Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-08-2015, 01:59 PM   #1
SubmissiveKitty57

Default Put me in my place

I've been incredibly naughty lately, unable to listen to just one master and going to multiple in one day.. I need to be put in my place.

Punish me and teach me where I belong. I deserve to be punished and used greatly. Please remind me of the slut I am and who's boss..

Items I have on hand are:
-Rope
-Toothpaste
-Clothes pins
-Binder clips
-Toothbrush
-Hair brush
-Sharpie Markers (One small, medium, and very, very large to be specific)
-Vibrator (4 settings)
-And any other household items

My only limits are ice, and anything public.. I will do anything, including if it means being in the shower. I'll be accepting punishment infinitely, both here and PM.. You're more than welcome to command me further in PM if wished.
SubmissiveKitty57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 05:37 PM   #2
gdutefol

To start, sluts don't need undergarments. For a duration your master sets (min. 1 week, please put the time on here so everyone knows) you may not wear panties or a bra. Let me know if the bra breaks the public limit. Next you will shave your pussy and put the shaved hair inside your vagina. Lastly, you will get the widest cucumber, or your largest vibrator and ahove it all the way in. Tape it in place to ensure it stays. You are to keep it in place for 6 hours.
Toys- Household Items
gdutefol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 12:38 AM   #3
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

Strip naked. Write "HORNY SLUT" on your inner thighs. Put clothes pins on your nipples, put toothpaste on your vibrator and your vagina, then edge 5 times with the vibrator. Take off the clothes pegs, put on binder clips then spank your bare butt 40 times with the hairbrush. Wash off the toothpaste. You may then remove the binder clips.
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 01:10 AM   #4
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Naughty girls need to learn their place and in you case its not having a toilet seat. for the nexr 10 days you will squart when you use any toilet.
the only other choice is to do it in your clothes as you walk along but in that case you keep them on to the end of the day
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, pussy, pussy torture, submissive