Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-20-2015, 02:23 PM   #1
Newbietrying

Default Seriously begging for help to control myself. 22f

Hello sirs and madams.
I'm a very depraved, disgusting, horny slut who cannot stop disobeying people even if they own her. I keep looking for someone to own me and punish me and keep me from orgasming, but every time this slut just can't help herself and ends up cumming and forgetting her rightful place. This slut was taken charge of today by a very good Master who wanted to train her and was denying her an orgasm till the next time she spoke to him and she just came, uninstalled kik (where she was being controlled) and forgot all about it and was wet and horny and masturbating throughout the day.
This pathetic little whore needs someone who is extremely strict and can teach her exactly how to obey her Master/mistress, stay horny all day long, beg for orgasms and beg for punishment if she does it without permission instead of forgetting it and running away. Can you teach me that please?
This whore is begging for it please sirs and madams. I'll do anything you want if you can teach me, as long as it's within my limits.
Newbietrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 02:33 PM   #2
Lyb
getDare Addict

I'M interested
Pm me if you are
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad slut, orgasm denial, pussy play, pussy torture, slut punishment