Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2019, 03:33 AM   #1
StrawberryCat

Heart Need to use the toilet? Let's see if you can make it!

This will be a fairly quick dare made up of a short series of tasks to make it harder for you to reach the toilet in time. Best taken if you need to use the toilet already, but will be harder depending on how badly you need to go!

Start the dare in a room that isn't a bathroom.

1st task:
Let's see how bad it is, huh? Make sure you're sitting on a flat surface, then relax your bladder and push like you're trying to pee and poo on the toilet for 5 seconds.

2nd task:
Let's get a bit risky! I want you to relax your bladder until you feel it starting to come out, and then try to stop it as quickly as you can.

3rd task:
Same sort of deal, but for 2# this time! Push until you fart. If you're unlucky and start pooping before you can fart, you have to keep pushing for 3 seconds when you feel it starting to come out.

4th task:
From now on, you have to relax and stop trying to hold it in, but it's not all bad; you can walk to the toilet now!
Get up and start walking to the bathroom. Every 3 steps you have to push hard for 2 seconds.

5th and final task:
You're almost there, and you even get to sit on the toilet now! Oh, but you can't take your pants off yet.
So sit down on the toilet with your pants and underwear still up and give me one big push to show me that you mean it. 15 seconds of trying your best to pee and poop!

Did you make it? If so, you can now use the toilet (or not, if you're so inclined!). If you didn't, you can contact me if you like and we'll figure out what to do about your potty issues <3

Let us know how you did in the thread!

Loves: Wet and poopy "accidents" in pants.

Likes: Diapers, hidden public, bathroom desperation, ageplay/abdl.

Dislikes: Pain, pics/vids (can be ok for providing proof), wedgies, body writing, pet-play.

Limits: Illegal, fully public, family/friends, non-consensual exhibitionism, genital play, scat, pee play.

PM Dares

Kik: StrawberryCatX
Ask this feral bab anything! AMA

Last edited by StrawberryCat; 12-18-2019 at 10:07 AM.
StrawberryCat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to StrawberryCat for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
desperation, pee, pee pants, poop, poop in pants