Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-13-2017, 11:08 PM   #31
Honeycombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
So how would you feel being hooked up to a cows milking machine, milking your tits for the entire day while having your ass fucked by all the farmers around the neighborhood?

Oh god, its like you peeked into my fantasies!
I also have a big kink for my pussy being denied while my ass is being used, so for them to just milk me and fuck my ass would be so evilly wonderful.
Likes humiliation, degradation, puppy play, praise, e stim, pain, large insertion, nipple torture, bladder control, obedience, orgasm control, post orgasm torture, ass to mouth, writing lines, corner time
Punishments ice, discrete public, forced anal, edging, chemical play, sounding, piss drinking
Limits blood, permanent harm, full public, scat, incest, ageplay, blackmail, social suicide, diapers, kik/skype

always accepting verbal praise and humiliation!

Honeycombs is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Honeycombs for this post:
Old 07-13-2017, 11:13 PM   #32
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

What kind of job do you have?
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 11:25 PM   #33
Honeycombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeryda View Post
What kind of job do you have?

Full time at a call center, part time at a clothing store
Likes humiliation, degradation, puppy play, praise, e stim, pain, large insertion, nipple torture, bladder control, obedience, orgasm control, post orgasm torture, ass to mouth, writing lines, corner time
Punishments ice, discrete public, forced anal, edging, chemical play, sounding, piss drinking
Limits blood, permanent harm, full public, scat, incest, ageplay, blackmail, social suicide, diapers, kik/skype

The following user says Thank You to Honeycombs for this post:
Old 07-13-2017, 11:34 PM   #34
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

Is there anything else naughty you've done at work?
Old 07-13-2017, 11:44 PM   #35
Honeycombs

Quote:
Is there anything else naughty you've done at work?
Ive also suckled my tits and edged in the bathrooms as well.

The following user says Thank You to Honeycombs for this post:
Old 07-13-2017, 11:54 PM   #36
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

What a naughty cow you are. Do you need to pee at all right now?
Old 07-13-2017, 11:57 PM   #37
Honeycombs

Quote:
What a naughty cow you are. Do you need to pee at all right now?

A naughty cow indeed! And no, not at the moment

Old 07-14-2017, 12:06 AM   #38
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

How do you induce your lactation.
Old 07-14-2017, 06:00 AM   #39
Honeycombs

Quote:
How do you induce your lactation.
Ive been suckling, massaging, and stimulating my udders with my tens unit.

Old 07-14-2017, 08:46 AM   #40
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

What's your favorite thing to do.
Old 07-14-2017, 09:01 AM   #41
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Are you interested to serve as mommy to puppies? like you will be on your four and puppies will drink milk from you?
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 10:09 AM   #42
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

1: When did you start drinking your own piss? tell us as much as you can remember.
2: When did you start drinking other peoples piss?
3: What is the most public you have had to pee as punishment for being a useless old bitch?
4: When did you start masturbating?
5: How many of your female friends have you seen naked?
6: What kinds of underwear do you usually wear and how often do you go commando?
Old 07-14-2017, 06:19 PM   #43
Honeycombs

Quote:
What's your favorite thing to do.
Favorite sexual thing? I looove being fisted!

Old 07-14-2017, 06:20 PM   #44
Honeycombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Are you interested to serve as mommy to puppies? like you will be on your four and puppies will drink milk from you?
All of that sounds appealing other than the "mommy" aspect! That part turns me off, but being a big sweet dog for pups to suckle sounds so adorable and comforting.

Old 07-14-2017, 06:26 PM   #45
Honeycombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatballsurgery View Post
1: When did you start drinking your own piss? tell us as much as you can remember.
2: When did you start drinking other peoples piss?
3: What is the most public you have had to pee as punishment for being a useless old bitch?
4: When did you start masturbating?
5: How many of your female friends have you seen naked?
6: What kinds of underwear do you usually wear and how often do you go commando?
1) oh man, this one is making me squirm right off the bat. I dont remember the first time, but i know i got started because of being told to do so by doms on omegle. I remember thinking "oh god am i really doing this for a total stranger online?" And also being totally sopping wet at the humiliation of it all
2) i have yet to drink anyone elses piss! Though i aspire to be a bedside urinal to drink someone's pee first thing in the morning for them
3) ive never been made to piss in public, yet!
4) very young, probably 6 or 7. My very first fantasies always revolved around me being kidnapped and tortured
5) almost all of them! I hang out nude with my friends a lot of the time. Sometimes in a sexual way, sometimes not
6) i go commando at least 95% of the time. When i do wear panties, im a fan of high waisted cuts, and lots of lace

Thank you so much for these in depth questions! These were especially invasive and made me blush. Feel free to further degrade me here or via pm.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, ask me anything, degradation, humiliation, interrogation