Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-21-2018, 12:36 PM   #16
getdaring
getDare Devil

what about going for a walk with a really uncomfortable wedgie and not picking it out?

and do you like messy dares? you could maybe putting something messy like peanut butter in your bra or your underwear?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 01:08 PM   #17
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarePrincess1 View Post
I did day one this morning! I went for roughly a 40 minute walk with my butt plug in! I am not really used to having it in yet so this one was difficult for me! When I put it in i used lots of lube because I wouldn't have been able to get it in otherwise but with my asshole being all lubed up I was so scared it was going to come out! I wore a tight pair of jeans though so it was being held in somewhat! When I started my walk it was definitely uncomfortable and my mind was constantly thinking about it. I was clenching my asshole tight so it wouldn't come out at all and push up against my jeans and would let people be able to see what a naughty girl I am. My asshole was definitely sore by the end of the walk! It was such a rush though! My clit was tingling soooo much throughout the walk... when I got home I grabbed my vibrator and had a little fun! Right as I was about to cum I pulled the butt plug out of my ass and well lets just say it had very pleasurable results! Thank you for the dare!
Good guuuurl, I'm glad you had such fun :3

Only Day #3 to go!

M ♡♡♡

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme
Limits: messy, bodily fluids, illegal (also no pics or videos)

Spoiler:
You can randomly send me a dare, but you'll get one in return ;)

Dare to participate? https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4067373

annodaM is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk