Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-03-2018, 09:50 AM   #31
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I got a simple but very painful one for you girl. Put a good amount of toothpaste on your nipples and then get a rubberband, and snap off the toothpaste until your nipples are nice and clean. That will get you to cry, and I'm sure you'll be nipple torture shot for the rest of the day, and too busy rubbing a few off.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 12:58 PM   #32
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Find a table or other flat surface that you can get on your knees in front of, that is at just the right height that your can rest your nipples (not your breasts themselves, but just your nipples) on the surface.
Find a large hard cover book, and lay it down on the table, so that it is covering both your nipples.

The next bit depends on how you feel you'd enjoy it more:
For a more hands-on approach to controlling your own pain level, put your hands on the book, palm down and fingers facing each other, and push down with as much force as you can, trying to hold it for as long as you can.
For a more passive experience to simply enjoy your own pain, have a pile of heavy object near by, that you can, one by one, pile on top of the book. Once you feel you're at your limit... add one more item.
Then put your hands on the floor along side your knees, and simply enjoy the pain.

Set a timer. How long is up to you. Try to set it for as long as you think you can tolerate the sensation for, plus... an additional 30 seconds (you wanted torture, so that bit extra, outside what you expect you could endure, should suffice).
If the timer ends and you feel you could have endured more, try doubling the timer and trying again tomorrow.
If the timer ends and you barely held out to the end? Congrats, and I hope you enjoyed! If you want to simply lean back and pop your nipples free without removing the weight, that could be a fun way to end things.
If you give up early... you have to ask for some sort of punishment in your report
Old 11-03-2018, 02:14 PM   #33
wingman78
Longtime User

Buy a box of thumb tacks (like these: https://fortheloveofclever.blogspot....use-tacks.html) and get a piece of cardboard. Push 20 or so through the piece of cardboard and insert it into a bra cup. Repeat for the other breast. Wear these for at least an hour, preferably in public for extra excitement!
Old 11-03-2018, 02:16 PM   #34
carolcan

Talking Interesting...

I do have to say, some of these tasks are quite interesting. So much as I just might do a couple of them tonight on myself. The one from Ksoma “table & books” and one from MasterMichaelNY “toothpaste & rubber bands”
carolcan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to carolcan for this post:
Old 11-03-2018, 02:36 PM   #35
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolcan View Post
I do have to say, some of these tasks are quite interesting. So much as I just might do a couple of them tonight on myself. The one from Ksoma “table & books” and one from MasterMichaelNY “toothpaste & rubber bands”
Well, I'm glad you like the sound of it, and I certainly hope you tell us all how it goes!
Old 11-03-2018, 06:00 PM   #36
carolcan

Heart Tortured Nipples (?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
I got a simple but very painful one for you girl. Put a good amount of toothpaste on your nipples and then get a rubberband, and snap off the toothpaste until your nipples are nice and clean. That will get you to cry, and I'm sure you'll be nipple torture shot for the rest of the day, and too busy rubbing a few off.

OK.i decided to try this one. I gathered toothpaste and thick rubber bands and sat on my bed. I took my sweater off - no bra, as I never wear one. Oh, yeah. I have 40C saggy udders. After applying g a generous amount of toothpaste on each nipple, I took the rubberband and snapped it on the left nipple. Wasn’t too bad. I continued to snap the nipple trying to get the toothpaste off. Midway thru, the rubberband was a bit slippery and the snaps got more harsh. Alternating the nipples, they were getting more sore with each snap. Until, finally after about 35 minutes, the nips were clean! And very, very sore!! This did not make me cry. But it sure got my pussy wet!

Last edited by carolcan; 11-03-2018 at 06:47 PM.
The following user says Thank You to carolcan for this post:
Old 11-03-2018, 11:48 PM   #37
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
OK.i decided to try this one. I gathered toothpaste and thick rubber bands and sat on my bed. I took my sweater off - no bra, as I never wear one. Oh, yeah. I have 40C saggy udders. After applying g a generous amount of toothpaste on each nipple, I took the rubberband and snapped it on the left nipple. Wasn’t too bad. I continued to snap the nipple trying to get the toothpaste off. Midway thru, the rubberband was a bit slippery and the snaps got more harsh. Alternating the nipples, they were getting more sore with each snap. Until, finally after about 35 minutes, the nips were clean! And very, very sore!! This did not make me cry. But it sure got my pussy wet!
40C

Now there is a size that can get bound pretty good. I might have to run out and get some more rope.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 11-04-2018, 12:17 AM   #38
Skyrim-explorer
getDare Sweetheart

Attach nipple clamps, then tie a bottle to them. Step into the shower, and let it fill with water!
Old 11-04-2018, 01:06 AM   #39
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

put sandpaper in your bra and pantys and take a walk for an hour. Edge one time when you are on your walk.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 07:37 AM   #40
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Ok, as promise, get some toothpaste and put it on your nipples, Now get your nipples erect, if there aren't already. Ok, what I want you too do, is put one cloth pin on the very edge of your nipple, and after 1 minute slap it off, then rotate it, 90 degrees, and keep it on for another minute, and then slap that one off. Do this 30 times on each nipple.

I'll email you a pussy punishment tonight, so you should have it in the morning.

Enjoy girl.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:
Old 11-05-2018, 11:40 AM   #41
carolcan

Quote:
Ok, as promise, get some toothpaste and put it on your nipples, Now get your nipples erect, if there aren't already. Ok, what I want you too do, is put one cloth pin on the very edge of your nipple, and after 1 minute slap it off, then rotate it, 90 degrees, and keep it on for another minute, and then slap that one off. Do this 30 times on each nipple.

I'll email you a pussy punishment tonight, so you should have it in the morning.

Enjoy girl.
And as i promised, here is my report:

I gathered my equipment and started. After applying the toothpaste, I attached a clothespin on each nipple tip. It’s not as easy as you think! And they were still a tad sore from the other day. After one minute, I slapped them off. OK, that stung. But only a little. I rotated the clothespins and put them back on. After a minute, I slapped them off again. After about 15 times, had to put more toothpaste on. At this time, the nips were stinging. At 25, I thought....only 5 more! Finally 30 were done! Oh, yeah. The nips were stinging! Gotta love the tingling soreness. Thank You, MasterMicheal. Looking forward to more dares.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:18 AM   #42
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
And as i promised, here is my report:

I gathered my equipment and started. After applying the toothpaste, I attached a clothespin on each nipple tip. It’s not as easy as you think! And they were still a tad sore from the other day. After one minute, I slapped them off. OK, that stung. But only a little. I rotated the clothespins and put them back on. After a minute, I slapped them off again. After about 15 times, had to put more toothpaste on. At this time, the nips were stinging. At 25, I thought....only 5 more! Finally 30 were done! Oh, yeah. The nips were stinging! Gotta love the tingling soreness. Thank You, MasterMicheal. Looking forward to more dares.
Aw you found it. I got to change my theme around, you must be running out to the store all the time to buy toothpaste.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 11-06-2018, 09:27 AM   #43
carolcan

Quote:
Aw you found it. I got to change my theme around, you must be running out to the store all the time to buy toothpaste.
Ahhh...That dare was from the other day. I was looking for one from you to do today 😉😁.

I still have SOME toothpaste left....lol
Old 11-06-2018, 09:37 AM   #44
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I just figure out what happened, I thought this was your thread, and kate had another. I got all confused. I was going thru my back post looking for kate thread, yup.

All the girls that want to have there tits abused should open one thread, and when somebody posts a painful task, the pain slut can jump on it. The first one to claim it, gets to do it and report on it. Then she rates it from 1 to 10, and if the number is high enough, another girl can claim it and do it, and do a report on it. Never mind, this is Get Dare, somethiing like that would never work out.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:
Old 11-06-2018, 03:56 PM   #45
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate92 View Post
I have really been craving for some nipple torture lately, so the request is simple - please satisfy my craving and give me some tasks that hurt my nipples!
Make and wear 24/7 a tack bra as tight as possible -ideally size 30.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple torture