Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-17-2008, 02:37 PM   #1
lestat221

Default A Dose of Newfound Reality

Authors Note: Please don't look to this story if you're trying to find a simple, quick piece of "erotica" to whack off to. In fact, you won't find it in this first part. So unless you'd like to read about a well thought out night of debauchery and frank fun, these aren't the droids your looking for, so move along.

A new eighteen year old, fresh from his parents’ house in a strange new city, with the unsullied ideals most eighteen year olds hold, Raphael was eager to try any and everything he could. Being from a small town, he and his friends were eager (though they probably wouldn’t admit it to each other) to push both their personal limitations and swim the murky waters of each others’ pleasure.

Of course, they had all flirted with one another and a few of them had made out once or twice, but it had never gone beyond light petting. You could say it was because they were “saving themselves,” but that would be a lie. Truth be told, they were simply scared and too naďve to realize the joy and power they all possessed.

Anyway, to continue with Raphael, as he slammed his mattress onto the upper bunk of the designated “male room” of the tiny, two bedroom apartment they split the rent of. There were four of them there, Raphael, our central character and quite possibly the most submissive of the group (and not merely in a sexual context). Next we had Sophie, a girl from three houses down who shared similar tastes in movies and humor with Raphael. No one could call her “slutty,” but she had a certain streak of wild in her that allowed her to uninhibitedly encounter guys she knew. Sharing the upper bunk of Sophie’s room was Ally, a lifelong friend and reluctant passenger on this journey of new places (and, although none of them realized it, new gratifications as well). Last, but not least, was Raphaels’ roommate, Justin. Justin was in Sophie’s mold, a little out there and, as a result, the town outcast. The main reason the others invited him to join them for four weeks in the city was the fact that he had a big car and nothing to do. Granted, none of them had anything against him, just an uncertainty (and an unrealized sense of awe).

As our boarders set up their sleeping quarters, allow me to explain the rest of their abode. The two rooms are connected by a large (rather large, for an inner city apartment) bathroom. Both bedrooms have doors leading to the main living area that is separated by a bar like table on one side, with the kitchen on the other. If you follow through the kitchen you’ll find the laundry room and storage area, although little of our story takes place there.
Finding themselves settled in and having eaten their first meal of pizza and soda pop, our characters are relaxing in the sparse living room, lit by a single, un-sheathed lamp and several candles. Most sit on a carpet, with Sophie on an unpacked box (“Misc. Stuff”). Just when they are all about to call it a night and stumble in their rooms to try and find their sleepwear in the dark; Justin proposes an idea.

“Why not play truth or dare?” he inquires of them, a sly grin on his face. “I mean, we’ve all known each other since we were like 5, but do we really know each other?”

“Eh… I dunno” Ally chimes in, feeling uneasy by his sudden announcement and facial expression. “I think I know you all well enough for one night.”

“Aww… c’mon, it’ll be fun!” Sophie interludes, picking up on Justin’s vibe. “What do you think, Raph?

Looking around the room, and realizing that there is not much to stop the night from turning a little wild, he states simply

“I’m in.”
Old 03-17-2008, 03:40 PM   #2
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Wow best looking story I've seen on here I think, looking forward to more.

I'm a switch but very heavily sub leaning.
I am gay but I would like to try having a mistress degrade and tease me.

Likes: degredation/verbal abuse, Feet, orgasm control, hypnosis.
Limits: Poop, Public, Permanent, extreme pain, etc etc
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 03:48 PM   #3
lestat221

Why thank for the comment good patron! I have more already, but I'm waiting for feedback. Again, thank you for your generosity with the good points
Old 03-17-2008, 03:53 PM   #4
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Don't usually give rep but bluddyhell this story deserves it

lol my two unfinished stories have sort of died, just no inspiration I guess.

Last edited by TeenSlave; 03-17-2008 at 03:55 PM.
Old 03-17-2008, 05:33 PM   #5
Ciandon

This is a really great story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Old 03-17-2008, 10:14 PM   #6
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Im in suspence to see what will happen here...I simply cannot predict the outcome- im very intrigued.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:08 AM   #7
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

Waiting to read more so I can post my opinion
zeketheorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 02:49 PM   #8
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

come on we need some more :P

Old 03-23-2008, 02:07 PM   #9
lestat221

Haha only a few people seem interested in the continuation haha
Old 03-23-2008, 06:29 PM   #10
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hey

Hardly, lestat! I, for one, am anxious you continue!
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 07:14 PM   #11
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!
Cool

wright more.it sound intreaging!!

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk