shore and the marina harbor

What I am ready to do?
I will be in a woman outfit, sexy but not too much. Probably similar to the one in my avatar, and a small bolero or jacket.
In my handbag I will carry all necessary item a girl on travel needs, a book, a bottle of water, some snack and some tiny sex toy. Not a full size dildo, maybe a couple of buttplugs.
I like shopping, and will be able to spend some money, around 100€ budget.
I like to be pushed a bit, but only in realistic situations and nothing extreme or dangerous.
Even if sometime people think I am a woman when I speak, I am still not too confident with my voice, so I prefer social distance and not being involved in conversations

What can you write?
Any idea or suggestion, from the smallest detail, to elaborate scenario.
I not promise to do them all, however I will take all into consideration seriously, and do my best to complete them and give reports, or some sort of proof.
During the day when I will be doing my woman adventure getaway, most likely on Friday, 8 or 15 April, I will be reachable and log in from my mobile smartphone

Thank you all for reading!
sabina
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 04-04-2022 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Fix date of planned getaway
Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdressing outdoors