Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
Zeropatience

Color Wheel Birthday Surprises.

#~Background~#

Hi, I'm Jack.

I have short Blonde hair and blue eyes, I'm rather tall, and while I'm not the fittest person you've ever met, I wouldn't describe myself as fat either. In other words, consider me to be ordinary. I've had a few Girlfriends, but never anything long term, I wouldn't say this is anything due to looks, many girls have said I look good, its probably because I'm one of those guys who spends many hours daily up in my room playing PS3.

My last major girlfriend was called Emily. Emily was perfect, from her lovely dark hair, to her small but perky tits, I thought I had finally found someone I wanted to keep. Only.. things got ruined when she decided she wanted to start dating Matt, one of my best friends, who I've known since Birth, and so we split up. Me and Matt share the same birthday, and so celebrate it together every single year. We spend most weekends together too, spending all our days and nights playing Split Screen Multiplayer on CoD.

Emily jumping ship from me, to my best friend caused a few arguments between myself and Matt, and we stopped speaking for almost a month, but a holiday with both our families soon sorted this, and now things are back to normal. I still get on with Emily too, although don't see her as much as back when we were together.

Its July 31st when our story takes place. the birthday of both Matt and I. We were having a sleepover at his. Only.. we wouldn't be alone.
Zeropatience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 06:57 PM   #2
Zeropatience

#~Chapter One~#

Me and Matt had arranged that I would head over to his at around 6PM, he lived in the next village along from mine, so I got a lift from my Dad over there.

I was under the impression that this sleepover would be the same as all the others, A few hours on Modern Warfare 2, then Jumping to Black Ops for some Zombie Action, before concluding the night with a film. (I took the movie "Paul" over with me, having just gotten it for my birthday.) I was wrong however, as the door was opened not by Matt.. but by Emily.. who was wearing a rather tight summer dress.

"Oh Hi Jack, Matt's upstairs.. come in."

I wandered into the house, not sure what was going on. Emily clearly noticed my confusion, as she explained:

"Matt's Parents said it was ok for me to stop over with you two, as theyve had to take Reece to Hospital."

Reece was Matt's younger brother.

"Oh, what's the matter with him?"
I asked.

"They aren't sure", she said, "Simon thinks its a bug, Reece keeps throwing up".

Simon was Matt's Dad.

With that, we headed upstairs, to find Matt in the middle of a game of Angry Birds on an iPad 2. Matt explained how he had received the iPad for his birthday, and so was just testing out what it could do. He then explained about how his parents said we were to behave, and that they would be home as soon as possible.

After much conversation on the topic, we decided to watch Paul, it only took around 20 minutes of film-time for those two to have each others Tongues down the others throat, and I realised that this would be what i would have to put up with for the rest of the night.

Once the film had ended, we discussed what to do next.

"We could go downstairs, and play on the Wii" Suggested Matt, seemingly eager to keep me happy with some video games.

Emily didn't seem so keen though: "Nah, lets stay up here.. hows about we play a game of Truth or Dare?"

At first I disliked the idea, and protested that it was a kids game, but Matt liked the idea too, so I let those two win.

Little did I know, that protesting further would have meant missing out on a fantastic night.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:36 AM   #3
Zeropatience

#~Chapter Two~#

We decided that I would be dared first, followed by Matt, and then Emily.

Matt wasn't the smartest of guys, and nowadays seemed to follow whatever Emily said. But it was him who looked at me and said "I dare you to dry hump my bed for 20 seconds"

In the long scheme of things, this dare wasnt very hard, but was rather embarrassing for a first dare. I walked over to the bed, got on top, and proceeded to dry hump it. To start with, I didnt really enjoy this, but by the time Emily called time, I had a semi, and had just gotten into it.

Matts Turn, and Emily looked at him with a smile on her face.
"Shirt off loverboy"

The was she said Loverboy was so sexual, I think it may have increased my semi just a little bit

Matt removed his shirt, revealing a slightly muscular chest. He winked at Emily, her obviously having seen all this and more before.

It was now time for emily to recieve her dare. Despite the fact Matt was shirtless, i felt that asking her to do the same would be a) Copying but mostly b) Abit too much for dare 1.
Instead, I came up with something clever: "Emily, I dare you to remove your Bra from underneath your dress."
This way, asking her to remove her dress later would be more revealing than she thought.

Emily reached behind her, and under the summer dress, it was quite tight, so had she been facing the other way, I imagine we would have been given a rather nice view of her ass. Instead, we saw her remove a black lacy bra, and then preceed to fling it at Matt, who caught it - and pocketed it.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:32 AM   #4
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

No comments on here yet? :P
So I'm the first, I guess

The idea sounds interesting, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Longer chapters would be nice! :3
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
relationships, sleepover, truth or dare