Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-21-2016, 03:15 AM   #1
iHudson

Default 21M Holiday dares/punishments/rules/challenges

I am going on a beach holiday for a week in just 3 days and I will appreciate any dares, rules, challenges, punishments to do during this time!
Even make me break one of my limits or more and push my boundaries!
I am going to send full report with pictures to the person who tell me to do something!
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!

Thanks in advance!

My loves,likes,dislikes,limits
PM Dares

Kik group:A year in Denial

Last edited by iHudson; 08-22-2016 at 05:50 AM.
iHudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 03:26 AM   #2
harddump
Distinguished Member

Clitfart understands if you don't end up doing this but...

Combining your love of "extreme pain" and limit of "permanent," clitfart dares you to get a penis tatoo—"BDSM" in thick, black, ornate Gothic style, vertically covering the front of your shaft. Alternatively get it on the underside of your cock shaft, which will hurt more.

Clitfart is not too interested in pic proof of this but would like you to share a report here.
harddump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 03:42 AM   #3
iHudson

Quote:
Originally Posted by harddump View Post
Clitfart understands if you don't end up doing this but...

Combining your love of "extreme pain" and limit of "permanent," clitfart dares you to get a penis tatoo—"BDSM" in thick, black, ornate Gothic style, vertically covering the front of your shaft. Alternatively get it on the underside of your cock shaft, which will hurt more.

Clitfart is not too interested in pic proof of this but would like you to share a report here.
It is a great dare but a permanent tattoo is way too hard limit for me. I think that i can do this instead :
I have to go to one of those henna tattoos studios and get a big penis tattoo on my shaft and then when i get back to that hotel i will trace the tattoo poking it with a needle.
Is that ok for you??

PM Dares

Old 08-21-2016, 03:58 AM   #4
harddump
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHudson View Post
It is a great dare but a permanent tattoo is way too hard limit for me. I think that i can do this instead :
I have to go to one of those henna tattoos studios and get a big penis tattoo on my shaft and then when i get back to that hotel i will trace the tattoo poking it with a needle.
Is that ok for you??
Sounds fine to clitfart, just the report on this thread will do.
harddump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 11:32 AM   #5
oskar
getDare Sweetheart

Default enjoy your holidays

i think you should wear a but plug all the time - if it is too public, when you go swimming or what ever - tape your asshole shut with the tape.
you can poop twice a day (morning and afternoon) than you can release the plug or remove the tape, you should close your hole at night too of course!
pee 4 times a day (in the water doesn't count).

in case you pee or poop more often give your self a beer enema at night and than push the beer bottle bottom way up in your ass - fuck your ass for 5 minutes for each mistake you did that day.

will you have the chance to make your own ice cubes?
Limits so far: public, family, scat, permanent, pics, pain, wedgie

working on my rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90081
oskar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 03:28 AM   #6
iHudson

Quote:
Originally Posted by oskar View Post
i think you should wear a but plug all the time - if it is too public, when you go swimming or what ever - tape your asshole shut with the tape.
you can poop twice a day (morning and afternoon) than you can release the plug or remove the tape, you should close your hole at night too of course!
pee 4 times a day (in the water doesn't count).

in case you pee or poop more often give your self a beer enema at night and than push the beer bottle bottom way up in your ass - fuck your ass for 5 minutes for each mistake you did that day.

will you have the chance to make your own ice cubes?
Thank you so much, it is a great dare!!
I will be able to do everything except fucking a beer bottle, I just can't insert it(you can come up with a punishment for my inability).
I think I will be able to make some ice cubes.
I will appreciate MORE dares very very much.

PM Dares

Old 08-22-2016, 01:07 PM   #7
oskar
getDare Sweetheart

OK than - if you have a tight swim suite put some sand in it so it rubs on your ass cheeks when you move - do it daily.

For the beer bottle - at the place you are staying, find an object (eg the hotel keychain, or a nice thick knife handle from a restaurant), that you can take without really stealing it and use it instead for the whole time (let me know, what it is).

Freeze you pee to ice cubes. Use them for the ice cooler to cool your beer down at night.
Every time before you poop - insert as many ice cubes as times you thought about sex that day.
Limits so far: public, family, scat, permanent, pics, pain, wedgie

working on my rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90081
oskar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 08:47 AM   #8
iHudson

Quote:
Originally Posted by harddump View Post
Sounds fine to clitfart, just the report on this thread will do.
I am really sorry for the very delayed report but as you can see from my punishment thread i have been neglecting this site for a very long time!!

So. First i went on henna tattoo hunting and the first four or five studios didn't agree to tattoo my dick. Then i found a pretty girl sitting alone in one street studio and I approached her. Then I told her that i have a really weird request, that she can use me however she wants for the day is she tattoo my dick. She agreed without a second thought. She admitted that she is in bdsm too and she actually have very fetish: I worship her feet, ass and tits; she peed on me and i drank some pee directly from her pussy; i have eaten out her pussy until she didn't get 10 orgasms and I can't remember the other things that she made me do( abd all this happening behind the studio in the middle of a really crowded street. Then i told her about my dare and she agreed to "tattoo" my penis with real gun but not using any ink. After that she rode me until i came inside her pussy and made me suck it clean. It really was very humiliating experience however I REALLY enjoyed it.

PM Dares

Old 02-26-2017, 08:58 AM   #9
iHudson

Quote:
Originally Posted by oskar View Post
OK than - if you have a tight swim suite put some sand in it so it rubs on your ass cheeks when you move - do it daily.

For the beer bottle - at the place you are staying, find an object (eg the hotel keychain, or a nice thick knife handle from a restaurant), that you can take without really stealing it and use it instead for the whole time (let me know, what it is).

Freeze you pee to ice cubes. Use them for the ice cooler to cool your beer down at night.
Every time before you poop - insert as many ice cubes as times you thought about sex that day.
I am sorry for delaying for report for so long too. Feel free to punish me.

- for the buttplug i wore it from the point i left home to when i got back home. Removing it only for pooping.
- I follow your rules for pee an pooping strictly. But there was one night when i went drinking and i must have peeing 10 time only there. So the next day i only peed by wetting myself somewhere in public and when i got back in the night I did the enema as told and then fucked my ass with some bananas whick i got on dinner
- I didn't do your dare with the sand because i only had swimming shorts and the sand was just falling down right away.
- And finally for the cubes. I was able to do any as i only had a fridge in my room so it was impossible to make any however every time i was at a bar i ordered ice cube i put then in my ass right there.

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beach dares, dares, holiday, limit breaking, limit pushing