Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2024, 05:30 PM   #1
YourOverlord

Male 21/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in US (iso a brat)

21/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in US (iso a brat)

Hello GD, it's my first time making an ad on this account, so here goes.

I'm a 21 year old Master with a sadistic streak looking for a bratty masochistic slave to own long term.

Why a brat, well, I've never been particularly good with brats before, and I have generally tried to avoid them when possible previously, but I want to challenge myself, and open myself up to the many pleasures having a brat can bring.

So here is what I'm looking for
-I don't care much for age, but I am looking for someone relatively close to my age
-You should be a brat, of course, it's in the title
-You should be open minded, and willing to explore new opportunities as they come
-You should be masochistic, or have good pain tolerance at the very least, I am a sadist at heart, and pain play is important to me.
-You should be comfortable taking photos after one week of working together, I like to see my work.

On that note, I'll end this ad here, I like to keep most of this open ended, I think there is a charm to being surprised by finding something I didn't know I wanted over looking for one specific thing.

I use discord primarily for communication, I won't have it in my signature, but you can ask for it in PM and I'll give it to you.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk