Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-19-2018, 05:39 PM   #1
DarePrincess1

Default Slightly public dare request!

Hello!

I love going for walks around my neighbourhood at some point during the day to help relax, but that can get a little boring sometimes! Would anyone be able to give me some dares to help spice it up a little?

Toys I have includes: dildos, we-vibe, butt plug, flogger, clothes pins / clamps, handcuffs / ankle cuffs.

When I do them I will give you a report either on here or in a PM!

Thanks!!
DarePrincess1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 05:51 PM   #2
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Hello! :3

Welp, I might have some ideas for you under my sleeve to get you started:

Day #1: Let’s start with that lovely butt-plug of yours. I’m sure that’ll keep you tense :P

Day #2: Put on the we-vibe and off you go! If you feel strong I dare you to go for some groceries and/or add the butt-plug from yesterday. (Don’t push yourself too much tho we’re trying to have fun)

Day #3: Now it gets interesting... Try and put your nipple clamps so that they will go unnoticed (inside the bra is a good call). Now go for a walk but this time be swifter, walk on a fast pace or even run.

Enjoy ;)

M

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme
Limits: messy, bodily fluids, illegal (also no pics or videos)

Spoiler:
You can randomly send me a dare, but you'll get one in return ;)

Dare to participate? https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4067373

annodaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 06:00 PM   #3
DarePrincess1

Thank you for the dares! I am going for a walk soon so I better go get my butt plug!
Old 06-19-2018, 06:05 PM   #4
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

That sounds sooooo lovely, I envy you!

Enjoy it a lot & let me know how it went ;3

M ♡

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme

Spoiler:

Old 06-19-2018, 06:07 PM   #5
Sakurai
getDare Sweetheart

have fun! you should go out with just a sort skirt and a skimpy top with a vibrator in you, for 20 minutes

18+ kik group Bound & Gagged #bound_gagged

Likes: diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Discreet public, rules, hypnosis, cross dressing, feminisation, denial, cbt, Chasity, bondage, bathroom control, wax
Limits: blood, scat, public, family. Social suicide

toys: Toys: magic wand, panties, bra, dress, tights, thigh highs, diapers, cloths pins, Chasity cage, bondage tape, cuffs, bed restraints, gag, plug, abdl paci, candles
Sakurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 06:50 PM   #6
DarePrincess1

Default Walk adventure #1

So I was having some issues with the butt plug because I couldn't find my lube and I have a very tight little asshole so I couldn't do it without the lube! I went on to day two so I hope that's ok! I will go back to day 1 another night!

My walk started like this... I left my apartment and went waited for the elevator. When it arrived I was shocked that someone was already in it because I live on the top floor and it's usually empty. It's a long elevator ride to the bottom and I was suuuper aware that I had my we-vibe in! I had it on the lowest setting until I got out of the building so no one would hear it, though I was worried he still could! My walk was good... I felt like I kept having to discretely readjust the vibrator though so hopefully no one saw me doing that! I don't know if i'd be able to do that in the short skirt! I'd be too scared that it would fall out because of the C shape it has! When I got back to my building there was a guy who got in the elevator with me and I had the we-vibe on a setting where it would go fast then slow then fast then slow and so on... like on the way down I had it turned to the lowest setting but this time you could definitely here the changing pace of the vibrations! For 17 floor I was trying to fumble with my keys and clear my throat more than necessary in order to cover the sound! Once he got out on the 17th floor it was all smooth sailing to my apartment! I didn't cum throughout the walk although it does have me close!

Dislikes: Anal

Limits: involving people I know, illegal, poop, permanent, photos with the face.

http://bdsmtest.org/r/mZUxYD8F

http://create2048.com/game.php/?game...-e_4ahj5EumaHI
Old 06-19-2018, 08:40 PM   #7
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

You brave guuuurl!
That’s fine, I just hope you are having fun (I can tell you are ;P) Now tho, as a “punishment” for altering the order you deserve some handcuffed time before bed + nipple clamps. That’ll teach you!

Nice to hear from you, enjoy & stay safe :3

M ♡

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 06-19-2018, 09:09 PM   #8
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

dress up in a sexy dress outfit go to a store down an row that no one is in lose your panties leave then there go to the end and look at stuff till some see them and hear what they say
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 09:57 PM   #9
DarePrincess1

How long do I have to stay handcuffed with nipple clamps before going to sleep?

Limits: involving people I know, illegal, poop, permanent, photos with the face.

Old 06-19-2018, 09:58 PM   #10
DarePrincess1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
dress up in a sexy dress outfit go to a store down an row that no one is in lose your panties leave then there go to the end and look at stuff till some see them and hear what they say
Thank you for the dare! I will do it as soon as I can!

Old 06-19-2018, 10:41 PM   #11
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarePrincess1 View Post
How long do I have to stay handcuffed with nipple clamps before going to sleep?
Hmmm... 20 minutes, wearing nothing but your underwear.

Enjoy! (Day #2 is coming) :3

M ♡

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 06-20-2018, 01:26 PM   #12
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Let's try some humiliation. A mind fuck sounds like fun for the new girl.

Get your biggest dildo, and your going to bring it on your next walk. Now there is only two requirements, at some point during your walk, you have to twirl your dildo like a baton, for 3 minutes. Then when your done, you slide it down your leg, so you look like a dude with a hard on.

Now, i'll go easy on you, you can bring a jacket to wear, and at first you may hide the dildo in the jacket until your ready to do the dares. Also you may wear the jacket back, once the dildo is down your pants leg.

Have fun with it girl. Also welcome to Get Dare.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 07:29 PM   #13
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Go for a walk in Only a dress (barefoot) or overalls only. During your walk you are a water addict. If you see a puddle you must jump in it. If it is big enough you must sit and splash in it. If there is a pool, ask if you can jump in it. If someone is watering their lawn, ask them to hose you down. If you are dry the whole walk, you must now soak yourself at home and go for another walk with the same rules.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 10:15 PM   #14
RandomPersin

Well of course there is the easy one. You should go out with the we-vibe in and give someone else control. And as you go you also have to take directions from the person controlling. So like they tell you where to go and when to stop or walk. They could even tell you to find someone to ask directions from while they distract you.

Mainly in person sadist, I have 2 primary play partners who I am usually looking for fun things to do to them.

Kik: tehRandomPersin

Likes: Impact Play, humiliation, CBT, degradation, bondage, edging, wax play, semi-public, (and many more)

Limits: illegal, public, messy, scat
RandomPersin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 11:56 AM   #15
DarePrincess1

Quote:
Originally Posted by annodaM View Post
Hello! :3

Welp, I might have some ideas for you under my sleeve to get you started:

Day #1: Let’s start with that lovely butt-plug of yours. I’m sure that’ll keep you tense :P

Day #2: Put on the we-vibe and off you go! If you feel strong I dare you to go for some groceries and/or add the butt-plug from yesterday. (Don’t push yourself too much tho we’re trying to have fun)

Day #3: Now it gets interesting... Try and put your nipple clamps so that they will go unnoticed (inside the bra is a good call). Now go for a walk but this time be swifter, walk on a fast pace or even run.

Enjoy

M
I did day one this morning! I went for roughly a 40 minute walk with my butt plug in! I am not really used to having it in yet so this one was difficult for me! When I put it in i used lots of lube because I wouldn't have been able to get it in otherwise but with my asshole being all lubed up I was so scared it was going to come out! I wore a tight pair of jeans though so it was being held in somewhat! When I started my walk it was definitely uncomfortable and my mind was constantly thinking about it. I was clenching my asshole tight so it wouldn't come out at all and push up against my jeans and would let people be able to see what a naughty girl I am. My asshole was definitely sore by the end of the walk! It was such a rush though! My clit was tingling soooo much throughout the walk... when I got home I grabbed my vibrator and had a little fun! Right as I was about to cum I pulled the butt plug out of my ass and well lets just say it had very pleasurable results! Thank you for the dare!

Advertisements
Kink Talk