Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-29-2024, 12:27 PM   #1
wfhorny

Default Horny 26yo female desperate to cum!

Hi!!

I haven’t touched myself for 4 days and haven’t cum in over a week!
Give me some dares to complete in the next 30/45 minutes!

Likes: (self) bondage, degradation, light pain play, masturbation instructions, gag/drool, role playing, clothes/underwear control, hypnosis, cnc play,

Toys: Dildo, bullet vibe, handcuffs, buttplug, any other household items (toothpaste, clothespins etc)

Limits: messy play, anything causing permanent damage, full frontal public, will not send pics or talk on any other app/website.
wfhorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 12:33 PM   #2
jstmefred

Put your buttplug in then give your dildo the best blowjob ever for three minutes

Likes daring new adventures, exploring comfort zones,
anal, edging, light pain, spanking and more just ask,

Limits-- illegal, permanent, family, scat, anything that could send me or you to the hospital. If you wouldn’t do it, chances are I wouldn’t either.

Kik jstmefred

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97288

Ladies Kik me “Dick inspection” and I’ll send you a pic to rate.

My dirty code https://dirtycode.io/4Z9BR
jstmefred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 12:39 PM   #3
wfhorny

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstmefred View Post
Put your buttplug in then give your dildo the best blowjob ever for three minutes
Buttplug is in! Haven’t used it in a while and can definitely feel it. The blowjob was very sloppy but I think a man would have enjoyed it.

Likes: (self) bondage, degradation, light pain play, masturbation instructions, gag/drool, role playing, clothes/underwear control, hypnosis, cnc play,

Toys: Dildo, bullet vibe, handcuffs, buttplug, any other household items (toothpaste, clothespins etc)

Limits: messy play, anything causing permanent damage, full frontal public, will not send pics or talk on any other app/website.
wfhorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 01:14 PM   #4
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Task

Leave the plug in and then set a timer on your phone for 15 mins. Start it and then put it out of reach so you cannot see what the time is. Then use the vibe to tease that pussy and clit and nipples. The only rule is that the vibe must be touching one of your erogenous zones continuously until the alarm sounds. You may move it around from zone to zone, but cannot ever stop touching.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk