Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-08-2019, 05:45 PM   #16
Cutegurlie2001

Hey everyone just updating you I am back from my day of dares at the mall and oh my god it was wild! I’ll be leaving a full report tonight or tomorrow for everyone but I was exposed a lot today. From bending all the way over in the escalator to walking around the packed mall in just my coat then taking it off in a store, I had a very exciting horny day and and soaking wet still
Cutegurlie2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cutegurlie2001 for this post:
Old 12-08-2019, 09:47 PM   #17
Bandana
On Temporary Posting Probation

Go to the park wearing a coat and underwear, gloves and shoes. Strip off your clothes under the coat, one by one, shoes first, then bra, then panties, then gloves, walking around the park. When you got nothing left beside the coat, walk one more minute and hide the coat behind a tree and walk around the park making a whole circle until you reach your first stripped off clothes again (one shoe), then search for the rest as well, and done!

If it is dark, you have to wear the plug and sunglasses as well, and also a mouth gag and nipple clamps of some sort while searching your clothes!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:11 PM   #18
Bandana
On Temporary Posting Probation

Go to the bar, bring some tickets with instructions and offer them to guys you don't know. They can pick one ticket at random from you, and you have to do what it says and tell them this in advance. Be dressed in a short skirt and T-shirt with no underwear. Bring some massage oil as well. After you have been helped 3 times, you are done.

Copy these tasks to the tickets:
1. Sir, please help me carry out a breast exam with this oil.
2. Sir, please show me how I can practice deepthroating.
3. Sir, please bend me over and help me search my holes for my home key.
4. Sir, please spank me over your lap, I've been a naughty girl.
5. Sir, please give me a rectal exam, I'm feeling too tight.
6. Sir, please make my nipples hard, they need some love.
7. Sir, please massage my tits with massage oil.
8. Sir, please rub my clitoris with this oil, I feel sad.
9. Sir, please massage my butt with this oil.
10. Sir, please streatch out my bum hole with this oil, it's too tight.
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 06:56 PM   #19
Cutegurlie2001

Default Report!

Hey so finally got to reporting some of the dares from the mall and others requested.

Before I got to the mall I had to walk there with my plug in. It’s about a 30 minute walk so I was fairly uncomfortable but it was a good way to get me horny before my excitement at the mall. About half way there I had a dare to flash my boobs at a car, I did so when there was just one car around, of course it was an older man. He rolled his window down and stared his whole way by lol. I was supposed to flash a person walking by too but I couldn’t find anyone without kids so I passed.

So the first thing at the mall I was supposed to go up the escalator with a skirt and no panties and my plug in, got an addition to this dare that made me bend down and touch the escalator floor the whole way up. So I got on the escalator and as soon as I was moving up I bend down knees straight and touched the floor. I could tell my entire ass was on display and knew people likely saw my full pussy and the plug sticking out... I didn’t look behind me but it was very crowded so I know people were riding behind me.

The next dare was to walk around in my skirt, top, bra, panties, and a coat that Barely covered my ass. I was to take one item off in 4 different stores until I was naked under my coat, go to another store and walk around naked before getting my coat back on and collecting my clothes... I started off leaving my bra in a store, then my panties. I made sure to spread the stores out for more thrills by the time I removed my top I was about 15 stores from the first one and then I walked about 5 more further before removing my skirt... I walked to a department store with lots of racks of clothes and found an area that wasn’t super busy and dropped the coat! It was such a rush, walking around In the mall completely naked for anyone to find. I almost got caught like that twice, but was able to circle the racks just in time to not be seen. Once I retrieved my coat I went back for my other items but did not put them on. Unfortunately I could not find my panties, I left them behind a toy I’m Spencer’s but someone must have found them! I walked to the bathroom in just my coat and went in.

Next dare was being naked in a bathroom stall, unlocked, and edge twice. I hung the coat on the door and tried to get it shut without locking, but it would not stay completely shut it kept creeping slightly open. I figured I would just be fast and try to not get caught, I edged once and stopped to rest for a second and started again when my heart jumped... two girls walked in. My guess was they were just a few years younger than me. I couldn’t stop per my dare and just hoped they would leave fast. I saw one walk by through the crack and I’m sure she saw me but I don’t know if she knew what i was doing. They both peed and then left. I finished and put my skirt and top back on, but left the bra per another dare.

I’ll be posting a couple of more reports of things I did after the mall! Hope you enjoyed this one and please keep the dares coming I have found I’m interested in humiliating too, like crawling, body writing, etc... and limits are just poop, blood and pictures/videos... I think they got cut off in my original post. Also I got handcuffs and a blindfold along with my plug, suction dildo, and remote vibe.
Cutegurlie2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 07:02 PM   #20
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutegurlie2001 View Post
Hey so finally got to reporting some of the dares from the mall and others requested.

Before I got to the mall I had to walk there with my plug in. It’s about a 30 minute walk so I was fairly uncomfortable but it was a good way to get me horny before my excitement at the mall. About half way there I had a dare to flash my boobs at a car, I did so when there was just one car around, of course it was an older man. He rolled his window down and stared his whole way by lol. I was supposed to flash a person walking by too but I couldn’t find anyone without kids so I passed.

So the first thing at the mall I was supposed to go up the escalator with a skirt and no panties and my plug in, got an addition to this dare that made me bend down and touch the escalator floor the whole way up. So I got on the escalator and as soon as I was moving up I bend down knees straight and touched the floor. I could tell my entire ass was on display and knew people likely saw my full pussy and the plug sticking out... I didn’t look behind me but it was very crowded so I know people were riding behind me.

The next dare was to walk around in my skirt, top, bra, panties, and a coat that Barely covered my ass. I was to take one item off in 4 different stores until I was naked under my coat, go to another store and walk around naked before getting my coat back on and collecting my clothes... I started off leaving my bra in a store, then my panties. I made sure to spread the stores out for more thrills by the time I removed my top I was about 15 stores from the first one and then I walked about 5 more further before removing my skirt... I walked to a department store with lots of racks of clothes and found an area that wasn’t super busy and dropped the coat! It was such a rush, walking around In the mall completely naked for anyone to find. I almost got caught like that twice, but was able to circle the racks just in time to not be seen. Once I retrieved my coat I went back for my other items but did not put them on. Unfortunately I could not find my panties, I left them behind a toy I’m Spencer’s but someone must have found them! I walked to the bathroom in just my coat and went in.

Next dare was being naked in a bathroom stall, unlocked, and edge twice. I hung the coat on the door and tried to get it shut without locking, but it would not stay completely shut it kept creeping slightly open. I figured I would just be fast and try to not get caught, I edged once and stopped to rest for a second and started again when my heart jumped... two girls walked in. My guess was they were just a few years younger than me. I couldn’t stop per my dare and just hoped they would leave fast. I saw one walk by through the crack and I’m sure she saw me but I don’t know if she knew what i was doing. They both peed and then left. I finished and put my skirt and top back on, but left the bra per another dare.

I’ll be posting a couple of more reports of things I did after the mall! Hope you enjoyed this one and please keep the dares coming I have found I’m interested in humiliating too, like crawling, body writing, etc... and limits are just poop, blood and pictures/videos... I think they got cut off in my original post. Also I got handcuffs and a blindfold along with my plug, suction dildo, and remote vibe.
Well after reading your thread yesterday and opting to send you a dare on kik, which apparently you loved the idea of, you never got back to me weither or not it was something you were going to do.

Kind of waiting to hear if you did it or not.

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.
akechi106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 11:00 PM   #21
Public_switch

This dare Will be far less risky when done at night, but far less cold if done during the day, your choice. Begin with whatever clothing you wish on, this is designed so that the more you wear the riskier it will be, but be wearing your butt plug throughout and bring your suction dildo. Begin by leaving your house and walking along the sidewalk, after the first house you pass remove and hide a piece of clothing, then edge next to it. Continue walking and after passing 2 more houses take off another article of clothing and edge again. After passing 3 more houses take off another item and edge, and so on so that you walk an additional house further each time with less clothes on. (this is why more clothes=more risk) once you are naked you need to continue walking one more set of houses completely naked, however you must crawl the remaining distance with both of your holes filled, and when you reach the house you are only allowed to cum if it's on their front porch or in their driveway so that you're visible to any cars passing by. On your way back for every piece of clothing you wish to put on it will cost you another edge, but this time you won't be allowed release until you're back home, so choose what you wear wisely

Limits: anal penetration, scat/urine, family, women's clothes, anything with my face

Toys: rope, vibrators, cuffs, and a Hitachi. I have more, ask if curious
Public_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 02:45 AM   #22
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I'll give you a simple, but a mind fucker of a dare.

Get a pen, and hold it, now with the other hand with your thumb pull down on your index finger and write on the side of your middle finger "Slut". You can write it as big or small as you want. Now wear it for 24 hours.

Once the 24 hours are up write a report and post it here.

It's a pretty powerful dare, and you learn about yourself, even thou it's almost hidden.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 06:35 AM   #23
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

this is more humilating then embrassing.
and you have written you like to crawl.

Put nipple clamps on your nipples.
Took a plug in your ass.
take a peeled banna in your pussy.
Take your collar on.
Take a boil in a other room in front of a mirror
go away from the bowl
Go on your knees and fuck your pussy with the banna that the bannana is mush.
Crawl the half way to the boil. No orgasm allowed
fuck your ass with the plug for 10 minutes. No orgasm allowed
Put the plug in your mouth.
Crawl to the boil. Put the plug in the ass and fuck it again for 10 minutes. No orgasm allowed.
When you are at the boil you push the banna from the pussy to the boil no hands allowed and the plug must be in the ass all the time.
When you lost it you get 50 spanks for your pussy.
when the mash is in the boil you eat it yout the bowl.Without hands.
all mash that you has lost on the way you eat to crawl back and eat it.
when you ready go in front of the mirror.
take your vib in your pussy and start it. Say 5 times i am a horny dog slut and edge 5 times
when you come say thank you master.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 01:29 PM   #24
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Go to a public bathroom with multiple stalls. Bring shorts, a crop top and footwear...oh and a die.

Pick a stall.

Roll the die.

Strip.

Now. That stall is one. Next to the right is two. If there is no stall go to the one at the other end and keep cou ting. The last stall you get ro... open the door and put your clothes in the toilet...even footwear.

That's it. Now you can recover your wet clothes and wear them or you are stuck naked.

Pro level...use your toes only to recover clothes.

Enjoy.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
18/f, caught, expose, extreme, public