Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-27-2023, 03:36 PM   #1
BiSissySub

Drink Outdoor or semi-public sissy dare

35 M , sissy risky dare -

I have been challenged to a dare before and actually failed because I was disturbed ( not caught ) but then was too scared to try again.

But I would like to try something similar if someone would like to set a dare and I would provide pic, video or live cam proof ( Kik or chaturbate ). This would be this Monday /Tuesday for my availability. And cam would be one way so just me on cam , you would stay anonymous.

The dare was :

Garden dare while staying over with family and they are asleep :

Creep downstairs in full sissy outfit including heels. I could wear one loose item over clothes such as a hoodie or tracksuit joggers but only one to help cover up. Reach back door and strip one item off. Walk out into garden and do a full lap in dress up and heels. Stop and fuck ass for 30 seconds , return to bedroom.
This is all on either cam set up on laptop or live on Kik.
When back at bedroom change heels and repeat but this time the add on date is longer it harder. So it’s two laps of garden and lie on back on cold floor and duck ass with next size dildo for 1 min.
Return to room.
Change into thigh high boots , return to garden. 3 laps in boots and stop and fuck ass with biggest dildo for 2 mins …
So this plus ect until every pair or heels has had a lap of the garden plus a dare/task.
Last time I Actually got half way through and was nearly caught. I wasn’t , but nearly. I was too afraid to try and continue afterwards however I would like to try something like this again. I would do so with live updates or live video via Kik/ chaturbate. So someone has any ideas and would like to play , add a twist then let me know here , pm or by Kik @ forcedbisissy

I can show all pairs of heels and the sissy element and heels is important to the dare as the heels add that extra level of bondage and also risk of being caught. Noise and being able to get them off in time ect. So could vary from slip on heels , going up to strappy ones , buckled ones and finishing on thigh high boots for example.
I could send pics of all heels available and outfits and toys too. And I’m sure some preview pics of me dressed up.

Extra rules could be being in chastity of course and only being allowed to unlock when every task / dare/ set of clothes / heels has been used and completed.

Also willing to try pee control and maybe mild pee tasks.

All that said if you just want to exchange dares or play some fap roulette or webtease games message me too. I am currently in two fap roulette for losers groups where we can play some dares and faps ( within limits ).

I’m able to play for 12-16 hours straight so up for all sorts and can accommodate multiple partners in a night. Looking to get tipsy and play Monday night leading into Tuesday.

If you just want to send a dare and want pic or video proof I can do that too.

Thanks for reading and hopefully someone will want to play and have a creative sissy twist or rules.

So PM here , reply here or Kik me @ forcedbisissy

Can also check out my other post in add section

Last edited by BiSissySub; 01-27-2023 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Extra info
BiSissySub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 12:27 PM   #2
BiSissySub

Dressed up, locked up and plugged ready for tasks and dares

Kik is : forcedbisissy or can pm or reply here x
BiSissySub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 08:45 PM   #3
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

If you want semi public dare one that I wanted to do but could never find the right situation would be go to a store that sells both female and male clothing. Grab some clothes to try on and try to sneak in a pair of female underwear or bra and try that on in the change rooms. While in the change rooms wear the female stuff and take photos then walk out like nothing happened but leave the female stuff in there and leave the store

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, heels, risky, semi-pubic, sissy