Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-10-2024, 03:33 PM   #1
j41l8rd

Male 31/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place

31/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place

My name is Drew, I'm a 31yo, Male Sadist/master/dom/rigger in the US. I am looking for a female to chat, rp, submit, etc. Honestly just leaving it open to discussion.

My kik = j41l8rd

I do my best to meet people where they are in terms of kinks. Specialties of mine include bondage, predicaments, scene creation. I have experience from coaching newcomers just starting out to extreme pain play and everything in between. I tend to enjoy learning about people more than the play itself.

Limits: Scat - not interested (health and safety)

Looking specifically to create sessions 2-3 times a week. For various kinks/experience levels.

What we do is going to have to be a conversation between the two of us. I have done video calls in the past, setting rules, rping. I do expect quite a few texts back and fourth before any serious play happens. I have worked with littles and pets before, although I tend to prefer slaves and subs.

I like beginners. I think it adds to the fun of exploration. However, that isn't totally necessary. I like to know how people tick and the goal is always to know what my sub likes before they do.
j41l8rd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk