Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-21-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
Zaki53

Default Two guys alone

Alex and Shane were pretty close friends, they did a lot together. They were both in the same year at high school, but the difference between them was their activities. Alex was a regular user of Getdare, and was secretly Bisexual. Shane was sporty, and hardly had any time to spend on a computer, and didnt know anything about Alex's world of dares.

That all changed one day, when the two of them went swimming at Alex's house. The two of them got in the icy water, and Alex looked at Shane's masculine body, and said
"Im gonna go get towels, its actually pretty cold."
"You alright? Its only water" Shane smirked.
Alex climbed out the water, and headed into the room where the towels were kept.
But, when he was certain Shane wasn't looking, he doubled back into the room Shane got changed.

On the floor, in a messy pile, were Shane's clothes. He figured he could move the clothes to the pile near the washing chute, so he would get to eye up Shane. It took him none but a moment to move the clothes, and then he went back to the pool, and lay the towels down.

About an hour later, they agreed to get out the pool, and find something else do to around the house, so they headed off. When Shane was out of eyesight, Alex sprinted to his room, and quickly got changed. He heard Shane moving around, and he opened his door, and walked over to where Shane was. He walked in the room
"Everything alright?"
Shane instantly covered his package with his swimming shorts when Alex walked in, but not before Alex got a good look.
"Uh...not really mate, do you know what happened to my clothes?"
"Have you checked to see if they got mixed in with the others?"
"No...I'll go do that." Shane walked out the room, covering his package with his swimming shorts as he left.

When he returned, the two of them sat in Alex's room, playing Mario Kart on his Nintendo Wii, when Shane said
"Hey Alex, do you want to make this fun?"
"How?"
"Oh, just like, wager a dare or something."
"Why don't you give me one to do now then? I've lost the race anyway" He was talking about the game they were playing
"Uh...okay. I dare you to take all your clothes off"
"What!" Alex was surprised Shane was into this sort of thing
"You saw me naked, its my turn to see you"
Alex slowly pulled his clothes off, revealing his body.
"Now i'll strip, just to make it fair" Shane did the same as Alex did, and the two of them sat playing the game naked for a little longer, when Alex said
"Lets play a game."
"Sure. This is kinda boring now anyway" Shane flopped onto the floor, all his muscles relaxing in his tight chest.
"I do whatever I like to you, but you cant say anything. If you last five minuets, I'll be your slave, but if I win, you be my slave for the day."
"Deal." Shane had a smug tone to his voice.
Zaki53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:18 PM   #2
tomlee
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to tomlee
Default great start

this is a very good story, is it true, how old are the charectires? apart from that its great A+
tomlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:05 PM   #3
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Keep going, I think that this is a great story! Keep it up!!

Nudity

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 07:26 AM   #4
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy

omg this sounds excellent so far!
keep going
this actually reminds me of me and a friend (my fantasys that i hope for are in this story)
more more more!
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:36 AM   #5
BLOEM51

Excellent story so far
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:56 PM   #6
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

good and needs carring on

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:36 PM   #7
Zaki53

Thanks for all the positive comments, sorry this took so long, been busy with work.
-------------------------------------------
"Wait, really?" Alex sounded shocked by Shane's confidence
"Yes, really. I doubt you could do anything bad enough" And Shane smirked.
Alex felt his erection growing, and as he looked over at Shane, Shane was also erect.

Alex ran his finger along Shane's chest, and felt Shane shudder. He then walked over to the bed, and motioned for Shane to walk over. He pushed Shane to the floor, feeling his muscular shoulders, and tied Shane's two hands to the bed.
"This is nothing Alex, stop being so wimpy. You only have half your time left anyway"
Alex rolled Shane over, so his erect dick was pointing towards the ceiling, and slowly climbed onto him, running his hand along his basketballer abs, and feeling Shane get harder and harder. He then dragged his dick up Shane's body, and thrust it into his mouth. He started making humping motions as Shane sucked, and ran his hands along Shane's back, being sure to pleasure him as much as possible.

Getting desperate, Alex pulled out of Shane's mouth, and moved down to Shane's dick. Alex put it between his teeth, and bit.
"Agh-" Shane started to make a noise of pain, but held it between his teeth. Alex bit harder, and started pulling it upwards.
"Time up." Shane kicked Alex off, and pulled his hands free. "You only started to get it towards the end, mate. I win"
Alex was in slight shock at Shane, the hottest guy around, being so used to doing things like this with guys
"What?" Shane looked at Alex's questioning face
"You took that like it was nothing...are you used to this sort of thing?" Shane looked down to the floor, like a sudden spurt of pain had emerged.
"...I never told you about my parents, did I?" Shane sighed.
"Get dressed first" Shane had spoilt the mood in the room, and Alex wasn't in the mood to see Shane naked right now.

After the two of them had got dressed, Shane looked at Alex, both of them slouched on the bed, and started
"You know about how my Dad was arrested, don't you?"
"Yeah...but now what for."
"He was a child abuser. For 8 years, I was his playtoy." Shane sounded ashamed, and Alex was speechless. Shane was such a strong figure, he didnt expect that to come from him.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:00 PM   #8
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

I was not expecting that twist there! Well written, and I'm glad that you kept writing. I'm waiting for the next installment!

Thanks for writing this awesome story!

Nudity

Live like you were dying

Old 06-17-2009, 05:14 PM   #9
AtariMan

I don't know about everyone else but I didn't like that little twist for some reason. However, I would love to see what you do with this and I will keep reading.

LIMITS Full Public, Family/Friends, Eating Poo, Eating Large Quantities of Pee, Pain, Damaging Expensive Personal Property, Definitely Getting Caught/Humiliated, Permanent, Illegal

OK WITH SemiPublic, Drinking Small Amounts of Pee, Damaging Cheap Stuff (i.e. Underwear)

LIKES Dares By Myself, Home Alone Nudity, Going Outside Nude At Night, Drawing On Parts (Normally) Covered in Clothing, Barefeet Mess
AtariMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:07 AM   #10
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

wow that was a different twist, but i think its a really good connection and brings good depth to the character and story

really good

8/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 09:53 AM   #11
Zaki53

I was aiming for a unique take on things, as I would imagine it gets boring for people to read all these if nothing different happens xP
----------------------------------------------------------------
Alex didn't have any idea what to say - His mind was reeling with this new information.
His best friend had grown up being abused; does that actually matter in their friendship? Maybe he shouldn't have tricked Shane into acting like this.
"Hey, Shane...sorry. I had no idea"
"Listen, Alex" Shane climbed to his feet, and looked at Alex, eye to eye "We're awesome friends, and between friends, learning to overcome fears is normal, isn't it?"
Then, it hit Alex what Shane was asking of him.
"Uh..."
"I'm sure we could ask Chris to join in, then the three of us could-"Alex cut Shane off
"So you're asking the two of us to help you overcome your fear of being naked?"
"It sounds stupid when you put it like that" Shane glanced at the floor, and Alex remembered something Chris said to him a while back

"Yo, dude, listen; I've got to tell someone this"
"Hey Chris, what's up?" Alex turned around, his white shirt and blue blazer blowing in the wind, to see Chris running to him. Chris was a lot like Alex, just a little shorter and with brown hair instead of black. Both of them had pale skin, compared to Shane's dark skin and dark hair
"Well, thing is; you don't care if i'm gay, do you?" Alex stopped walking, and Chris took a few steps ahead, so Alex couldn't see his face
"Why would you ask something like that?"
"So you want Chris to join in, even though its rumoured he has a crush on you?" Alex tried not to go red, he was a terrible lier.
"No. It'll be fun." Nobody spoke. "Hey, Alex, do you mind if I stay the night?" Alex looked at the clock, and realised it had gotten late. "My parents aren't around for a few days"
"I don't mind, there's nobody in the house" Alex looked surprised at how quickly Shane wanted to start
"Okay, so, for tonight, make me your slave." Shane looked up at Alex with conviction in his eyes. "Get me to do whatever you want."

It was almost midnight, when Shane walked into the living room, lit with the crackling fire, shadows of flames jumped around the room, and Shane walked in wearing just a bath robe.
"Shane, you sure you want to do this?" Alex spoke from across the room, behind a camera.
"Yeah, I'm sure. Keep taking pictures." Shane stripped the bath room off, ignoring the white flashes, bringing back memories of his past. He made several exotic poses, getting harder and harder each time, and he knew Alex was too, behind the camera. Around an hour later, after Shane had done almost every possible pose he could; and had been photographed so much someone could put together a three-dimensional body image of him with the photo's, he walked over to Alex, and spoke, softly
"Thank you."
"Uh...I don't mind, you're an awesome guy."
"Hey, Alex, considering everything, I don't want to sleep alone tonight" Shane sounded upset
"Where do you want to sleep, and I'll stay in the same room."
"I know your bedroom the best." Alex was getting erect under his jeans, he would have a naked Shane sleeping on his bed. "I'll meet you up there, I'm gonna get a drink" Shane walked off, and Alex watched his muscular body walk out the room.
Alex was going wild with possible fantasies, if Shane was his slave, after all...
Old 06-19-2009, 10:16 AM   #12
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

You're my first person to rate:

1. Spelling and Grammar- how many errors? #/2= 2 pts.
2. Description
18 / 30

a. Adjectives and Adverbs:
A lot- 6/6
A little- 3/6
Never- 0/6

b. Metaphors and Similies:
A lot- 6/6
A little- 3/6
Never- 0/6

c. Vocabulary:
Wide- 6/6
Moderately Wide- 3/6
None- 0/6

d. Advoids monotony?
Completely- 6/6
Sometimes- 3/6
Never- 0/6

e. Background information:
A lot- 6/6
A little- 3/6
None- 0/6

3. Originality
20 / 30

PLOT: 15 / 15
EVENTS: 5 / 15

4. Alibidonous
20 / 20

5. Length
15/ 20
Reallllllllllllllllllllllllly long- 15 pts.
Very Long- 20
Long- 15
Medium- 10
Short- 0/5

BONUS POINTS-
3 / 10

Why? Interesting uses of child abuse. (Hey, that rhymes!)
TOTAL: 74 / 100

C

__________________________________________________ _____
I like this story a lot. Keep writing!
Old 06-20-2009, 10:02 PM   #13
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

That's an intense rating system!

Yay for keeping the story alive and interesting!

Nudity

Live like you were dying

Old 06-21-2009, 11:36 AM   #14
callofduty4

good story plese
callofduty4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk