Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2024, 11:39 AM   #7
Slut_

Default New session

On SaturdayI went to my master's home for the first time. While going to his home, I was not wearing inners, I was ordered to do some body writing: - dump on pussy , spank me on ass, fuck me on inner thighs, and an arrow pointing towards pussy. Draw bullseye around nipples. So I did these writings and was all set to go. Then my master ordered me to buy condoms while coming. I bought a pack of condoms and then went to his home. When I reached there, he took me to his room and first told me to be naked. Then he examined his property, grabbed me, and pinched me. I was feeling very nice, and we were meeting like this after a long time. I was liking all this. Then he put binder clips on my nipples, which was very painful. Then he asked me to remove his clothes. I loved to kneel in front of him and remove his pants. After removing his clothes, my eyes were just looking at his dick. I don't get to see his dick online. I only get to see it if I do some extra ordinary task. So when I got to see it, I just kept looking at it. Then he ordered me to give a blowjob. I started sucking, kissing, and licking his dick. I loved it, and this time I was very careful and didn't hurt him with my teeth. Then he cummed in my mouth, and I swallowed it like a good slave. While doing this, I totally forgot about the pain in my nipples. When I was done with it, I started to feel the pain again, so I begged him to remove the clips. He removed it by pulling it off, which was more painful, but at least I was free from it. Then he said that he wanted to pee in my mouth. I have been practicing piss drinking for the past few weeks. But it was the first time that he was going to pee in my mouth, so I was pretty nervous, but when we went to the washroom, I kneeled in front of him. I was hesitating a lot, but I wanted to do it, so I opened my mouth, and then he brought his dick near my mouth. I was waiting for it, and now I was telling myself that this was the moment I was practicing for. I was preparing my mind that it's nothing; just drink it; don't think of taste. But he didn't piss in my mouth at that moment. He said he was just checking whether I was ready or not. I feel so relaxed after that. We returned to the room, he blindfolded me and ordered me to lay down on the bed. Then I felt him coming near me, and then he started kissing me. He kissed my neck, which melted me. Neck kisses are my weak point; I love them. Then he kissed and bit my nipples. Then he moved back, and then he was pulling my nipples with his fingers. I felt nice until he clipped them again. It gave me sharp pain, and I almost cried. Then he kissed me again, bit my boobs, and then removed the clips. I felt so nice for a second that without begging, he removed it but he again clipped them. I was now almost crying. I can't endure so much pain on my nipples, but it didn't matter to him; he started fingering me, rubbing my clitoral area. I was just feeling this; my mind was not able to think anything else. When I was totally loving it he stopped and pulled and removed the clips and bited my nipples immediately after removing clips I screamed it was so much painful I tried to push him away but no use. Then he asked me to get up, removed the blindfold, and we talked a bit about how it was, and all of a sudden he took the belt and told me it's time for spanking. Without any warm up spanks or anything, he started hitting my ass with his belt. I was lying down on my stomach at first, but I handled it very well. But then it started to hurt me. I started to move around, but he told me to stay still and not to make any sounds, and he continued. I started to put my hand in between, so he held my hands on my back and spanked me more . He also brought a metal spatula and spanked my ass, boobs, and pussy. I love spanking, and I can take alot of spanks, so he kept spanking me for a while. After that he asked me to give a handjob and blowjob. Then he told me to put a condom on his dick and lay down with my legs wide apart. And then I came upon me and started fucking me. It was the moment when I lost my virginity. I loved it. It felt too nice.Then he cummed in the condom and ordered me to drink it from it. It was so gross, I said no. He kept telling me, but I didn't drink it. I was feeling very gross about it. I can swallow his cum directly, but from condom I can't do it. I was very thirsty by now, so I asked for water. He brought water for me in a bowl and kept it on the floor. I knew that it might happen because I am his dog, so I went down and drank water like a good dog. He kicked me and asked whether I was done. I said yes, then he told me to kneel on the bed, and then he spanked my boobs hard. Especially with the nipples that day, he was more focused on spanking my nipples. Then he told me to lay down on my back and spanked me more. He also spanked my pussy with the spatula. It hurt a lot. Then he started to hit with a cord. My god, the cord hurt like hell. It stings so bad. I was in tears soon. He spanked my ass 20 times with it, and I begged to stop. Then we took some photos, which are uploaded to my fet. And then he again said that he wanted to pee. This time, I knew it was not a test. This time, he will definitely pee. I prepared myself for it, but when he peed, I could only drink a little bit of it. It tasted so bad, but being slave I couldn't even complain about it. As I backed off, the piss fell on my legs and bathroom floor. But I didn't care; my focus was just on the taste. It was yuck; I wanted to vomit. Master was laughing at me. I felt really humiliated, degraded, and shamed about my situation. Master then ordered me to clean the bathroom, and went into the room. I cleaned the floor and went there. I asked for it again, and I am really thankful that he allowed me to drink water and that too normally as a human. I drank it, and . Meanwhile, he rested on the bed, and then, when I was done, he ordered me to give a blow job again. I was tired by now, but I still started doing it. He was just lying down and using his phone while I was doing my duty. It really made me feel like a slave. But I tried my best because I didn't want a slap again. He slapped me hard earlier because of bj so this time I did my best, and he was happy. And then he said that's it for now, as we also wanted to go to a movie soon. So we got dressed and ready for the movie. While getting ready, I asked for permission to pee, and he said yes but told me to keep the door open. I was feeling shy. So I went to the toilet and closed the door, but I didn't lock it. And I sat to pee and was about to pee when Master came and opened the door completely, kept it like that, and went back. The thought that the door was wide open didn't make me conscious, and I was not able to pee. But after some time, I relaxed myself and peed. It's so embarrassing to say all this. When we reached the mall, we went to eat first. Master and I saw the menu and decided to order garlic bread, but when the food was brought to the table, Master disallowed me from eating. After begging for some time, I at least got to taste it, but not more. I felt so dominanated at that moment. Master ate everything in front of me, and I was just watching him. The food was so tempting, but I had to control it. After that, we went to a movie where he played with my boobs by putting his hand inside my top and also rubbed my pussy. I was wet while watching the whole movie. I also gave him a hand job, and I really enjoyed it. Then we went to a fun fair nearby, where we sat on some rides, and the master bought me a bracelet as a sign of his ownership, which I am never allowed to remove. Master also allowed to eat some popcorn and a drink. I was very happy that day. Thank you so much, master, for treating me like a true slave. I loved to sit on the floor like a slave while you were sitting on the bed. I loved to be near your feet; that's the place I deserve. Thank you so much. I loved it.

Likes: Spanking, Pee holding, hidden humiliation, Wedgies, Nipple Clamping, Body writing,

Limits: Scat, Piss intake, Burns, Blood, Public, Pics & videos

My body is owned by my master Fireblaster.
Finally, after a long time I got a master who perfectly knows how to keep his slave in her place. He always shows me my worth and treats me as slave.
I always try to serve him in best possible way.
Slut_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk