Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-22-2018, 04:36 PM   #1
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Default What would you do to me?

Saw someone post this a quite some time ago and it looked like it could get so some fun responses

If we were in a room with all the equipment you wanted and I was at your mercy. What would you do to me? What would happen leading up to he room? How would I get there what would I be wearing etc?

Note, I would be at your mercy so that would mean there would be no limits. It is all about what you want.

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 05:49 AM   #2
ksoma
getDare Succubus

At a party. You got drunk (not smashed, but enough that inhibitions are rather wiped out). You're horny and yet, for some reason, no one is paying you attention. I pull you aside and ask you to come with me, and you do.

Good. Now we're in the room.
What do I do?
Scenarios like this are most fun when you use them to target limits, but I'm not into pee or poo, and I like the idea of you enjoying what is happening, so no messy... and blood is never my goal, so let's box that too.

I have an assortment of masks, as well as outfits, and a very nice camera. I suggest dressing up and doing sexy photo shoots (that can include photos of being tied up with some outfits).
Not big on anal, but there are some tail plugs in the room too. They can be involved in some photoshoots.
One those are done, we pick an outfit you like, and make a video. You strip it most of the way, and masturbate with different toys, coming to edge and then backing down, then licking the toy clean and attempting to deepthroat it, before we move on to the next size up toy.
After we've done all the toys we can, and you still have not came, I tie your hands behind your back, have you wait on your knees, and get a no hands blowjob until I fun, shot pov
And then we move you to the sybian carefully, and I slowly work up to your first orgasm. After you have it, I crank the machine up, and film for a few more minutes, for good footage of you stuck on it, writhing from pleasure...
And then I leave, with the sybian turned on, you nearly naked, and the door left wide open. I'm sure someone will find you later.

Got a brother? More than one?
I send them all the pics and the video. You have a mask on, so they don't know it's you. I tell them it's just this crazy slut I found, and she us desperate to know what people thought of her performance. I'll find you some other night and show you their feedback.
If no brothers? your father.
Old 05-23-2018, 09:06 AM   #3
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Wow reading that made me super horny definitely some fun ideas maybe I’ll try some of them minus actually sending the pics/videos

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Last edited by PartySlut; 05-23-2018 at 01:48 PM.
The following user says Thank You to PartySlut for this post:
Old 05-23-2018, 03:42 PM   #4
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Any other ideas from others?

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Old 05-23-2018, 04:05 PM   #5
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

There would be fisting, bondage, forced gang bangs. Your sybian ride would rock your world . Lots and lots of anal stretching butt plug dildos vibrators . And black mail so I can have you again all to myself next weekend
Screamnbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 11:34 PM   #6
PartySlut
getDare Devil

hmm anyone else have any ideas?

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Old 06-09-2018, 12:28 AM   #7
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I could write a book, and made a movie out of it, on what I would do to you.

But I'll give you the cliff notes instead. When you left, your hair was in a mess, your body hurting in a good way, and you were dizzy, with a shit eating grin on your face.

As you approached the door, you grab the doorknob and turned around to me, and got down on one knee, and said. Marry me, I want to be your slut for the rest of my life.

Closing credits.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 07:49 PM   #8
PartySlut
getDare Devil

any others have any ideas/stories/whatevers

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Old 06-20-2018, 10:12 PM   #9
RandomPersin

Have to ask before I write out what I would do, are we making your "alone time" material?

Well it would all start with having a nice night out, probably going to a concert and grabbing some drinks. We would go back to my (and my GF's/subs) place. As we walk in I would take your wrist from behind and pin your arm to your back and shove you into the fun room.

I would shove you down to the foot of the bed then strap your arms to the bed posts so you are stuck with the back of your head against the bed. I would then use your mouth to get off and leave you there while I got toys ready.

I would pull the straps on your arms to the top of the bed and spread your legs. I would tape a hitachi to your inner thigh so it was against you as I cut your clothes off.

I would leave for a little while to let the hitachi do its work.

That would be the start of what I would do.

Mainly in person sadist, I have 2 primary play partners who I am usually looking for fun things to do to them.

Kik: tehRandomPersin

Likes: Impact Play, humiliation, CBT, degradation, bondage, edging, wax play, semi-public, (and many more)

Limits: illegal, public, messy, scat
RandomPersin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 06:38 AM   #10
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Well, as I have a partner to have decent sex with, you'd be just a toy to me to do stuff I'd like to do to someone I really don't care about.

I'd strip you fully naked and take you for a walk next to me in a crowded place.
If you are misbehaving I'd put you on a leash and just drag you in the direction I want to go.
Then at some point, I'd make you lie down on a bench or next to a bench on the ground.
Then you'd get tied up in a hogtie.
As I am into looking at and torturing feet, I'd take several pictures of your bare soles facing upwards. Then I'd torture your toes and soles of your feet.
First I'm gonna put crocodile clamps on the tips of your toes to make them somewhat sore.
While they are on, I'd spank your soles for some minutes, harder and harder until they are nicely pink.
After that I'd pull of the clamps without opening them.
Next I'll gonna push needles sideward through all of your toes (see link in my signature) and maybe some in the soles, too.
After that treatment I'd also punch staples or thumbtacks in the soles (especially the arch). If I find some free spots in your toes, I'd also staple them.
When I'm done with your feet (I won't remove any staple or needle), I'll smoke one or two cigarettes and flick the ash on your sore soles or in the space between your toes. It won't fall down from there because they are hold together by the needles and staples.
I'd put that cig out on either your big toe or a sole.
Then I'd take a few more pics to have something to cum too.
As a last step, I'd put some of that clamps back on and put also some on your nipples. Then I either let you just alone like this or knock you over so people can see your bare boobs and your tortured soles.
Then I'd just leave you alone and go home to jerk off to the pictures I made. You are now in a condition I wouldn't have fun with anymore. As I only consider you as a used and broken toy now I'd leave you there for others to play with if they are interested. Otherwise you may be picked up with some other trash when the street is getting cleaned.

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 01:22 PM   #11
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I'm honestly not sure. I'm torn between full dom, do what I want and nice guy, do something we would both enjoy.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk