Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-29-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
zdare
Baby Member

Default Just a trip to the stores?

Characters:

Tom: 17 year old male, not super athletic, used to just playing video games and just hanging out. Not really considered a hipster, but a few friends get ticked off by hipster-like attitude.

Sally: 17 year old female, very modest and nice, plays soccer, and is not very popular at school. Close friends with Tom.

Danny: 13 year old male, loves to play football, very competitive, C student, acts just like the average 13 year old male.

Hope you like it, it's my first story!

It all started about a year ago, Tom and Sally had just started dating, and Danny had just won the regional football championship with his school's team. Tom was sitting on the couch at about 8 P.M. with Sally right next to him. They were watching some horror film, when Danny came in. "Hey guys, gonna' get a little lovey-dovey?" Tom just rolled his eyes. "Hey, do you have any snacks?" Sally asked. "Crap!" Tom said under his breath, "I forgot, here, I'll go out to the CVS down the street and get us something. "I'll come," Sally said. "So am I!" Danny declared. Then they got in Tom's Honda SUV, and road off to the CVS. They went inside and as they were looking for food, 4 people walked in wearing all black, 2 guys 2 girls. They were all holding guns. One of the girls pointed a gun at the store owner and told him to get down. Then she took him into the bathroom in the back, and tied him to the toilet, tape-gagged him and locked the stall. The other girl grabbed Danny handcuffed him, and put him in the back of the van. The two guys then got Tom and Sally. The "lead" girl then said, "You are going to be our slaves for the next month."

I will put some more in tomorrow
zdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:31 PM   #2
exsuberman
Distinguished Member

Sounds interesting, curious how this one will turn out

Kik: Exsuberman

Likes: Dice dares, Underwear, pictures, online exposure, games

Maybe / Willing to try: Cum Eating, Piss, Blackmail, anything else not listed

Limitis:Personal info extreme public, family, crossdressing, diaper, pee drinking, poo eating,, Social Suicide, pics showing my tattoo.
exsuberman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, girls, guys, stores, tom