Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-03-2022, 10:09 PM   #1
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Sign Outdoor tasks or dares, in public

Hello everybody

I am planning a day outdoor at a location one hour by car from home, to spend entirely in woman mode, from makeup to clothes.

I am going to leave house and transform entirely to woman in tranquil place, so the day can begin. All guy clothes, makeup cleaner and nail polish remover, shoes will be closed into a bag locked away. The key is taped away under a bench in a park not too far away from home, so I must go and get it, at the end of the day while still crossdressed.

Where will I drive and go?
I have my car, take motorway and arrived at destination there are many possibility where I can go, on foot as well as little movements by car.
There is these following places:
- not too large city with pedestrian area, large crowded square, and after crossing a busy street, a long and wide boulevard with benches facing lake
- a tranquil, small mall shopping center, with main and back entrance, fashion, shoes and beauty products, bookstore and restrooms
- a scenic and not very crowded place with historic monument
- a small picturesque village, with small roads, a walkway to lake, and a more frequented path to a park, the shore and the marina harbor

What I am ready to do?
I will be in a woman outfit, sexy but not too much. Probably similar to the one in my avatar, and a small bolero or jacket.
In my handbag I will carry all necessary item a girl on travel needs, a book, a bottle of water, some snack and some tiny sex toy. Not a full size dildo, maybe a couple of buttplugs.
I like shopping, and will be able to spend some money, around 100€ budget.
I like to be pushed a bit, but only in realistic situations and nothing extreme or dangerous.
Even if sometime people think I am a woman when I speak, I am still not too confident with my voice, so I prefer social distance and not being involved in conversations

What can you write?
Any idea or suggestion, from the smallest detail, to elaborate scenario.
I not promise to do them all, however I will take all into consideration seriously, and do my best to complete them and give reports, or some sort of proof.
During the day when I will be doing my woman adventure getaway, most likely on Friday, 8 or 15 April, I will be reachable and log in from my mobile smartphone

Thank you all for reading!
sabina
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 04-04-2022 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Fix date of planned getaway
Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 06:42 PM   #2
SexyJade

ok so here is what i am thinking
use this place a tranquil, small mall shopping center, with main and back entrance, fashion, shoes and beauty products, bookstore and restrooms

for the dares
- its your job to try and buy a whole new oufit shoes, clothes and jewerly
- next is to go to a female restroom and get changed into said outfit
- next go and do some window shopping dont need to buy anything
- lastly go and have a walk around in a park or gardens if they have one and maybe try and take some pictures in your new outfit

Likes: X-Dressing, spanking, roleplay, diapers, hidden public

Limits: illegal, permanent, family/friends, vomit, scat, ice, toothpaste, much pain, messy, public

Albums:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16163
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=10976
SexyJade is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SexyJade for this post:
Old 04-04-2022, 09:56 PM   #3
justdave67y

Default Sabina

Could put tooth paste on nipples during your outing
justdave67y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 10:39 PM   #4
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Hi sweet sabina,
here my suggestion:
you will go to the small picturesque village, with small roads, a walkway to lake, and a more frequented path to a park, the shore and the marina harbor
During all the day, you could dress a bra (not to tight) with sandpaper on nipples and areola area. You will be plugged.
You will walk in classy woman outfit (cute outfit, with great skirt and fishnet. I like your avatar) on those small road to take some nice pics. You could buy some little fingerfood to feel your walk as a relaxed way to pass your day.
You will go then toward the lake but during the path, you will remove the panties as a naghty girl, to feel completely naked under the skirt. I don't know if you have eggs vibe or similar but the walk to the lake should be with some "vibes" inside you, so as a naughty girl, you will remove the plug to insert the egg.
You should take further pics in classy pose at lake area.

Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 12:30 PM   #5
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Hi! Here is my contribution:

Look for a nice place where you can sit (a bench, stairs, a platform, etc), and where quite some people are passing by. Take your book and pretend to read, but don't read actually. Instead, watch the people and observe them. Like you are waiting for a friend. Play with your hair from time to time. After five minutes, you may continue with your day.
Oh, and please wear a butt plug while you are doing this.

I am looking forward to read your report

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post:
Old 04-05-2022, 04:43 PM   #6
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Wow guys, thenkyou thenkyou!
There are some interesting ideas!
Here my reply so the next people should have more detail... and elaborate other task maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyJade View Post
ok so here is what i am thinking
use this place a tranquil, small mall shopping center, with main and back entrance, fashion, shoes and beauty products, bookstore and restrooms

for the dares
- its your job to try and buy a whole new oufit shoes, clothes and jewerly
- next is to go to a female restroom and get changed into said outfit
- next go and do some window shopping dont need to buy anything
- lastly go and have a walk around in a park or gardens if they have one and maybe try and take some pictures in your new outfit
I like this idea from my friend jade. I never actually thought about possiblity to change outfit in femeale restroom but sound intriguing for sure. I will try!
How shall the outfit to buy look like? Will this outfit stay untill I come back at home? The first next member, I let he/she decide details, and also can answer with pictures of fashion of the outfit to buy? I not promise they could have not a similar outfit, but it give main idea of what I shall buy.
And window shopping... intimidating but interesting too. I will push myself to risk
However, becouse is not declared if I shall do as first task in the morning, or after the lunch time, I let this to be decided by the first next member who come here.
I am of the opinion, in early morning the mall is more tranquil, and after lunch would become more crowded.
But also is pity to change outfit too soon in this daring day?

A garden i not remember, becouse I always entered from back entrance, becouse I always did crossdressed and entered the car park at the rear....
But it not avoid me to take lots of selfie!
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous

PM DARES HERE!

Old 05-20-2022, 08:52 PM   #7
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

- not too large city with pedestrian area, large crowded square, and after crossing a busy street, a long and wide boulevard with benches facing lake

What I am ready to do?

For sure take a small-sized butt plug; but i request you make a stop in a sex shop (preferably at the location when you arrive, but if there are no such shops where you go, make a stop on the way there and get one.), browse around the shop stopping at where the plugs are and purchase an inexpensive medium-sized plug. If this is too much for you, please just take a med-sized one with you when you go.

Once you arrive at destination, find a place and insert the small plug. That will stay in until after lunch, when you will switch it out for the med-sized plug. The Med plug will stay in until you arrive home at the end of your day and add a description in your report (blog) describing the "plug experience and details (where you inserted, where you changed....).

Lunch on a bench in the park if it is a nice day; if all the benches are occupied, walk around the lake until you find a vacant one.

Enjoy Sabina!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 07:05 AM   #8
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post

What I am ready to do?

For sure take a small-sized butt plug; but i request you make a stop in a sex shop (preferably at the location when you arrive, but if there are no such shops where you go, make a stop on the way there and get one.), browse around the shop stopping at where the plugs are and purchase an inexpensive medium-sized plug. If this is too much for you, please just take a med-sized one with you when you go.

Once you arrive at destination, find a place and insert the small plug. That will stay in until after lunch, when you will switch it out for the med-sized plug. The Med plug will stay in until you arrive home at the end of your day and add a description in your report (blog) describing the "plug experience and details (where you inserted, where you changed....).

Lunch on a bench in the park if it is a nice day; if all the benches are occupied, walk around the lake until you find a vacant one.

Enjoy Sabina!
Thenk you joe of the idea, but at the lake small town is not any type of adult xxx shop or sexy shop, it is very tranquil place, with normal fashion shops.
So is not possible to add it at the dare outdoor dressed up. I can instead make the walk, even this is big dare becouse in this season is going more and more crowd now and many tourists around.
My fault I not yet done and will be a bit like a walk of shame to do this in short dress.
Why will be a bit a walk of shame, I think will be soon or later be explained by my friend jade or a Dom who written at me in privat, if one day he will dare to write in this thread...?

Back at the sexy shop dare, this I can do in another occasion maybe.
However I must tell, i heve lot of buttplugs becouse recently i buyed 3 New ones and the geisha balls suggested from your friend mark ‘doubt

Heve any suggestion for next but, or some options for a poll maybe?

PM DARES HERE!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdressing outdoors